PIANO BAR SUNDAY NIGHT

malinheels

Hello & good morning fellow heelers ,   after my recent post on are men going to become the predominant heel wearers,  it got me thinking maybe 

i should go out and see whats happening out there in the big bright world with regard to a man wearing high heels , stockings, a skirt and a couple of undergarments which

which aren,t worn by guys generally  . Well the piano bar in Geelong a regional city about an hour or so from Melbourne in Australia .

On sunday nights the venue has a couple of drag queen shows, and it closes at 11 pm , so i arrived in my outfit which consisted of red bodycon skirt , black, grey & red mens button shirt

black mens sport coat , nude stayup stockings & red suede poited toe stilettos with black heel, and a cobalt blue matching lingerie set underneath which you could get a peek at the top undergarment

as i moved  . well as i walked in the front door i'm greeted by a girl yes a girl dressed in jeans and skimpy top in full drag queen makeup and as she takes my entrance fee says

" wow really love your shoes"

I ,m thanking her and thinking hopefully this will be fun tonight , walking through the second door and the place is fairly quiet , i'd booked a able and was looking for my name so i could sit down

found the table near the stage 1 back and was seated adjacent to a 20s girl who was engrossed in her phone, got myself a drink & a guy who was working approaches and askes if his friends could sit at my table sure was my reply ,  so mid 40s woman & her friend probably early 50s sit at the table  , we exchange pleasantries anyhow , as the night progresses there is a woman early 40s ( actually the place is predominatly got females there) she is wearing a black jumpsuit and a pair of extremly high silver booties with straps ( very sexy) and she spots me and says love your heels and i said " thanks and i've been admiring yours as well"

later she goes to the dance floor to dance with her 4 friends female and when she is up there she becons me to come and dance, she and herfriends are on the small low stage now so after initally refusing to go up she continues to becon me up , so i think what the hell and went up on the stage and danced for about 4 or 5 songs with these women this woman in the jump suit was the only one dressed well the others were dressed in really casual clothes , i said to jump suit girl " really love your heels ,they are really high " she said back to me  " i love heels i've got 285 pairs to i have to keep wearing them "     this is all for now guys  can't type anymore  will finish off the adventure soon   

cheers & happy heeling & skirting  :wavey:  Malinheels

Edited by malinheels
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, malinheels said:

Hello & good morning fellow heelers ,   after my recent post on are men going to become the predominant heel wearers,  it got me thinking maybe 

i should go out and see whats happening out there in the big bright world with regard to a man wearing high heels , stockings, a skirt and a couple of undergarments which

which aren,t worn by guys generally  . Well the piano bar in Geelong a regional city about an hour or so from Melbourne in Australia .

On sunday nights the venue has a couple of drag queen shows, and it closes at 11 pm , so i arrived in my outfit which consisted of red bodycon skirt , black, grey & red mens button shirt

black mens sport coat , nude stayup stockings & red suede poited toe stilettos with black heel, and a cobalt blue matching lingerie set underneath which you could get a peek at the top undergarment

as i moved  . well as i walked in the front door i'm greeted by a girl yes a girl dressed in jeans and skimpy top in full drag queen makeup and as she takes my entrance fee says

" wow really love your shoes"

I ,m thanking her and thinking hopefully this will be fun tonight , walking through the second door and the place is fairly quiet , i'd booked a able and was looking for my name so i could sit down

found the table near the stage 1 back and was seated adjacent to a 20s girl who was engrossed in her phone, got myself a drink & a guy who was working approaches and askes if his friends could sit at my table sure was my reply ,  so mid 40s woman & her friend probably early 50s sit at the table  , we exchange pleasantries anyhow , as the night progresses there is a woman early 40s ( actually the place is predominatly got females there) she is wearing a black jumpsuit and a pair of extremly high silver booties with straps ( very sexy) and she spots me and says love your heels and i said " thanks and i've been admiring yours as well"

later she goes to the dance floor to dance with her 4 friends female and when she is up there she becons me to come and dance, she and herfriends are on the small low stage now so after initally refusing to go up she continues to becon me up , so i think what the hell and went up on the stage and danced for about 4 or 5 songs with these women this woman in the jump suit was the only one dressed well the others were dressed in really casual clothes , i said to jump suit girl " really love your heels ,they are really high " she said back to me  " i love heels i've got 285 pairs to i have to keep wearing them "     this is all for now guys  can't type anymore  will finish off the adventure soon   

cheers & happy heeling & skirting  :wavey:  Malinheels

Sounds like a good evening!

I ended up staying at a hotel last week for work, and on the Saturday night they hosted a drag queen competition sort of thing -and there were a lot of drag queens, music and supporters/fans who were predominantly female. It was a little peculiar because they are so 'made-up' in the sense of over the top outfits and make-up - personally I like the style of high heels and a dress/skirt, hence thats what I wear but the extravagant outfits go beyond my confort zone. That said tough - a great bunch of people, and well behaved, and having not interacted with these folk before it was a great experience for me.

Jump suits are cute - but they would have to be the most inconvenient garment to wear! If you need to go to the toilet - you've got to get completely undressed, down to your underwear, which is a nuisance. But they do look cute.

• Like 1

Well done, malinheels! It sounds like you had a very good time.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I would've interpreted this as interest from the Jumpsuit girl.  If a girl initiated contact with me with a compliment, asked me to dance, and had 285 pairs of heels...Sounds like a fun night.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

piano bar cont'd   morning heelers ,  so as the evening progresses i go back & forth to the bar acouple of times on one of those occasions a group of 3 women are going to the bar as well one of them stops in front of me checks out my outfit , mainly the heels and says to the others "look at the heels he's wearing" the other said " yeah i know , he walks so well in them , i can't wear shoes with that high a heel" , now i know we have all probably heard that statement, i 'm sure kneehighs & jeffB , and NZfreestyler have been told that, but it sure does make you feel good .   Then after about 1/2 hour need to do the rest room stop which is upstairs 2 flights of stairs , as i'm walking through the room there is a female heading in the same direction , she is walking a couple of steps ahead of me , she stops a few steps before the stairs and waits , i stop just behind her so she can do the stairs, she turns around and said" hello i saw you up on the dance floor stage & just wanted to tell you i love your shoes, they look great and the girl you were dancing with in the jumpsuit and the silver heels are amazing also , i agreed that jumpsuit girls heels were amazing this conversation was going on as we alighted the stairs side by side , i think the conversation ended with her saying something like hope you having a great night. i thanked her for her compliment on my shoes , she was a mid to late 20s i would think dressed well , neatly , nothing extraordinary but nice.    Back at the bar for another drink on the mineral water now , have to drive later , speaking sporadically to the two women at my table the 40s woman offers me the pencil and paper to write the requests for the piano player and said are you going to pick a song ?  yeah good ideai say  this woman reminded me of Olivia Newton John as she looks now , after i write out my selection i go to get up and take it to the piano , she says here i'll take it up for you,i leaned over the table and handed it to her & i know she saw  my cobalt blue lacy lingerie under my shirt , no weird look or anything !!!

sitting in my seat beside the older woman (friend of ONJ lookalike ) and she is rambling on about this that and the other of no real interest to me if fact she although pleasant and courtios reminded me of an old fashion grandmother really outof her comfort zone , just my take!!     sung along a few tunes the place is getting abit roudier now as there are afew more people filtering in  , got up and danced again at the invitation of jumpsuit girl and although not dancing with her directly , we are all singing along and dancing  , went back to my table after about 4 songs ,  shortly after mid 30s woman maybe early 40s approaches my table and says " hi i just wanted to let you know i really love your shoes and want to know where you bought them ,  i told her that they were about 4 years old and that they were Peter Morrisy from Big W and they were long gone , she looked disappointed  she then said " i was saying to my husband over there that i thought you look terrific , i hope your not offended, but your whole outfit, skirt , heels everthing looks great!!  I thanked her for her compliment & said " how could i be offended when your giving me such a nice compliment on how i'm dressed"  she then said " we are sitting over there & pointed" , i thanked her again and she went back to her table 

well i'm thinking to myself sheesh i am getting some fabulos compliments tonight on my attire and although this was a drag queen show night i was the only guy wearing skirt, stockings & heels , apart from the drag queens of course and the place being mainly filled with females , wonder weather they feel more comfortable in that type of venue and because i'm wearing what i'm wearing the ladies are enjoying it  !!!!!       hope you all aren't bored with my long essay and  when i complete part 3 next time it will be complete

as always  Happy Heeling & skirting  

Malinheels   :wavey:

• Like 4

Am I the only one who thinks that maybe a venue that has drag queen shows is not a place where people will associate men in heels with straight men? No problem if that is not what you're aiming at, and I might be wrong, but that's the impression I got from this.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, malinheels said:

sorry Kneehighs i'll work on that in part 3 of my sunday night adventure :boxing:

Great story!  Looking forward to the last update. 

hello again everybody   Part 3 

The last show has just been run by the drag queens, the last show involved getting some of the audience up to do a game(the wheel of shame)  where the drag queens spin the wheel with some dubios task s to be done by the audience members , the first two were lame , but the third contsetent was a20s girl sitting on the other side of me , her task was to sing a song like the drag queens would perform it, well she grabbed the mike , the song was I'll survive by Gloria Gaynor, well this girl dressed in a skimpy orangy beige spagetti strap dress, started to lip sink the song and then charged off around the room playing up to & singing to a few of the tables, she was terrific , she was probably better than the drag queens in their performance, she , got a huge round of applause and won herself a$50 drink tab at the bar .    She came back to her seat and i congratulated her on her performance.

The last show finished , the piano player has finished also , and the girl who was done up with drag queen makeup who was at the door at the start of the evening is also the DJ and so she starts to play a few tunes , i think it's nearly over for the night as a few start leaving , the woman who gave me the great compliment on my outfit was leaving with her husband , she smiled and waved at me as she departed,  the ONJ lookalike sitting opposite me decided she was going as well , she waved at me , the leaned over the table and becond me closer with her finger , i thought she wanted to say something, bus she kissed me on the face,  surprise on my behalf!! she put her jacket on waved and left , didn't see that coming, didn't pick up any body language during the evening.

I sat back on my seat , noticed that jumpsuit girl was sitting up on the built in seat along the wall , sitting in top of the backrest , with her silver super heels on the seat,  she looked as if she was spent , i had noticed she was going pretty hard with the drinks, she wasn't looking at me , i thought time to go , got up , got my  handbag said good bye to the girl who won the $50 bar tab , headed for the door , jumpsuit girl see's me & jumps down from her seat & says " are you going"    i reply  with " yes i am , but i just wanted to say to you , you look great in those sexy heels and maybe i might catch you again one night with another pair of fabulous heels on "    She replied with " i'm here quite a bit and i love the fact that you wore what you wanted to here tonight, keep doing that, it's great,"   then she leaned in and kissed me on the face and said "hopefully see you again".

Well there you have it, i left,walked to my car and headed home  on reflection later i possibly could have asked her wether  i could drive her home and she model a few more of those 285 pairs of high heels for me , that would have topped the night off perfectly , well almost  

cheers fellow heelers & skirters      Malinheels  :roll:  :wavey:   

PS Kneehighs  hope my stucture is better for you  this time :boxing:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Good Morning fellow high heel place members , i'm thinking i may head to the piano bar again tonight and see what's HAPPENING !!!!! 

will report back if your interested   let me know who's interested     cheers Malinheels :icon_exclaim:

• Like 3

Sure hope you return to that piano bar, you were the hit of the show....Seems like there were a few females that felt that way for sure, you surely might want to pursue those opportunities...Have fun buddy, good for you!

Piano bar the return , well i did end up going to the piano bar again on Sunday night, arrived just on 7 pm , i wore a mainly blue with abstract bit of black & white on it, its a past the knee skirt and it,s quite full in style , white shirt with black blazer and my new black stiletto platform peep toes with woven criss cross straps over the vamp & buckled ankle strap, velvet covered front and patent heel & surround i'll try get pic up of them. 

well paid my entrance fee and walked in found my table , same table as last time actually , however there were not very many people here this evening , it was cold , threatining to rain , probable not the best night to go out !!  I went to the bar and got a drink and came back and sat at my table , then there was a woman on the table opposite mine who came back from talking to the pianist ,requesting a tune & she chose agood one so i called out to her great choice of song, it looked like she didn't hear me or was ignoring me ,so i sat back then about 5 mins later she looks over & becons me over with her index finger , i said " this is my table here " she said "this is my table here come and sit over here"  well i thought might as well as i'm here by myself so over i go and introduce myself and she tells me her name is Julier & she is here with her husband Ray who will be back in a minute.    hmmm i think this isn't really what i was thinking was going to happen ,  oh well there isn't many here so i'll have a conversation with these two and see how it goes.

well we made conversation , talked about our jobs , family , kids,  where we lived then Julier was off to the piano again to harras in a nice way  the pianist some more, meanwhile Ray is talking to me about a few different things and he is a fairly stockey sort of guy with abald head , shaved and a goatee beard grey and a bit un kept and a bit fearsome looking  talking to this guy (me) wearing my skirt, high heels & stockings and a stuffed bra under my shirt with clear mounds on my chest area talking to me as if i was any other guy (  thats what we want isn't it) no strange looks or awkward words or judgemental attitudes .  

Now from what i can see Julier is a bit of a social butterfly, flitting around the room talking to people mainly guys and flirting quite a bit , which Ray is explaining to me thats how she is & he used to get upset about it & want to punch people , but has realized that it's generally not their doing & Julier is the one pressing the envelope and he lets her go now, cause it's not worth the trouble.   Every so often Ray is going to find her and bring her back to the table , oh it's Juliers birthday celebration tonight and as she is away from her two young kids she is cutting a bit loose tonight , she has had a few glasses of red wine by now as well !!!!!

Julier comes back to the table again after kicking up her legs on her way through the dance floor area , she comes back and sits on the stool beside me , Ray is on the other side of the table , i'm pretty sure he is , julier grabs my hand, leans in and kisses me on the cheek , so i'm a little dumfounded by her doing this in front of her husband , she chats to me for a few mins saying to me" did you notice my cellulite as i was kicking my legs up"  my reply  " no didn't notice any really,  look pretty good i think "  " oh good"was her reply , thinking this was an unusual thing for her to ask me  !!!     I asked how they were getting home as the were both going full on with the alcohol both said they would worry about that later , next thing Ray comes around my side of the table , so him on one side of me & Julier on the other & starts showing me pics on his phone of his & Juliers kids .

The night is progressing along & again a few more filter in as it gets a bit later i head up to the bar to get another drink and hanging around a bit just to scope the new patrons , there is a very tall 20s something girl who is quite pretty with very plain pair of heels on & not walking well in them ( maybe alcohol ) she was stood next to me with a bit of space between us   

I said to her" those are nice ear rings your wearing" she thanked me and started a conversation while her cocktail was being made , did'nt coment on my attire but thats cool & she said "she had brought her mum along tonight and that SHE hadn't been to anight club for about 20 years and was having a great time" drink paid for she headed back to her table,nodding to me  as she went ,  here is Julier again , she stands very close to me , and she has a more than reasonable size pair of boobs & is wearing a animal print dress she states i have to go upstairs to pee,i said  " yeah thats a plan , important "    "Do you wan't to come up with me" were her next words     ................................. a long pause from me :blink: a stunned look i beleive , I said "i could do that "  " i have to go up now "  off she went , i thought to myself this could be very interesting & it could be fraught with danger , i considered going up as well , i looked around the room to see where Ray was , he was near the piano and looking around checking for Julier i'm sure , i don't know if he saw her go up but i thought to myself if he did and see's me go up as well this could be a dangerous situation also i thought Ray is not a bad guy , he's got his hands full keeping julier in check tonight , i don't know that i want to risk doing that to him, but gee the thought was surely tempting.

Julier is back from upstairs she stands beside me close again & sort of puts her arm around my waist , i said " a very provocative offer you made me , very tempting, your a very attractive woman " and i gave her a knowing sort of look , she said " there are lots of gorgeous women here i'm not that good"  just then Ray pops into the scene & starts talking about drinks & i should try  this thing he & Julier like so i say "ok i'll buy" so we get the drinks and a bit mors small talk and julier is off again to the piano again , i'm not really drinking alcohol so actually people watching and the whole situation with Julier & Ray is really amusing me    , sorry guys but will have to finish later , gotta get some work done   , hope you enjoy part 1 this time 

cheers  Malinheels  :wavey:

• Like 2

Part II of the story   well the night is continuing and the drag queens have done their 3 rd show, i go back and sit at the table which was near the dance floor /stage and there are alot of younger people sitting at the end , it's along table Julier comes back and speaks to these people , not sure what she is on about, then heads off to the stage and gets up there and is dancing around , she looks over at me and gestures me to come  up and dance with her , still not thinking this would be a great idea with Ray any how there were acouple of girls at the end of the table and they are both saying  "go on go up and dance with her" so ok i think after a moments hesitation , why not it's only dancing.    I get up on the stage &  Julier grabs my hand and we do a few slow dance steps , then she breaks away and does a turn or two ending up with her back toward me and then backs herself into the front of me & is wrything slowly , sexily , touching the front of me with her butt , now i have to say this is quite stimulating for me & i sort of grabbed her from behind putting my hands on her sides & followed along with her movement , that was pretty quickly finished as i thought this probably dosen't look great if Ray is watching on somewhere, anyhow as she turned around i managed to get anice handful of her great boobs to which there was no objection from her .

The girls at the end of the table are all giving me the thumbs up  and nodding their heads in appeciation of my amazing dance moves , well thats the way i took it :happy:  , so stopped dancing got down and went to get another drink on my way to the bar this late 20s girl with platinum blonde hair looks at me as i was walking through the dance floor area in front of the stage and says" what have you got on under your kilt"  i replied " it's not a kilt it's a skirt"  she says "yeah but what have you got on underneath it"  so i am obviously very very slow on the up take of some conversations as this was the the perfect opportunity for me to say some thing very clever and provocative like well why do'nt you lift it up and have a look or come out the back and i'll show you or feel free to pop down and check it out  but no no  i say"well if it was a kilt i wouldn't be wearing anything underneath but this is a skirt so i am wearing something underneath  , god you stupid man Mal  conversation over

so get to the bar order my drink have afew mouthfulls & here is Julier again , this time she says" i want a drink can you get it for me &  i'll pay you back when i get my purse" , " no probs" says i , she gets her drink has asip or two then grabs my hand , looks at me and says" follow me" and heads toward the stairwell, i have no option she has got hold of me we get to the top of the stairs and she is looking around not sure what for really , there are 2 toilet doors not there there is another door with staff only on it she opens it , the drag queens are getting changed in there , the look on their faces was pretty funny when Julier opend the door , so i'm thinking she is looking for a room with no one in it so she can have her wicked way with me , though not sure how wicked it may have been & actually after the flirting and the tiny bit of touchey feeley i was up for it well  ( sorry Ray) any how there didn't seem to be a vacant room so we head down stairs , Now Julier i think was worse for wear as far as the alcohol cosumption was going & i honestly thought she was going to fall down the stairs, she still had her drink in her hand, i said " let me carry your drink " she handed it to me and set off down the stairs luckily she survived the stairs ,i actuall y managed the stairs much more gracefully in my  5inch stilettos . i also thought if Ray was watching the stairs and saw us come down and confronted me  i could say i was looking out for Julier cuause she was anebriated anyhow ray wasn't watching so didn't need to worry on the way down the stairs though the very tall girl who i spoke to at the bar was going up the stairs she said warmly " oh hello again how is it going" i replied" great thanks & this must be your mum here " she nodded so did mum they continued upstairs , after seeing mum i know why she hasn't been to a night club for 20 years.

Julier has disappeared again , i just go back to the bar , hang around about five mins and decide it's time to go , so head for the front door Julier is dancing on the dance floor area in front of the stage and there is aguy on the stage in front of Julier making very suggestive dance moves in Juliers direction , now Ray is standing near our table & watching this and he is not happy, so goes over to this guy and pushes him and basically tells him to fuck off, the smirks and moves back on the stage and Ray wants to punch him , Julier comes over aspeaks to Ray and tells him to calm down and i say the same thing to Ray ( me all self richious yeah):angel:   so next thing security comes over and has a word to Ray & then goes and has a word to the guy on the stage, i think the guy on the stage got down & went back to his table  ,so i was talking to Ray sort of saying he needs to keep his cool etc  , next the security guy comes back and leans in toward me and says " i really like your shoes, they are great, are they hard to stand in?"  I go " no they are good actually as i made sure to get the right size  which means you don't have them hurting your feet" " well great they really look terrific " he said , this guy must have been in his late 40s i'd think , balding , yeah  i was surprised at his compliment and i'd have to say i had the sexiest highest heels on at tonights venue    , well thats it i said my goodbyes  Ray shook my hand & gave me a knuckle bump and said " be safe" Julier was up on the stage again , i got her attention & gave her a little wave , she nodded back at me   ,     THE END     hope you enjoy the conclusion      Malinheels  :wavey:  :boxing:

• Like 1

on my way to the bar this late 20s girl with platinum blonde hair looks at me as i was walking through the dance floor area in front of the stage and says" what have you got on under your kilt"  i replied " it's not a kilt it's a skirt"  she says "yeah but what have you got on underneath it"

How fun!  She was totally into you.  Love blondes!

next the security guy comes back and leans in toward me and says " i really like your shoes, they are great, are they hard to stand in?"  I go " no they are good actually as i made sure to get the right size  which means you don't have them hurting your feet" " well great they really look terrific " he said

So much fun!  I had a similar experience happen in Barcelona.  The security gave me tickets for free drinks/entry for later on in the week.  Thanks for sharing.  

• Like 2

yeah it was afun night , and what gets me even when there isn't many people, when your freestyling you can have agrea t night because 

you are a standout and people want to engage you  can't complain about my decision to wear heels etc over all these years  !!!

Edited by malinheels
trying to put a picture in
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

s-l64(1).jpg.c99b44431bcde312a0cd829c69dd055d.jpgs-l64(3).jpg.c722878df5b3168609db10cc5b7f5b60.jpgs-l64(2).jpg.caf3ad0bf411e43f6da97cae11045242.jpgs-l64.jpg.eac1e873066c9e2506e5429ada7c5771.jpg going to try post some pics of the heels i was wearing

1x1.gif.230dcbc66e5c406cb39645c20b1665fd.gif1x1.gif.230dcbc66e5c406cb39645c20b1665fd.gifhi guys trying to get a good pic of my heels

s-l640.thumb.jpg.3b6d02296e1cba4309b8f91a60854f29.jpgok i think i did it thats a good sized pic , not sure how i did it but yeah let me know what you think    Malinheels:w00t2:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...