Clear Heels

Heike

I agree they do go with a lot of things but I will admit mine are "stripper shoes", 5 prs of pleasers but all have colored heels red, black, beige, white and met. pink and all are platforms. Regardless I love wearing them and I must say yours look amazing also! Just one of mine.

20190210_172854-290x290.jpg

• Like 1

Heike : I have had a pair of clear heals for years. Do not wear them any more because the plastic cut into my instep. Also the heels on mine are much higher. I don't have a picture of mine, So, I will send you a photo of these. Any picture is better than no picture.DSCF5227.thumb.JPG.b6017c22ca78ffe25b24c7232bf57682.JPG

Never been a fan of such shoes. Too cheap looking, and yeah, the stripper connection is too hard to break. Not my cup of tea.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

5 hours ago, JeffB said:

Never been a fan of such shoes. Too cheap looking, and yeah, the striper connection is too hard to break. Not my cup of tea.

same. no offence meant  to anyone of course! 

11 hours ago, Heike said:

I'll wear them with jeans or slacks, but not with dresses or skirts.

why would that be?

I'm the opposite, I'd be more inclined to wear them with a dress than with pants.

They're not much different than a sandal/mule would be.

I think it depends on the heel and the contexto, ear heels with a 2 inch platform most certainly seem striperish. 

However in am in LOVE with these pumps, it think as @Heike said they go with everything of the feet look nice and are weel groomed like @Tech said.

However since we al go against the "norm" and try to avoid clothing stereotypes saying their are strippe shoes is about the same as saying high heels are girl shoes. If you know what I mean. I even said it and I even say I love girlie shoes, the girlie the better. 

In the meantime I leave with these:

61HfPMawM1L._AC_UY600_.jpg

51zM1efennL._AC_UY300_.jpg

s-l400.jpg

• Like 1

Those are nice, the only problem with these will be steamy sweat. Don't want to be gross but there is no way these won't steam up. I think clear heels really need to sandles or at least large open toes so your feet can breathe. 

Edited by Jkrenzer

Yeah, I have read about that issue in reviews, however they still look great. 

I had posted these a while back also very pretty, really barely there sandals 

pow_nude_pat0005.thumb.jpg.c3fc0b981f9c9b56cfe8016c40db9c8e.jpg

Edited by heelguypa
Typo and forgot picture

I'm neutral on the clear heels. I just know that I'll most likely never buy or wear a pair. Stiff plastic doesn't go well with my high volume toe boxes, they cut into my tendons.  But if you like them, then enjoy them, just don't wear socks with them.

I think they can look nice if you have really pretty (almost flawless looking) feet, but they would be hard to for most people to pull off without just looking a bit trashy or just not good at all.

I like clear high heels, but not on me.  I wear heels all the time, but clear heels just would not look good - on me.  I do like to see them on gals, and my wife actually has one pair of clear heel slides similar to the first picture in this thread.  She likes them and I think they look fine.    When she wears them she looks like she is walking on air.....  Very pretty...

Chris Rock has some opinions about clear heels too - take a look - pretty funny.......  ha ha   sf

• Haha 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I think the biggest drawback to clear/ plastic shoes is that they don't 'breath' like leather or cloth shoes and cause the feet to sweat more than usual, making your feet uncomfortable.   

• 1 month later...

I had a woman a few years ago tell me clear heels were great for pageants . I asked why and she stated they could transition to about any outfit . i am sure she was not thinking of the ones with $$ slots in them .