Pleaser Domina 3000 boots

AlexC94

On 9/21/2019 at 11:49 AM, AlexC94 said:

Got them this morning! Easier to walk in than I thought. Super comfortable as well :D

IMG_21092019_114835_(540_x_800_pixel).jpg

They look fantastic mate, I’ll have to look into a pair in that style as I’ve always liked them but never really owned a pair, will you be wearing them out and about or are they just for home wear, I’d love to pop into my local Costa wearing those, could be a lot of fun 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I had the Domina 2000 version of these boots (which is nearly the exact same boot, but the knee high version instead of thigh high).  They only lasted about a year before the material started to fall apart in several places and the zipper on one of them also started to come apart.  They were very fun to wear and surprisingly comfortable to walk in considering how high the heel is without a platform.  I just wish they were more durable to last longer.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PolarSun said:

Unfortunately I had to give them away before my moving to the UK but would like to buy another pair. I found the whole Pleaser Domina range very comfortable.

Why did you have to give them away? Last time i checked, they don't take them away at customs.

On 11/8/2019 at 8:14 PM, hhboots said:

I had the Domina 2000 version of these boots (which is nearly the exact same boot, but the knee high version instead of thigh high).  They only lasted about a year before the material started to fall apart in several places and the zipper on one of them also started to come apart.  They were very fun to wear and surprisingly comfortable to walk in considering how high the heel is without a platform.  I just wish they were more durable to last longer.

I still have the same pair in matte leather. The material has been coming apart for years and I've found the patent leather holds much better.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, AlexC94 said:

I still have the same pair in matte leather. The material has been coming apart for years and I've found the patent leather holds much better.

Pleasers are affordable, easy to walk in, and look great.  Unfortunately, they are hard to find in leather..The man made stuff isn't going to last that long if worn alot...

1 hour ago, pebblesf said:

Pleasers are affordable, easy to walk in, and look great.  Unfortunately, they are hard to find in leather..The man made stuff isn't going to last that long if worn alot...

Lots of creases in my patent ones; I'm using clip holders for jeans to straighten them out.

On 11/14/2019 at 1:29 PM, pebblesf said:

They don't make them in leather any more. At least the boots. I still have an old pair, I should on what they look like these days. I love the matt leather look. Never been a patent guy myself. And they really were the most comfortable 5.5" heeled shoes you could and probably still can find.

• Like 2