Killer heels.

:DI'm in love!

Found this shoes on a webshop and I WANT THEM!!!

The label inside says "Pleaser" and they will please ME very soon.

Anyone out there who already has them. I will order them from FUSS or BANANASHOES (very nice lady there by the way).

She told me that she had a pair herself. :rofl: A Tiger-lady, she should join this forum.

In my size 5UK, how high will they be? Red or black?

Posted Image

Posted Image

My husband warned me that we have to change the floors and put the same kind of plate as shown on the pictures. :D It will be difficut to tip-toe in those heels.

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Vanity Glad you have spoken with Sharon from Banana SHoes. Yes she is a wonderful lady. As for red or black how about red and black. I am sure you must have outfits where you need red or black shoes to go with them so a pair of each seems reasonable to me. And if you check out her web site you will see 7 inch heels with the option of metal or not. Though in your shoe size they may not be a true 7 inch but maybe 6.5 inches? PS You still havent told us where those red boots are from or where the picture is from. Please let us know. Best wishes Jeff

Hi Vanity,

those Pleaser heels are sold on www.ebay.de by a very reliable seller named "mmshoes". Most of the time they are available in all sizes, black and red, with or without ankle straps, starting from 49 Euros. Also a lot of other styles with 6" or 7" heels there.

High Heels - a true feelgood-factor for everyone

I suppose they are made in China. Does any know the factory. For our europeans they incluce too much custom. First custom from China to usa and then another custom from Usa to Eu-countries. Please asian people, help us!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm...... Jeff, if you read the answer from me on the thread, you can see that the pictures and the boots are from CUSTOM SHOE CO. I will order them from a very small company (I should say craftsman) in China specialized in ultra high heels. I don't want to give his address to anyone until he approves. We went to China and visited him last year. My contact is intimate and I respect that, hope you understand.

I just love High heels.

Vanity, those shoes are amazing - do you have yours yet?. I tried some recently and can confirm that the heels in UK 8 are nearly 7". I'm still getting used to 61/2" so it will be a few weeks before I buy anything higher, but buy some I will! It will be black for me at first, as being the most useful, but perhaps some red later on.

I have those pleaser pumps in size 12, and they are too big! Normally with the heels that high, size 12 is perfect for me, but these seem about 2 sizes too big! The heel is 7", and I can't walk in them.

"No matter what they say"

I searched eBay and only found one pair named "Pleasers" They are:Posted Image

If anyone wants to look at the selection of shoes offered on eBay, check out" eBay

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

A question for all of you who own a pair of this fantastic shoes. "dheel" you wrote that they are large in size, what would be right size for me if I take UK size 4 1/2? Should I order size 5 or even go down to 4? Cinthy and Anne-Louise, what size did you take compared to your regular size? Up or down or the same? Please help me, I want to be fairly sure when I order. :D

I just love High heels.

Vanity, I posted elsewhere about shoe size and heels - I find that I take the same size (U.K. :D whatever height heel. The reply, from Dr Shoe, was that I probably have flexible feet. The 7" steel heels were a little too big for me, so they might be made extra large anyway. I think the only thing to do is to try them - perhaps order two pairs in different sizes, and return the one you don't want. That saves some time if you are impatient! I wonder how you would cope, with your smaller feet - I expect the heels won't be quite so high though. I should love to know how you get on once you have tried them! Anne Louise

First I ordered them in size 8 but they were too big. Then I returned them and changed them for the same size as my normal size and they fit well. Usually though I have to order half to one size bigger for them to fit, but the pleaser shoes worked well in size 7

Sorry, cinthy :D Information says the heels are only 4½" high. (Still nice looking shoes, though.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...