JustFab & ShoeDazzle - Shoe Haul - Mini Review

AZShoeNut

Howdy,

So, I have discovered that JustFab and ShoeDazzle now go up to size 12.  I have ordered from both companies with outstanding results and I am now like a kid in a candy store.

Two things that really stand out for me with these two online stores are that their size 12 is on the large side and their heels get higher as the size gets larger.  My fit is more of a 12.5 wide and the shoes that I ordered fit perfectly.  That is a huge bonus.  I have ordered many a pair of size 12 shoes that would be lucky to fit on a size 11 foot.  More than the generous size that is awesome, I love that their heels scale with size.  I have ordered so many pairs of shoes online with a high heel style that I like only to receive the shoes and find that they look more like mid-heels.  JustFab and ShoeDazzle won me over with these two qualities.

The only thing that I don’t like about JustFab and ShoeDazzle is that to get the best prices you have to join their VIP club.  This means that they will automatically charge you $39 each month unless you opt out between the 1st and the 5th of the month.  Yes, the funds build up your account to buy shoes (twist  my arm) but I don't like anything automatically charging my card.  It is only a mild pain in the neck but I think it is worth it.

So, I have ordered and received four pairs of shoes and I love all four of them.  I bought three pairs of wedges and pair of what look like shoe-ties to me but they refer to them as lace up sandals.  All four pairs are beyond fantastic and I struggle to decide which pair I am going to wear.

WE1934627-0001-6_589x860.thumb.jpg.6a94f36443ecc55bff8a487e3423da83.jpg  WE1934638-2110-2_589x860.thumb.jpg.d978cae384d98e2445de0cb033d86f86.jpg  HARLEY-WE1825979-1010_D_FOOT-original.thumb.jpg.7b796db8bd0f5adf1d956aca7ceecf8a.jpg  DA1933357-7410-2_589x860.thumb.jpg.6a877572282f4142f47fc74ab0685252.jpg

ShoeDazzle has a 50% off sale today so I ordered another pair.  They are pumps with a cork looking upper and color strips.  I cannot wait for them to arrive.

994266862_600a2.jpg.108fe84247692994c9bcf6dd01c9a163.jpg

Just wanted to share what to me is a great new find.  Happy heeling to you all.

Best,

Larry

• Like 3

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

@AZShoeNut, Larry, that's great that you have found a good fit. The shoes you bought look great- my personal faves would be the 2 wedges on the left and also the lace-up pumps on the right, what you called the shoeties. How high are the heels? Looking forward to seeing some snaps of you in them, if you care to share ;-)   

Enjoy! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AZShoeNut said:

Howdy,

So, I have discovered that JustFab and ShoeDazzle now go up to size 12.  I have ordered from both companies with outstanding results and I am now like a kid in a candy store.

Two things that really stand out for me with these two online stores are that their size 12 is on the large side and their heels get higher as the size gets larger.  My fit is more of a 12.5 wide and the shoes that I ordered fit perfectly.  That is a huge bonus.  I have ordered many a pair of size 12 shoes that would be lucky to fit on a size 11 foot.  More than the generous size that is awesome, I love that their heels scale with size.  I have ordered so many pairs of shoes online with a high heel style that I like only to receive the shoes and find that they look more like mid-heels.  JustFab and ShoeDazzle won me over with these two qualities.

The only thing that I don’t like about JustFab and ShoeDazzle is that to get the best prices you have to join their VIP club.  This means that they will automatically charge you $39 each month unless you opt out between the 1st and the 5th of the month.  Yes, the funds build up your account to buy shoes (twist  my arm) but I don't like anything automatically charging my card.  It is only a mild pain in the neck but I think it is worth it.

So, I have ordered and received four pairs of shoes and I love all four of them.  I bought three pairs of wedges and pair of what look like shoe-ties to me but they refer to them as lace up sandals.  All four pairs are beyond fantastic and I struggle to decide which pair I am going to wear.

WE1934627-0001-6_589x860.thumb.jpg.6a94f36443ecc55bff8a487e3423da83.jpg  WE1934638-2110-2_589x860.thumb.jpg.d978cae384d98e2445de0cb033d86f86.jpg  HARLEY-WE1825979-1010_D_FOOT-original.thumb.jpg.7b796db8bd0f5adf1d956aca7ceecf8a.jpg  DA1933357-7410-2_589x860.thumb.jpg.6a877572282f4142f47fc74ab0685252.jpg

ShoeDazzle has a 50% off sale today so I ordered another pair.  They are pumps with a cork looking upper and color strips.  I cannot wait for them to arrive.

994266862_600a2.jpg.108fe84247692994c9bcf6dd01c9a163.jpg

Just wanted to share what to me is a great new find.  Happy heeling to you all.

Best,

Larry

Wow what a fabulous collection, make sure you have a lot of fun with those mate 

• Like 1

AZShoeNut,

I have seen JustFab and ShoeDazzle selections before and have always liked them. I have never used them as I didn't like the idea of being charged every month. Seems like something hanging around your neck. I have noticed these two brands do wind up at thrift stores quite a bit. I suspect the purchasers got inundated with boxes of shoes they were not wearing after a while. Everyone here though knows I love wedges so the first three pictured are definitely my style. HinH

• Like 1

They are good cheap brands. Problem is they will bill you on a regular basis even if you don't purchase anything. They are set up like clubs. It took me awhile to get out of one.

I'll stick to buying their shoes on as needed (who am i kidding, we don't need heels) off of ebay or other 2nd hand sales.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

They are good cheap brands. Problem is they will bill you on a regular basis even if you don't purchase anything. They are set up like clubs. It took me awhile to get out of one.

I'll stick to buying their shoes on as needed (who am i kidding, we don't need heels) off of ebay or other 2nd hand sales.

Hey Joe, how durable are they? You say they are good cheap brands. I've had some cheap-ass shoes that have lasted a good long while, and then some rather expensive ones that are simply not up to the task of real life. I know you actually wear your shoes.

• Like 1

Well, never had a heel break like many of the knock-off Chinese shoes. Materials don't peal easy either. I'd put both just a notch under Nine West.

Decided to wear a piar of just fabs after my earlier reply. At the store this morning

20190712_080057_resized.jpg

• Like 2

20 hours ago, maninboots said:
On 7/11/2019 at 6:49 AM, jeremy1986 said:

How high are the heels? Looking forward to seeing some snaps of you in them, if you care to share ;-)  

Not sure of the actual height.  I will have to bust out with the ruler and see.  I would love to share some pics but with my hairy legs I don't think you'll want to see them LOL.

23 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

especially if they are wedges, right @Cali ;-) 

Best wedge shoe haul ever.  I am so stoked about these shoes.

18 hours ago, HappyinHeels said:

I have seen JustFab and ShoeDazzle selections before and have always liked them. I have never used them as I didn't like the idea of being charged every month.

I though of you HappyInHeels when I bought these.  I know that you dig wedges.  I think you would like them.  The VIP membership...  Well it is easy to opt out each month, which I did this month.  Since it is so hard to find shoes like this that fit I decided to take the membership risk and go with it.

16 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

They are good cheap brands. Problem is they will bill you on a regular basis even if you don't purchase anything.

Yeah, I hear you JKrenzer.  I really struggle to find shoes like this that fit so I took the membership risk.  It is easy to opt out each month and I set up calendar reminders on my phone to remind me to go opt out.  For wedges like these, to me, it is worth it.

20 hours ago, maninboots said:

Wow what a fabulous collection, make sure you have a lot of fun with those mate 

Thank you very much.  I am having a lot of fun.  Heck, it is fun just deciding which pair to wear. LOL

Edited by AZShoeNut

22 hours ago, hiddenheels said:

Wow! Lucky! Here in Canada the selection is much smaller in online stores that carry really nice looking heels... Congrats on the purchase!

Thank you!

Alright... Turns out they there is a .CA version, and they ship duty-free to Canada. I'm intrigued now. 

Did find some really nice shoes though. To summarize: 40$USD / month for the VIP. If you log in between the 1st and 5th then you can "skip the month" so you don't get charged. Some questions:

- What if you skip the month, and then want to buy something?

- Does the 40$ go into an online account from which you then buy stuff? So if I buy something for 50$, I assume I pay the difference. If I buy something for 20$, does the remaining 20$ roll onto the next month? 

Can you please detail a bit how this works? As you said "twist my arm"... :)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, hiddenheels said:

- What if you skip the month, and then want to buy something?

- Does the 40$ go into an online account from which you then buy stuff? So if I buy something for 50$, I assume I pay the difference. If I buy something for 20$, does the remaining 20$ roll onto the next month? 

Hello Hiddenheels,

So I joined at the end of June to get the awesome first purchase deals.  I then opted out from both sites so I didn't get charged in Juloy.  Then they had a 50% off sale that made my cork and color strip pumps only $19.99 so I went ahead and purchased them.  The check out was like any other online purchase.

I haven't had a month where I haven't opted out so I have not experienced buying off of your running total.  What I read in the terms of the VIP membership is that the $40 stays on your account as a credit.  I understand that to work like any other store credit.  If you buy something that is less than your account balance then you will have a smaller balance after the purchase.  If you buy something that is more than the balance then you will be charged the difference.  I understand that the balance does roll in to the next month but have not had a balance to experience it for certain.

I read the terms several times and chewed on the thought of joining for a few weeks before I took the plunge.  I am only a few weeks in but I don't really see a significant down side yet since opting out is easy, their shoes fit me well, and I can get styles that I cannot get anywhere else.

Also, I believe that you can purchase without joining the VIP program however the pricing is just a bit too high for me.

Best,

Larry

On 7/12/2019 at 5:07 PM, AZShoeNut said:

Not sure of the actual height.  I will have to bust out with the ruler and see.  I would love to share some pics but with my hairy legs I don't think you'll want to see them LOL.

hehe :-) 

Well, the heels, then? 

13 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

hehe :-) 

Well, the heels, then? 

Okay, so the white cage style wedges are 6"with a 1-1/2" platform.

The other two wedges are 6-1/4" with a 1-1/4" platform

The cork pumps and the nude boot like sandals are both 5" with single sole.

I'm glad you're happy as a clam with your new wedges and thanks for thinking of me. I wore my JS "Citrus" wedges yesterday, which I posted here in the new shoes section, when I went by the Aldo Outlet store to see what was new or on sale. Polo shirt, bootcut jeans, and my nude colour handbag was the flavour of the day.  I ended leaving empty-handed but both sales girls were giddy about my wedges. It still seems weird to me I went unnoticed for 50 years and the last 8 years I have scores of women and girls compliment me on my footwear and sometimes what I'm wearing with them or an accessory I may have with me.  Since our summer has finally dried out and heated up my wedge sandals are getting a good workout. Just have to keep my toes polished for good measure :cheeky: HappyinHeels

• Like 1