Aniston wedges in Murder Mystery

jeremy1986

Watched "Murder Mystery" with the wife last night on Netflix. A cute and funny flick - certainly recommended for a light hearted funny movie.

The additional element that was interesting in it, was the pair of wedges that Aniston wore pretty much through out the movie. A classic looking wedge (maybe 4") with a small platform, and an ankle tie strap. They looked really nice, and she (or her double...) seemed able to run in them etc. You can see them a few times in the trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YEVQDr2f3Q - the trailer also shows a black pair, but I didn't see them in the movie) and there are a number of articles I just found discussing the "discount" wedge look, based on the movie. Just not sure why they are referring to the wedge trend as "controversial"??? There is  a part in the movie where they are walking on the ledge of a building and there is a great view of the heels for a couple of seconds. Recommended viewing for all wedge lovers out there ;-)

Those wedges Audrey (Aniston) is wearing? They're not from Marshalls; they're from Target!

Edited by jeremy1986

Aniston is noted for wearing wedges not only in movies but also in her daily life. She is seen with Sandler on the promo cover for "Just Go With It", as well as at the very end of "We're the Millers" in the back yard when they meet their new neighbours. Since I love wedges I have always liked seeing her wear them. She has commented many times that she goes for casual comfort and wedges are perfect in the mild climate and sunshine of Southern California. I am satisfied with my collection of wedges and can only imagine what hers looks like. She looks good in everything. It's a shame her relationships haven't gone well. HinH

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

She also says whenever trying on heels to purchase, if you can run in them, sold!

That is a good criteria to use when buying.  I hold to it, and have never been let down.  

• Haha 1