Thinnest heels you have

What are your thinnest heels, or what are the thinnest heels that someone close to you owns?

My thinnest stilettos are Lorenzi and RoSa (they're definitely lethal).

• 4 weeks later...

Jessika,

Those are killer heels! My highest pump heels are my Bakers "Issa" pumps at 6.5"/16cm and I think yours have mine beat. Definitely heels for a special night and a special outfit. Thanks for posting them. HinH

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2019 at 7:15 AM, HappyinHeels said:

Jessika,

Those are killer heels! My highest pump heels are my Bakers "Issa" pumps at 6.5"/16cm and I think yours have mine beat. Definitely heels for a special night and a special outfit. Thanks for posting them. HinH

Yeah, they are amazing

My thinnest heels are some Aldo booties I picked up on ebay some time ago, model name unknown. The heels on these booties are 1/4" or 6 mm wide at the tip, and are 5" in height, with no platform. The shape of these heels are a bit different, being a square cross section. Oddly enough, they are one of two pairs of shoes that I own that I haven't worn outside yet. In both cases, it's because I don't feel comfortable walking in them--they are just too steep for my skill level. Also, I think the extreme setback style of the Aldo's heels doesn't really help much.

My second thinnest heels are Steve Madden Barbb mules, 5/16" in diameter, and 4 1/2" high, no platform. I have 3 pairs in 3 different colors. I wear those regularly and love them. The thinness of the heels doesn't appear to make them hard to walk in at all, you just have to be super careful about cracks and gaps in walking surfaces.

Thinheelsside.PNG

thinheelstip.PNG

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 6:35 AM, mlroseplant said:

My thinnest heels are some Aldo booties I picked up on ebay some time ago, model name unknown. The heels on these booties are 1/4" or 6 mm wide at the tip, and are 5" in height, with no platform. The shape of these heels are a bit different, being a square cross section. Oddly enough, they are one of two pairs of shoes that I own that I haven't worn outside yet. In both cases, it's because I don't feel comfortable walking in them--they are just too steep for my skill level. Also, I think the extreme setback style of the Aldo's heels doesn't really help much.

My second thinnest heels are Steve Madden Barbb mules, 5/16" in diameter, and 4 1/2" high, no platform. I have 3 pairs in 3 different colors. I wear those regularly and love them. The thinness of the heels doesn't appear to make them hard to walk in at all, you just have to be super careful about cracks and gaps in walking surfaces.

Thinheelsside.PNG

thinheelstip.PNG

They look beautiful, I dream of being able to master powerful heels like this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...