jamie1608

Scream heels

Can anyone give advice on how to walk in scream heels as I would like a pair and I can walk on my pleaser Domina sexy 21.

Practice.

These are the sort of ultra high heels that not many people (male or female) can walk in gracefully. There's a big difference between being able to walk in a particular heel and doing it gracefully. Yesterday I was at a party where one guy, probably in his 50s,  was wearing approx 4.5" ankle strap stiletto pumps without platforms. His walking was utterly natural and effortless, even on grass. He must have put in a lot of practice to be able to do that.

• Like 3

I think I can walk the walk and talk the talk in my heels !!!!!! LOL  I had a pair of Scream heels and could walk in them just ok, and for that reason I kept them at home, sadly even with very little use the stiletto heel broke off and the seller and the manufacture would do nothing to replace them.  

5 hours ago, CAT said:

I think I can walk the walk and talk the talk in my heels !!!!!! LOL  I had a pair of Scream heels and could walk in them just ok, and for that reason I kept them at home, sadly even with very little use the stiletto heel broke off and the seller and the manufacture would do nothing to replace them.  

Yeah - - I'm thinking they really weren't designed to be out beyond the bedroom. I had a similar experience with a pair that fell apart 15 minutes down the street. Road-rashed a knee pretty badly.

Have a look to “yty”video on YouTube : high heels walk outside  

that guy walk perfectly. Amazing.