Just fab

maninboots

I’m interested to know if anyone has ordered anything from the online retailers Just Fab, I’ve set up a profile with them and viewed their range, they’re offering huge discounts on first orders but not really understanding how they work, do you get tied into making regular orders and paying regular amounts, would appreciate any info on how this works please, thanks 

You can also opt out at the beginning of each month. It is easy. I’ve been a VIP member for two months, opted out twice, and have gotten seven pairs of awesome shoes for a total spent of right about $100. Between JustFab and ShoeDazzle I feel like a kid in a candy store when I look at their websites.

I just have an automatic repeating reminder on my cell phone to go opt out of the automatic billing on the 1st of the month.

Best

Larry

• Like 1

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

I looked into Just Fab, but as soon as I found out about monthly membership fees I dropped the idea. Too many other places to buy online with no fee, plus I noticed their shoes where obscure brands.

8 hours ago, Pumped said:

I looked into Just Fab, but as soon as I found out about monthly membership fees I dropped the idea. Too many other places to buy online with no fee, plus I noticed their shoes where obscure brands.

Yeah i agree, think we’re all of the same opinions here mate, thanks for your response though mate