Inspirational Quotes

hiddenheels

hiddenheels,

I take inspiration from people and animals and plants all around me all the time. I suppose it may a Native American thing or just a part of my identity but it helps me navigate my way through life's journey. I have tried to infuse such inspiration into my writings on this site specifically to encourage others to do what you are showing us in the quote you found. Confidence will invariably come with anything one tries repeatedly with enough determination. Confidence also comes over time as one ages. What concerned or annoyed you at 30 will, in all likelihood, not matter an iota at age 55 or 60. I believe this is so as one has established themself well enough by then and don't have to work as hard to impress anyone. Once retired one doesn't have to impress a boss or answer to a CEO or a board. A younger person can, indeed, garner the confidence one needs by simply determining an absolute need to be counted as an individual and take their place in the world. The world does, in fact, follow and respect confidence. There is plenty of confidence-inspiring material right here on this forum. All you need to do is take the time and really peruse the many writings of experiences enjoyed and venues visited. That is essentially the purpose of this site. We reach out so others reach back no matter how far away they may be. You're in the right place my friend. HappyinHeels

• Like 2

I posted this before, but it has been a while....   Short and to the point, I like it - and so does my wife!!!   sf

27189123214_a54cfa7fc2_o.jpg.dff58fdec69ae3eb28f014e9804a4965.jpg

• Like 4

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...