certified heel lover

OK. So i started wearing heels to fundraise for charity. over the new year (2018/19) i raised over £1000 for the british lung foundation.

i have since found that wearing heels for long periods help relieve the pain in my spine. It has now come to a point where i am enjoying wearing heels on an almost daily basis.

I find i am most comfortable i heels around 3-4 inches high or 5'' with a platform. i do prefer the flex of a single sole though.

i love my peeptoe boots as well as my normal boots. i also have some t-bar and mary-jane shoes that i like.

Do i care what other people think? Like hell do i. I just do what i want. if people dont like my heels, tough shit.

I now find im wearing heels because i like wearing them and i feel confident wearing them.

this is my latest purchaes although i have removed the bling

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, krazykev64 said:

i have since found that wearing heels for long periods help relieve the pain in my spine. It has now come to a point where i am enjoying wearing heels on an almost daily basis.

I find i am most comfortable i heels around 3-4 inches high or 5'' with a platform. i do prefer the flex of a single sole though.

Welcome to the CLUB.

There a few others here that wear heels for pain.For me, 3.5-4.5 heels stop bone-on-bone rubbing in my hip. i have been wearing heels since I discovered this in 2015. I had been wearing shorter heels, like Bare Traps for years before.

Edited by Cali

krazykev64,

Sounds like you have found an answer for your pain that did NOT involve some doctor pushing a pill from big Pharma. Good for you!! When one is confident in one's presentation then opinions of bystanders become a moot point indeed. I don't have any joint pain at this point in my life rather I just wear heels because it's part of my identity just like they are part of yours, and Cali's, and etc., etc. Keep your heels high, your gaze level, and your spirits aimed at enjoying yet another day on This Big Blue Planet. HappyinHeels

• Like 1

My back problems are 5 slipped disc's, ankolising spondalytus, osteoarthritus and i was also born with canal stenosis.

I hate taking painkillers but i have just ordered some DMSO so i can give that a try.

Even my rhematologist said that the heels will releave pain as they are releaving the pressure on my slipped discs.

All he said is not to live in them as they can cause other problems. I find that the heels make me stand more upright as well.

Oh and i have just ordered myself some nice new peeoptoe booties

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the site, some nice looking heels there mate, i prefer wearing longer boots and also don’t give a stuff what people think, i look forward to exchanging stories with you in the future and always great to have fellow brits on here 

• Like 1

On 8/13/2019 at 6:21 PM, krazykev64 said:

OK. So i started wearing heels to fundraise for charity. over the new year (2018/19) i raised over £1000 for the british lung foundation.

I remember that - weren't you wearing Pleaser white platforms??

On 8/15/2019 at 10:32 PM, Heelster said:

I remember that - weren't you wearing Pleaser white platforms??

No. they were black ones with a 7.5'' heel and 4'' platform

On 8/14/2019 at 12:04 PM, krazykev64 said:

My back problems are 5 slipped disc's, ankolising spondalytus, osteoarthritus and i was also born with canal stenosis.

I hate taking painkillers but i have just ordered some DMSO so i can give that a try.

Even my rhematologist said that the heels will releave pain as they are releaving the pressure on my slipped discs.

All he said is not to live in them as they can cause other problems. I find that the heels make me stand more upright as well.

Oh and i have just ordered myself some nice new peeoptoe booties

s-l1600.jpg

im a bit gutted as the black booties did not fit. they were too small. i sent them back and ordered these instead. i will remove the tassle as i dont like bling

boot.jpg

• Like 1

Where can I obtain one of those “Certified Heel Lover” certificates??  Being a person who has enjoyed wearing high heels for the past 20+ years, a certificate hanging on my wall would be nice.....   As long as it don’t cost too much...  ha ha

have fun all...   sf

• Like 2

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

SF - Just send me $250 and I'll mail you your own Official Heel Lover Certificate framed to hang on your wall. Extra $50 if you want gold leaf borders. Limited time offer.

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ha ha ha.......     A check for 300 bucks - in the mail.....    Can’t wait.......

smile.....   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

NO CHECKS, Pay Pal or money order only.  Sorry!

But you can download your unofficial "Official Certificate" and fill in the required info, print it, frame it, yourself.

Click and download your certificate today.

HL2.pdf

Edited by Cali

On 8/21/2019 at 2:44 PM, krazykev64 said:

No. they were black ones with a 7.5'' heel and 4'' platform

im a bit gutted as the black booties did not fit. they were too small. i sent them back and ordered these instead. i will remove the tassle as i dont like bling

boot.jpg

the black boots arrived a couple of days ago. they fit great and are comfortable as well as easy to walk in. i have also just ordered another pair of gladiator sandal boots as well as another pair of sandals

bootie 1.JPG

bootie 2.jpg

Cali,

That offer is classic!

SF,

Does my Orange County friend need a certificate to make the day go better?? Does this make you a "touchy + heely" guy??? I think the ultimate "certificate" of heel love would be a tattoo of your favourite style on an arm or leg. Now that would leave no doubt where you stand.....on your heels. :cheeky: HappyinHeels

• Haha 1

No Cali I didn't even look at it. I figured the whole thing as tongue-in-cheek variety of fun. I remember some years ago I had a bunch of people over and some wanted to see my can collection in the basement. Got some questions from some when my certificates, letters, awards, and medals were noticed partially under a sheet on another wall by two file cabinets. "Why hidden away down here?" I said why not they were only there so my family could see them. Never was one for personal recognition and yet I enjoyed bestowing honours upon those I supervised or otherwise associated with over the years. Like one friend says, "you have a licence plate saying "Salutes Veterans" even though you are one. Sure I say I already know that and that is enough. My word is my currency and my deeds are my awards. It has worked well for me so far.  HappyinHeels