SAM SMITH'S HEELS

First of all, I have no idea who this guy is....  But before I get "hammered," please excuse my ignorance, I just don't follow the "pop" crowd, sorry.   

Second, here we go again - equating a guy who wears gals shoes with being gay, neutral, trans whatever...  I have talked about this before, but this "assumption" does nothing good for a straight dude like me who just enjoys wearing women's shoes...  My lament... 

Third, the heels do look nice, but not my style.  To me his boots have a masculine look, I prefer a sandal with more of a fem look.  

Enjoy your heels, regardless of your "orientation" it makes no matter to me......   sf

• Like 3

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

On 9/6/2019 at 9:43 PM, Cali said:

Here's another look at his heels on a red carpet. 

https://www.popsugar.com/images/Sam-Smith

Love the outfit.  The Gucci heels are marketed to men and women.  But they're the same boot.

5 hours ago, SF said:

First of all, I have no idea who this guy is....  But before I get "hammered," please excuse my ignorance, I just don't follow the "pop" crowd, sorry.   

Second, here we go again - equating a guy who wears gals shoes with being gay, neutral, trans whatever...  I have talked about this before, but this "assumption" does nothing good for a straight dude like me who just enjoys wearing women's shoes...  My lament... 

Third, the heels do look nice, but not my style.  To me his boots have a masculine look, I prefer a sandal with more of a fem look.  

Enjoy your heels, regardless of your "orientation" it makes no matter to me......   sf

Regarding point 2, maybe it's the LGBT crowd that gets people used to seeing heels on men...to the point when they see a straight man wearing heels, they'll no longer even think anything of it.  Not that it matters at the end of the day.

Agree with your closing sentence.

• Like 2

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.