7 year hiatus

Hi All

I got an email from hhplace.org reminding me I haven't logged in since March 2012. It feels like yesterday. So why not come take a peek.

It seems that not much has changed here. Same problems, new people. I hope some of the old timers have "graduated".

While I had some self imposed restraints way back when - one of the reasons why I ended up on this forum in the first place, in the meantime I've been totally freed from any self imposed constraints. Nowadays I wear whatever I want, every day. 5 days a week or so  that means 4-5" stilettos. I haven't had a single negative experience for many, many years, so why wouldn't I? We all should.

If there's someone that still remembers me, give a shout.

• Like 6

What's all the fuss about?

On 5/11/2019 at 12:03 AM, Arctic said:

Hi All

I got an email from hhplace.org reminding me I haven't logged in since March 2012. It feels like yesterday. So why not come take a peek.

It seems that not much has changed here. Same problems, new people. I hope some of the old timers have "graduated".

While I had some self imposed restraints way back when - one of the reasons why I ended up on this forum in the first place, in the meantime I've been totally freed from any self imposed constraints. Nowadays I wear whatever I want, every day. 5 days a week or so  that means 4-5" stilettos. I haven't had a single negative experience for many, many years, so why wouldn't I? We all should.

H, great to see you back, i too like to wear heels out and about as often as possible and also don’t get negative reaction, look forward to sharing stories with you mate 

Well, I'm glad the website has a feature that encourages guys to come back again to visit....  Sure sounds like you have "graduated", I'm glad you have shed the self imposed inhibitions.  I have made great strides in the past few years, but haven't reached the confidence levels you describe.  I'm sure you have plenty of good advice for newer members here, and can be a great source of encouragement.   Hope you will visit again....D

• Like 1

The advice I would give is incredibly simple. Just do it, and you'll be amazed how amazingly simple, self evident, comfortable and "how come I ever made a problem out of this" becomes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What's all the fuss about?

3 hours ago, Arctic said:

The advice I would give is incredibly simple. Just do it, and you'll be amazed how amazingly simple, self evident, comfortable and "how come I ever made a problem out of this" becomes.

You are right, of course....But most of us need plenty of encouragement, support, and gentle advice before we can overcome the usual fears that society has burdoned us with.  

• Like 2

On 5/10/2019 at 5:03 PM, Arctic said:

Hi All

Good to see you back!  Yes, I remember you.  I've been gone for quite a while, too.  I posed once or thrice way back when, but have been largely absent for several years, myself.  

Good to hear you're free of constraints!

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Good to see you back in this neighborhood, Arctic! I hope all is well!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 2 weeks later...