The Man in the Dress

JeffB

I know we have tried in the past to do a meet up in Chicago and schedules just did not match up,  I think we should be able to set something up ands see who is available!!!!

I still remember the meet we had at a Halsted Ave. restaurant on 2 March 2013 on a Friday. I brought Gary Page from skyscraperheels to the meet and we met several forum members there. All wore boots except me as I opted for my Jessica Simpson "Carlow" sandals instead. It was around 32F/0C at the time. Really enjoyed that night. HinH

• Like 2

It's not that I don't want to but we're headed to South Carolina early next week to check out my sister's winter place before we head west to Yuma, Arizona for the winter. I'll be in sandal territory even many out there are wearing boots. Interesting difference. Should be back here by mid-April. HinH

12 hours ago, HappyinHeels said:

It's not that I don't want to but we're headed to South Carolina early next week to check out my sister's winter place before we head west to Yuma, Arizona for the winter. I'll be in sandal territory even many out there are wearing boots. Interesting difference. Should be back here by mid-April. HinH

Enjoy the warmth, HinH!  I'll be stuck here knee deep in white crap while thinking of you in sandals...lol,

RonC,

This year will definitely be different. Spending my first Thanksgiving and Christmas away from Wisconsin since 1991 and not attending Packer games at Lambeau Field or enjoying the football season in my home state. Not to mention all the other stuff we all have had to endure. On the other hand, I look forward to seeing our daughter who is a travelling RN in Arizona, seeing my Navy buddy in Flagstaff, and spending time with all of our new neighbours in the Yuma Foothills area. I'll fly my green and gold stuff out there. BTW those Chicago Bears don't  look bad this year. HinH 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Cali said:

I think that's hot. He has so much confidence. I could never do that. Also what a job he has doing what he likes and wearing women clothes and heels. I just saw his Instagram and boy does he wear those women cloth nicely.

1 minute ago, heellover00 said:

I think that's hot. He has so much confidence. I could never do that. Also what a job he has doing what he likes and wearing women clothes and heels. I just saw his Instagram and boy does he wear those women cloth nicely. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 3

If we ever get around to having a high heel meet, may-be we should invite Mark Bryan and family to join. I have been to Germany twice, So maybe Mark has a time when he returns to the states. Give it some thought.  Would love to meet this guy.                         Mike5a92d8b2ac572_leatheroutfitwithboots.thumb.jpg.c8599a17b5493fc712b3c5948b92a7f3.jpgDSCF5379.thumb.JPG.beb7144fb024715d8cf26ff569b65507.JPG

• Like 2