Terry Crews at Billboard Music Awards

KneeBooted

I did not watch the awards show, but I was flipping through the gallery images that were on the Footwear News website and noticed Terry Crews wore what appear to be riding boots? Now they aren’t heeled nor very feminine appearing, but let’s face it, even riding boots aren’t commonplace among men’s fashion. This was kind of cool to see...

088D751F-AE20-436D-8C6A-2CF188D77EF5.jpeg

• Like 1

Who says they have to be heeled or feminine looking? I wear riding boot-styles all the time and never get a second glance - nor any music awards either, for that matter! :cheeky:  It is good to see 'name' people wearing the style though. It is how trends become established. And I think that men in riding-style knee boots is a pretty easy step to take. It is a change I could genuinely imagine taking place. 

Edited by Shyheels
  • Like 3

On 5/5/2019 at 5:59 AM, KneeBooted said:

I did not watch the awards show, but I was flipping through the gallery images that were on the Footwear News website and noticed Terry Crews wore what appear to be riding boots? Now they aren’t heeled nor very feminine appearing, but let’s face it, even riding boots aren’t commonplace among men’s fashion. This was kind of cool to see...

088D751F-AE20-436D-8C6A-2CF188D77EF5.jpeg

Great to see and I’d definitely wear those boots without any concerns whatsoever 

• Like 1