Has Anybody Let Guys Try Their High Heels On?

nzfreestyler

I'm just curious.

My question is would you allow another guy (a stranger you've just met) try your shoes on?

I should also mention that this is like in a public environment.

I have often been asked or in a situation where its was suggested that a guy should try my high heels. Usually because either I have been talking to some guys and one of them has admitted he likes high heels, and then he might have asked or one of his mates has sort of suggested he tries, there by implying a let that happen. Similarly talking to women about shoes, and then their partners also say they like my shoes etc, and then somehow it is suggested that he trys my shoes...

I ask because I am much more inclined to allow a woman to try my heels on, in fact I have done on several occasions, and I'll try hers but there's something about letting a novice guy wear my high heels, and also that guys feet can often be stinky, and then my barefeet have to go in there afterwards....and I love my shoes too much to want to risk them being damaged. And his feet will likely be larger than mine by a little ...Guys are heavier, and not used to heels so the risk of my shoes getting damaged is higher?

I have allowed it once or twice - many years ago, but the guys took it more of a silly thing rather than a serious thing, women are more discerning and serious about shoes, and appreciate them. I felt for the guys it was more of a dare.  Kind of a shame because I do like to do whatever I can to promote wearing high heels openly, and honestly a lot of guys have a high heel thing, they admit it - but they can't be seen to take it too seriously by their peers.

Edited by nzfreestyler
  • Like 1

I have not been asked by a guy. I would first be sure they had a chance to fit because I don't want my heels ruined.

I have let several women try on my heels and have given some away to women.

I've never had that sort of experience, haven't had men or women ask to try on my shoes. And since I wear a size 13, most women would look silly in my shoes.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Very interesting topic indeed.  I have had a few compliments from guys, but none have ever asked to try my boots on...NZ raises some valid concerns for not allowing other guys to try on your heels/boots for sure...I would be more inclined to allow it if there was not a big crowd around, which would usually indicate that the guy has a geniune interest and is not attempting to make you the victim of joking around.  Needless to say, it would all depend on the heels, you certainly wouldn't want a first time heeler to try out expensive higher heels for all the reasons NZ mentioned.  

I’ve never had anyone stop me and ask to try my boots on but i did lend a pair to a girl to wear as part of a costume for a fancy dress thing she was doing, when she showed me her outfit i told her I’d got some boots that would go perfectly, i asked her what size she took and when she said she was the same size as me i suggested that she borrow them, when she returned them she asked me if i really wanted them back as she loved them so much, i told her sorry but yes, they’re one of my favourite pairs too 

• Like 2

Nope, never had a guy ask, but it seems unlikely that it would even be possible as I have the smallest feet by far of any guy I know. I have recounted a story at least once elsewhere on this site where a drunk girl wanted to try my shoes and could not even stand up straight. And then on the other hand there's my long time shoe buddy, who doesn't even bother to ask anymore when she spies a pair of mine she's never seen before. Of course, she's 3 sizes smaller than me, but still manages to look better in my shoes than I do. 

• Like 1

Over the years, my wearing heels openly in public has elicited comments and questions from woman especially when shopping in local malls.  Never had a man ask me to let them try my shoes on.  Most of these times my wife answered the questions before I could think of a reply.  There was one time Year’s ago that I can remember when we were leaving a restaurant that the young woman at the cash register commented on how much she liked the pair of “Jlo” boots I was wearing that I gave them to her.  We left the restaurant and I changed into another pair of shoes I had in the car and took the boots back and gave them to her.  She was floored.  Over the next several months, whenever we went back there and she was working,  she always thanked us for giving them to her.  My wife never questioned my action,.  She agreed however, that under the circumstances, I did the right thing.

• Like 3

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

1 hour ago, Bubba136 said:

Over the years, my wearing heels openly in public has elicited comments and questions from woman especially when shopping in local malls.  Never had a man ask me to let them try my shoes on.  Most of these times my wife answered the questions before I could think of a reply.  There was one time Year’s ago that I can remember when we were leaving a restaurant that the young woman at the cash register commented on how much she liked the pair of “Jlo” boots I was wearing that I gave them to her.  We left the restaurant and I changed into another pair of shoes I had in the car and took the boots back and gave them to her.  She was floored.  Over the next several months, whenever we went back there and she was working,  she always thanked us for giving them to her.  My wife never questioned my action,.  She agreed however, that under the circumstances, I did the right thing.

Cool!

11 hours ago, Bubba136 said:

...the young woman at the cash register commented on how much she liked the pair of “Jlo” boots I was wearing that I gave them to her.  

….  My wife agreed however, that under the circumstances, I did the right thing.

wow and wow!

Give me a heads-up next time you go out to eat ;-) 

I have shared my heels with other women on occasion. Ones that I know, only. My gal pals at Kay's Jewelers are always asking to try on my shoes. I  always oblige them,  but my size 11 usually is too big for most of them. When my friend Steve 63130  (member here) and I get together, we're always sharing our latest shoe finds as we wear nearly the same size. I wear 11 and he wears some 11's and some 12's. We really enjoy sharing, be it boots, sandals, flats or heels, what ever we got new since our last visit together.

And lastly, I sometimes share a pair of shoes with my wife when she needs a special color or style to wear with her ensemble. She knows that my shoe collection is 10X what she has. She keeps telling me that for every new pair of shoes I buy,  three pairs have to go out. LOL. BTW she wears a size 10W and my 11M are not that big on her.  More than once someone complimented her on her shoes, If their mine  she will tell them she borrowed them from her hubby, as a lot of our friends  know that I wear heels. I'm glad that I don't have to wear a size 13 like JeffB does or she would drown in them!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 3

I have never had a guy want to try my heels & can only remember 1 girl at a local RSL club who was dressed rather poorly and really tomboyish want to try on my beige ankle strap i really didn't want to let her but i did and she went and did a circuit of the room and then came backand gave them back , 

not agreat experience for me and unless the person was reasonable dressed i wouldn't do that again ( is that clothing snobbery) :w00t2:

That happened to me once, a guy on a club asked me to try my boots (the ones in my avatar) because he wanted to know how they feel. No way I would share my shoes, sorry, for sanitary reasons.

I could do it with someone very intimate to me. My feet are like my mouth, I'd kiss someone I'm in love to because I care and I feel safe doing it, same for shoe sharing. Since my wife is several sizes smaller than me, we don't share shoes of course.

• Like 1

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

I have.

My wife's best friend lives in another state and spent time with us with her fiancee. My wife showed her my shoe room and she flipped in admiration. I had a flamboyant pair of stiletto boots, silver, red, and blue. I put them on for a bit and Lee her fiancee was very inquisitive. He tried them on and admitted he likedthe feel. He kept them on but other standing and a little test walking didn't do much else. He took them off after about 15 min. I loved the look on her face and she was way into it. The next summer we were in n.y. they came to our place we stayed one night. I wore some 5 inch pumps with shorts while he kept his sneakers on. I then snuck out and put the boots in his truck. I told her, she loved it. Never more but I'm sure he's at least worn them for bedroom kink.

They are getting married on the beach in n.c. this fall. I'll bring and wear heels but not to the ceremony. 

• Like 4

As Bluejay mentioned above, we've met on several occasions, and each time we bring our new acquisitions for show and tell. He lets me try on his new shoes and I reciprocate. It's always an evening of great fun. We don't have exactly the same tastes, as he prefers thinner heels and I prefer block heels, and he prefers bold colors, while I'm more conservative with blacks, browns, and navy. Nevertheless there are several models of shoes we both own. It's fun to try them on and learn from the other person. 

I wouldn't let any stranger try on my shoes, but Bluejay isn't a stranger and I know he keeps his feet clean, and he knows I do the same.

Steve

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 6:11 PM, Jkrenzer said:

I have.

My wife's best friend lives in another state and spent time with us with her fiancee. My wife showed her my shoe room and she flipped in admiration. I had a flamboyant pair of stiletto boots, silver, red, and blue. I put them on for a bit and Lee her fiancee was very inquisitive. He tried them on and admitted he likedthe feel. He kept them on but other standing and a little test walking didn't do much else. He took them off after about 15 min. I loved the look on her face and she was way into it. The next summer we were in n.y. they came to our place we stayed one night. I wore some 5 inch pumps with shorts while he kept his sneakers on. I then snuck out and put the boots in his truck. I told her, she loved it. Never more but I'm sure he's at least worn them for bedroom kink.

They are getting married on the beach in n.c. this fall. I'll bring and wear heels but not to the ceremony. 

So cool!