Jayteasee from Finland says hi!

Hello, people.

I've been a member of this site for God knows how long ("It says on your account page, doofus!") but I've never gotten really active in here... Earlier the reason is having a fetish for high heeled leather boots has been a bottomless well of shame for me. Don't ask why, just accept that it's the case. It's not as simple as it seems.

That shame still exists, but I'm more open about it these days and I've had some awesome times with some of my lady friends... sometimes I've found them the right pair of boots to wear. I'm kind of proud of that. I can have a lot of fun with my boot thing with my friends... intimately I get a little inhibited about it. Oh well.

So... I'll jump into it. I'm a straight guy and I have my dreams about my own 'puss in boots' and fantasies of much more than that. So... While I'm not downright looking, who knows? I'm always up for a good conversation.

Yours,
Jayteasee aka Saapaspöppelö™

• Like 1

Welcome (back), @jayteasee

Similar position to you... always loved heels (and boots mostly), and finally bought my own pair of high heel boots a few years ago. Those are gone via purge at some point... but there are many others since.  I still feel shame about it, and have not yet come to terms with it as some other folks around here. Like its "wrong" in some way. So we're in the same boat. I only heel at home, have only been out a few times, in flats. I have commented before, that I feel that should I be able to accept this part of myself, then others would as well, but that's not the case, so my wife has expressed her discomfort with it too. If I fully accepted this part of me, I would just wear them anyway, and she would probably learn to fully accept it 

Anyway - great to have you back. Feel free to jump in and share your experiences, thoughts and pics if you will.

Cheers!

J

Welcome @jayteasee

Good to know that you're going to post from now on.

Yes, a lot of guys are boot fetishists, while I put myself on that category too I have other feelings like self image, fashion and gender bending that come with that, so it's much more than just a fetsish.

Whatever floats your boat, feel accepted ;)

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Welcome @jayteasee to the posting side. I'm lucky to not felt shame for wearing women's shoe. I started to wear women's shoe over a decade ago simply because I determined that men's shoes were a major reason I had severe ankle problems. I finally found shoes that fit and my ankles have been great since.  Sure I was scared to wear women's shoes in public at the start, but that quickly disappeared as my ankle problems did. When I found out that high heels changed/eliminated my hip pain, I've been wearing them ever since. No shame and now I enjoy wearing heels.  I hope you and @jeremy1986 and others can get here and enjoy your heels outside your dwelling.

• Like 1

Welcome buddy.  It is easy for us to dismiss your fears/concerns about your love of boots, but I can honestly say I understand.  I have put myself through the same self imposed shaming, and wasted so many years of my life.  I have had an interest in traditional "women's boots" since I was a kid.  I have spent many hours trying to figure out whether this is something I was hard wired with since birth, or perhaps something learned.  I finally gave up on all that, and just enjoy wearing high heel boots.  With the help of members here, I have made great progress in wearing them publicly, which feels so liberating.   

Enjoying high heel boots has nothing to do with sexual orientation, although society would love us to believe it does.  Sounds like you have a great time in your boots with women, and I'm sure they think you look powerful and sexy in them. 

Hi and welcome to the site, my story is also very similar to yours, i do like to wear heels and boots in public and don’t feel any shame or have any concerns about that, my wife tolerates my passion at home but will not accompany me in public, mostly down to embarrassment and concerns that people are talking about me, so all my public heeling is done alone, would love to have a fellow heeler to wear them out with but i do really enjoy any time i can get to wear them and really pleased with my collection, look forward to you joining in with our posts in the future and have fun and don’t feel guilty mate 

• Like 1

Post some pictures of your boots, so we can better understand your taste. Most of us struggle with public opinion, but you may still get some good advice.

I love higher and sexier heels, but mostly wear them around the house only. I do wear heeled women's shoes outside the house few times a month, but only wedges or chunky heels 2 to 3.5 inches tall (I have just measured my favorite pairs) that are not too loud, with long and flared jeans, covering most of the heel. It is an amazing feeling to go shopping like that once the crowd is back home watching TV at night. Very few people notice and those that do never make a comment, even thought I am not the victim type with my 6' 2" height, muscular build and very deep voice.

Edited by Femininefeet
  • Like 1