Got Some New Sam Edelman Pumps. Kinda Feeling Myself!!!

P08C

I got some new pumps and I was kinda feeling myself, so I wanted to share. Pictures are kinda bad quality, and my face is kinda awkward, but you get the drift. 

Wife told me that the plaid shirt made me look like forest gump in high heels. lmao!!!

Anyway, hope you like the outfits...and the dog! :)

20190728_123239 - Copy.jpg

20190729_024255 - Copy.jpg

20190728_123034 - Copy.png

20190729_024211.jpg

Edited by P08C

Thanks, I liked them so much I ordered a second pair in red! They're kinda pricey but worth every dollar.

Speaking of going out. I'm not too particularly fond of going out by myself without the moral support of my wife, but she'll be out of town for a month soon. So, my goal over the next month is to find comfort in being alone and trying some solo outings. Still not sure where to go or what to do, but it'll be an adventure nonetheless.

33 minutes ago, P08C said:

Thanks, I liked them so much I ordered a second pair in red! They're kinda pricey but worth every dollar.

That's great! Where are they from? (EDIT: just remembered the thread title…  Sam Edelman!) 

33 minutes ago, P08C said:

Speaking of going out. I'm not too particularly fond of going out by myself without the moral support of my wife, but she'll be out of town for a month soon. So, my goal over the next month is to find comfort in being alone and trying some solo outings. Still not sure where to go or what to do, but it'll be an adventure nonetheless.

Its great that your wife is so supportive. Don't take that for granted! And by all means, enjoy your alone time too, to build your confidence. 

Edited by jeremy1986

Po8c, i now go out solo a lot, stores etc, even in shorts. You'll get there, i was just like you at 1st. You really do look natural and trust me that's will bring more positive than negative comments if you even get any.

They look like a "slam dunk" style to me.  Congratulations to you on your purchase and adventures with your wife.  That is so important to have and I don't have that luxury.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

23 hours ago, P08C said:

I can understand that feeling--it is somehow easier when you have someone else with you. I found it easier in many ways to go out in heels when I was with my wife or my young son. This is in spite of the fact that my wife doesn't really like my heels.

As far as finding someplace to go, it doesn't have to be an adventure. Just go to the grocery store or the gas station or the post office or wherever you would normally go in a day. When you make it an "outing," then it becomes a bigger deal than it really is. I've seen several suggest that you go to a coffee shop. That's a great idea, except for one problem--so you walk into a coffee shop, order your stuff, then go and sit down, maybe for quite some time. Then you get up, walk back outside to the car, and go home.  Now you've taken an hour, and you only got to walk maybe 100 yards total. Maybe I'm just strange, but if I'm going to bother to pick out and put on heels for some "outing," by golly, I'm going to walk somewhere. That's why shopping malls are the best short-time commitment place to go. Lots of walking.

• Like 1

You are very blessed to have a supportive wife.  Some of us here dream to have an understanding or supportive wife / partner.  Consider yourself lucky having 90% of the battle won. 

My wife supports me and I am thankful every day.....

Have fun wearing your heels, you won’t regret a second of the time.....

sf

• Like 3

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

14 hours ago, kneehighs said:

A lot of people here find coffee shops good places to enjoy their heels.  

I do visit Starbucks all the time!!  I'm in one right now in Florida vacationing and wearing leggings and wedge sneakers I just got at DSW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Jkrenzer said:

Ok jeremy you started it. Think anything's better than "Feeling Myself".

I chalked it up to translation and let it pass.

Freudian Slip?  :fine:

• Haha 2

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

On 7/29/2019 at 10:56 AM, P08C said:

I got some new pumps and I was kinda feeling myself, so I wanted to share. Pictures are kinda bad quality, and my face is kinda awkward, but you get the drift.

Wife told me that the plaid shirt made me look like forest gump in high heels. lmao!!!

Anyway, hope you like the outfits...and the dog! :)

You look GREAT buddy.  Your long lean figure coupled with those great pumps and tight jeans is a home run for sure.....  Listen to the wife, that plaid shirt does not support the rest of you great outfit....  Lucky you to have such a supportive wife!

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

On 7/30/2019 at 6:14 AM, mlroseplant said:

I can understand that feeling--it is somehow easier when you have someone else with you. I found it easier in many ways to go out in heels when I was with my wife or my young son. This is in spite of the fact that my wife doesn't really like my heels.

As far as finding someplace to go, it doesn't have to be an adventure. Just go to the grocery store or the gas station or the post office or wherever you would normally go in a day. When you make it an "outing," then it becomes a bigger deal than it really is. I've seen several suggest that you go to a coffee shop. That's a great idea, except for one problem--so you walk into a coffee shop, order your stuff, then go and sit down, maybe for quite some time. Then you get up, walk back outside to the car, and go home.  Now you've taken an hour, and you only got to walk maybe 100 yards total. Maybe I'm just strange, but if I'm going to bother to pick out and put on heels for some "outing," by golly, I'm going to walk somewhere. That's why shopping malls are the best short-time commitment place to go. Lots of walking.

I think I get a lot from the feeling of just having heels on and sitting there rocking on the heel knowing what that feels like when I drool over so many women doing it.

• Like 1

I just love the feeling of wearing heels and knowing i'm doing what I want and not caring about what other people think. It's such an amazing liberating experience. The courage to be myself is very fleeting, so i try to take advantage of it when I can. 

I'm in the military, and I know that if I was found out by my friends, about 75% would laugh and make jokes (and eventually move on), the other 25% would be cool and not really make a big deal out of it. The most important part is that it would end up just being something normal to the people I know, but getting over the initial hump and working through the shock that most people would show at first is the hard part. I'm quick with words and would be able to deflect really easily, but the hassle and stress of having to do that for a while is just kinda not worth it right now. So, most of my heeling is done away from the area I live in.

Edited by P08C

10 minutes ago, P08C said:

I just love the feeling of wearing heels and knowing i'm doing what I want and not caring about what other people think. It's such an amazing liberating experience. The courage to be myself is very fleeting, so i try to take advantage of it when I can. 

I'm in the military, and I know that if I was found out by my friends, about 75% would laugh and make jokes (and eventually move on), the other 25% would be cool and not really make a big deal out of it. The most important part is that it would end up just being something normal to the people I know, but getting over the initial hump and working through the shock that most people would show at first is the hard part. I'm quick with words and would be able to deflect really easily, but the hassle and stress of having to do that for a while is just kinda not worth it right now. So, most of my heeling is done away from the area I live in.

That's cool @P08C -just like you can be your own person by wearing heels, you can be your own person in wearing them where you want and how you want - and not how others think you should wear them ;-) 

ENJOY!

I like your attitude and perspective on the whole “guy wearing high heels” thing....  Your attitude generally parallels mine....

I hope it works well for you.....   Have fun.....  sf

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 10:45 PM, P08C said:

I do, and I will. I still get scared though. That hasn't gone away.

That will go away over time. I have no concerns wearing high heels anywhere - other than the damn I'm in heels situation when heels are a nuisance such as gravel or a steep hill or slippery ship decks etc.... there's heaps of little scenarios.

However my point is the apprehension will diminish with experience and it reaches that point where you realise you can just enjoy your shoes and clothes.

I don't worry about my shoes/clothes and I travel all over the place from cities to rather old fashioned rural areas, and I have found its all about confidence. Wearing high heels requires confidence - men or women - it doesn't matter - you need confidence to put them on and be seen in them. (thats why half the women don't wear them)

Also a great choice to get a pump in nude - its an amazingly versatile shoe. You could consider metallics too -  a silver pump is a great neutral pump with denim. I wear metallics with pants - although I don't wear pants much these days.

Enjoy the evolution into heels!

regards

NZFreestyler

• Like 1