a couple websites...

Heike

Feed-back:  (Author -editor and maybe my own Nail blog soon....)

===========

In the F2H blog.  You are missing a crucial step

Many women don’t wear heels because they don’t have the balance or strength it requires. Hence the real first step to successful heel wearing is to strengthen your ankles.

The “band-aid” is out dated, are they paying you for the “placement ad”.  A much better solution is blister tape, it covers more area and is made for this job.

Some insoles also provide another important function, they help keep your foot from slipping down and jamming your toes - another common complaint.

“Pay Attention to Where You Are Stepping”

If you have been wearing flats and then try stiletto heels you got to be aware of where you are placing your heels. It’s very different.

In the Plat. blog: “The trill of being in a shoe store and ..”

Real heel wearers buy heels to wear, not for their closet. I prefer to shop in-store because I want to find a heel that fits and you can’t do that looking at a picture on the internet. I’m only 60% successful on-line. The last pair that I got on-line got return was my Jessica Simpson’s. I might find something in a store and then buy it on-line to save money.

I only read the platform heels blog. Thought it was conventional boiler-plate type advice. I do think there are probably too many women buying shoes that undoubtedly will not see much wear. Whilst I started buying in-person nearly exclusively in 2009 I have never had to return a pair I personally tried on in a store. Whilst I also peruse offerings online in stores I already shop I would never buy a pair online if I had the chance to buy it in-person.If everyone did this there would be no brick and mortar stores left. The other reason is more simplistic. If you have a pair of heels on your feet and you like how they look and feel then you should buy THOSE heels and not the same pair online. Another pair could come from another production run and somehow run small or a order processing error could occur. Something else could happen. The store you were in obviously had the shoe size you tried on but when you check the website you find they don't. Chances are the shoe tried on was a return and the website simply has run out. I've seen this happen so if I like a shoe and I'm in the store it's going home with me even if I have to pay a little more because of sales tax. I try to imagine exactly where and with what I would be wearing the shoe I'm trying on and if I can't I don't buy it.   HappyinHeels