Heels and shorts

Jkrenzer

12 hours ago, fashionablefun said:

Here's a photo of my own outfit, inspired by @kneehighs photo. I not only went shopping for a new TV in it, but later I went to the mall and, shopped around. Had lunch in the food court, which at the time was full of high school kids. As with looking for TV's, there was no comment on my attire at either location. I believe if you look good and have confidence, it all looks pretty logical. (BTW, the photo is recent, but the shopping was before Labor Day). 

Very nice outfit, but you're going to have to do some serious surgery to those shorts. They look seriously stretched out along the inseam. HA!

In other news, it has snowed here overnight, and the temperature has dropped well below freezing. It's too early for this. Time to dig out the longjohns.

18 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

In other news, it has snowed here overnight, and the temperature has dropped well below freezing. It's too early for this. Time to dig out the longjohns.

Maybe it time for leggings under shorts. I have replace my longjohns with leggings and most of my sweatpants with velvet leggings. Wore long pants today for the 2 times since July.

Heels or not, I’m thinking that in these parts, it’s time to pack away the shorts for the season. My trainer prefers that I work out in shorts and barefoot, 3/4 length leggings are fine with her. Yesterday as I was leaving for my session, temperature was 14F, so no way on shorts and sandals - went in “regular” pants and trainers, changed when I got to the studio. Warmed back up this morning. All the way to 25F. I’ll be working in a farm shop all day today, thankfully the friend “loaning” the space to me has heat in the place.