New heels

2 hours ago, AJ777 said:

love the heel!! U like the masculine thing, i hope  i have the courage to wear them out

Nice boots and yeah I’m sure you’ll find the courage no problem, I wouldn’t think twice about going out in those, just act natural and forget you’re even wearing heels, i often find the busier the place the better, nobody will even take any notice mate, enjoy 

• Thanks 1

This is the desert colour version of the camouflage military boot which was adopted for women a few years ago. I started seeing a plethora of military-themed ankle boots and sandals but with stiletto heels so that women could, once again, lay claim to something which had been exclusively associated with men.

Camouflage or not, if this is the style you are passionate about, then you need not concern yourself with how masculine or feminine it is perceived to be. They are YOUR shoes because they are on YOUR feet so strap in and take ownership. I have two pairs like this which I have worn in the fall months. I do like them a lot. HappyinHeels

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Those boots look just like a pair of J-Lo boots I had several years ago.  Easy to wear, really comfortable.

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.