Shopping in heels

AlexC94

Today I went to a shop with my mum. Those big mega shops like Sainsburys.

I put my rubber boots from faith on out of boredom, and had zero nerves because people these days give less of a toss than a quadriplegic shotputter.

I'm walking as softly as I can and nobody really batted an eye. I didn't get anything from anyone. No comments or laughs or soulless stares or anything.

Wasn't super proud of myself or anything like that but I'm amazed at how nobody was fussed.

It's still some kind of achievement in the end.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlexC94 said:

I'm amazed at how nobody was fussed.

But did your mum notice?

The few times I really get noticed is when I am in my "Boots and Shorts" or carrying 2 by 4's on my shoulder at Home Depot in stilettos. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Black boots with high cuban and block heels are trending right now in male fashion.  If anyone notices, their reaction will more likely be admiration towards your sense of fashion.  

Edited by p1ng74
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

Today I went to a shop with my mum. Those big mega shops like Sainsburys.

I put my rubber boots from faith on out of boredom, and had zero nerves because people these days give less of a toss than a quadriplegic shotputter.

I'm walking as softly as I can and nobody really batted an eye. I didn't get anything from anyone. No comments or laughs or soulless stares or anything.

Wasn't super proud of myself or anything like that but I'm amazed at how nobody was fussed.

It's still some kind of achievement in the end.

That’s great mate, can’t beat a good shopping trip in heels, i love wearing my boots and going into shops and trying on more boots, having a good interaction with the staff, really good fun, keep it up mate, and enjoy yourself 

• Like 1