Mules

Jkrenzer

Got these shodazzle 5 inch mules off ebay and i can't take them off. Went to home depot this morning and stopped at a dozen garage sales. The comfort level on these is a 10, I'd classify these as perfect shoes. I can spend hours in them including a lot of walking around and the look is stunning, i.e. perfect heels. Structurally sound as well.

20190615_095349_resized.jpg

• Like 4

They look nice, but the heel is wayyyy to high for my 6ft 3in body.   I like mules.  Enjoy them....

Funny,  I was at a Home Depot in heels (2 1/2 in) just a few days ago...  Have fun....  sf

Edited by SF

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Not a huge mules fan , but those look pretty cool , i did have a pair of high heel clogs years back and they were great got them from a maker in USA  Kriss shoes i think paid nearly $200 Australian back then  , unfortunatly they were lost in a stupid purge faze i was going through  sorry got carried away here  

cheers  Malinheels  

I love my Steve Madden Mules.  The Estrellas are my run errands in heels. Just walked into the local indoor mall in them and short shorts. I have a brand new Estrella waiting in the wings. Plan on wear the chestnut Manners to work on Tuesday

Express has some textured mules I'm thinking about getting.

mulesH.JPG

Edited by Cali
  • Like 2

THERE'S a shoe I can enthusiastically get behind. Definitely something I would wear myself! 

It also looks as though there wouldn't be any drawbacks to these as far as practicality, because they pretty much look like oxfords with the heel cut out. In other words, you aren't going to kick these things off accidentally. Those of you who are unsure about mules, I would recommend this style to try first, though maybe not quite this high for your first pair!

Speaking of height, @Jkrenzer, I can't really wear anything quite that steep at this time. My limit is about 4 1/2" with no platform. It's not that I can't balance and walk in 5", it's that I don't have the ankle flexibility to not look like an idiot when wearing something that steep. Have you always been able to do it, or did you have to work at it over a period of time?

• Like 1

It's something that took some time. Don't forget i wear an 11 vs your 8.5 so 4.5 inch to you is about 4.75 to me so we aren't really that much different. 

I splurged on mules the last week and these 5" leather beauties are from Steve Harvey's son Yevrah. Landed these for $35 brand new on ebay, normal list is $295 so I think I did good that way. They were a bit challenging for a day but the leather quickly conformed and they fit great now. I bought these at 40.5 so thought they'd run small but they actually fit well. They need to go public soon.

IMG_0862.jpg

A better image of the odd heel shape, OK, but really would be better if they were a classic stiletto and if they were more forward. Seem solid though and don't want to skid, the quality of the shoe is obvious from that perspective.

IMG_0863.jpg

• Like 2