Heels and shorts

Jkrenzer

Hey why not??  I do heels too, but not umbrellas...  ha ha...   Have fun..   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

On 7/15/2019 at 5:18 AM, mlroseplant said:

Although I love my shorts, I never wear them while mowing. Of course, all of our equipment is walk-behind, as we've made a business of mowing small lawns with small lawn mowers that the big lawn care companies won't touch. 

I mow with a riding lawn mower and won’t do it in shorts ever again.  Last time I got pricked by way too many thorns and bugs. Only tall boots and jeans for me.  

I haven't done shorts with pumps for awhile.  If I was to do it again, I'd probably go for a look like Esther Quek.

c621181b35ce447a096f0fdbc2e198cd.jpg

Edited by kneehighs

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

On 7/17/2019 at 11:05 AM, kneehighs said:

I haven't done shorts with pumps for awhile.  If I was to do it again, I'd probably go for a look like Esther Quek.

Although @JeffB might not be able to pull this off I could. All I need is the yellow suit and hair.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cali said:

Although @JeffB might not be able to pull this off I could. All I need is the yellow suit and hair.

You could always use a different color for the blazer and shorts besides yellow.  The key is the shorts and blazer are both the same color and same fabric.  Total contrast look that any fashionista would understand.  So if you plan on wearing this in high end places, you'll do well.  There's a San Francisco Tech Fashion Week I can give you a link to.  The socialites from high society SF won't be there.  But techies will.  It'd be a fun experience.

• Like 1

The one I’m referring to was in July, not April.  The world is bigger than your limits.

As long as hair is masculine, it’s sufficient to achieve look.  

12 hours ago, Cali said:

Nahhh, not my cup of tea. Now, if those shorts were a miniskirt, absolutely!  :giggle:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Well, I done did it, first time out in shorts. Definitely a sensation of being exposed but not a bad sensation. It also felt, for lack of better term, empowering. Being unabashedly myself. 

As far as reaction, the gal who helped me smiled hugely the whole time but said nothing. She is usually kind of grumpy. Then coming down the stairs I’m pretty sure that the guy behind me groaned. Didn’t phase me one bit. 

Regardless, It was a great way to spend the morning and sure beat working  

I wore my new black wedges. 

F0210958-7968-48F0-BBED-36AB3D40E2C6.thumb.jpeg.5780d8eaa0e43b333c20c27065be4578.jpeg

Best,

Larry

• Like 4

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

39 minutes ago, Cali said:

You mean the world did not stop and take notice?  Lucky you!

I think they did take notice but the world certainly did not stop LOL

Quite frankly I don’t mind if they do take notice

The building was, however, converted from a house with a basement  No matter how I walked those wedges made a loud boom every time they hit the wooden floor  

It was a fun adventure. 

On 7/16/2019 at 3:22 PM, Jkrenzer said:

Wore these ankle boots in the clubhouse after playing 18 holes yesterday. On the way out was stopped by a stranger who said " you must have a sexy unbrella too." I smiled and thanked him even i really didn't understand if it was a compliment or not. Sometimes older men equate umbrellas with sissyness. However i didn't care and thanking him may have thrown him off. Also stopped at the local grocery near our vacation spot to get beer and a couple gallons of water. Carried out 2 cases of beer and 2 gallons of water while working it in 5inch heels. So much fun.

20190716_101319_resized.jpg

Well done on both wearing those boots in the golf club and on having a very good reply to a ridiculous comment, I’m assuming he thought your boots were sexy so I’d take that as a compliment to be honest mate 

• Like 1

Let's up the stakes with Stilettos and Shorts.

Victoria's Secret hidden platform ruched velvet stilettos. I rarely wear them, only 3 to 4 times a year, but today they got called up. Love these heels.

StilNshortsH.JPG

Edited by Cali
  • Like 6

18 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Nicely done @kneehighs - both look great.

@AZShoeNut - well done! Those wedges look amazing, and am sure you felt great wearing them. And i certainly know that deep clop-clop noise as you walk in them … Well done on the outing. Where did you go?

Thank you sir :-)

I had to pick up stuff for my CPAP. 

On 7/18/2019 at 2:05 AM, kneehighs said:

Looks great. I would do it the same way but in a different color. White shorts, black suit blazer, white inner top and a black patent pointy pumps. 

1 hour ago, P08C said:

I'm sure most of you know who Paul Duane is. He makes the heels with shorts look so effortless and clean. I love his style. 

I don't mean to be flippant, but I have no idea why you would think that most of us know who Paul Duane is. Of course, we have all Googled him by now, and wondered even more why you would think that any of us know who Paul Duane is. He's got decent legs, I'll give him that.

1 minute ago, mlroseplant said:

I don't mean to be flippant, but I have no idea why you would think that most of us know who Paul Duane is. Of course, we have all Googled him by now, and wondered even more why you would think that any of us know who Paul Duane is. He's got decent legs, I'll give him that.

I don't know, I made the assumption because I am in a forum full of men who wear high heels. I figured, like me, a lot of you have searched for "men who wear high heels" on the internet. He is a very popular man who wears high heels. Sorry for being so bold to make that assumption, i'll keep my assumptions in check next time @mlroseplant. I didn't realize such an assumption would arouse your flippancy. :-?

7 minutes ago, P08C said:

I don't know, I made the assumption because I am in a forum full of men who wear high heels. I figured, like me, a lot of you have searched for "men who wear high heels" on the internet. He is a very popular man who wears high heels. Sorry for being so bold to make that assumption, i'll keep my assumptions in check next time @mlroseplant. I didn't realize such an assumption would arouse your flippancy. :-?

Maybe it is I who is the outcast here, because I have never done a search for "men who wear high heels." If I stop and think about it, I'm probably not in the majority there. The reason why I said what I did in the first place was simply by looking up Duane's youtube channel, and noting that the views were typically in the hundreds, which is about like all of my youtube videos, and no one's ever heard of me!

4 minutes ago, mlroseplant said:

Maybe it is I who is the outcast here, because I have never done a search for "men who wear high heels." If I stop and think about it, I'm probably not in the majority there. The reason why I said what I did in the first place was simply by looking up Duane's youtube channel, and noting that the views were typically in the hundreds, which is about like all of my youtube videos, and no one's ever heard of me!

nobody should feel like an outcast, so i'll rephrase what i said...

Have any of you ever heard of Paul Duane? He's this really cool guy from Salt Lake City that wears heels with shorts on a regular basis.  He makes the look seem so effortless and clean. I love his style. 

How's that? :)

On 7/30/2019 at 6:24 AM, hernaezjames said:

Looks great. I would do it the same way but in a different color. White shorts, black suit blazer, white inner top and a black patent pointy pumps. 

Do you have a photo example?  Closest example I could find was with pants

c6391a011e34e1a6e1dc2e6e630fcfca.jpg