Yearly Tradition Has Ended

jetheelsfan

10 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Well @Cali - I guess that might be fun, yes. Are expensive heels that much more comfortable that cheaper ones?

I'm not at the stage though, that i'd be comfortable trying on heels in store

The year I decided to actually enter a Payless and ask the associate for assistance got me hooked on the experience.  I was debating between the Luna wedge platform or the Kosmic platform pump.  I was uncertain of the size or the fit but the associate had me try the 12, 12w, 13 and 13w in both styles and try out the walk of each.  With her help and observation of which seemed to be the easiest to walk properly, I bought the Kosmic in a 13.  She was so helpful with explaining how they were supposed to fit and be worn and complimented me on my ability to walk better than many of the other customers.  That must have been about 9 years ago when I did it with the reason I was going to be the bride of Frankenstein and needed a tall platform to complete the appearance I was hoping to present. That was my first but not my last as I used the costume reason for asking help for Dorothy, Glenda the Good Witch,  Cinderella, a Nurse, a princess, a queen with a couple others.  My flight attendant last year garnered a pair of black Christian S pumps in a 13 with the pointed toe.  

I too have lost the nerve to try in public at other locations so far … along with the lack of the size to actually try.

• Like 1

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.