Spring!

Heike

One of the beauties of spring is the warmer weather. I look forward every spring to the first day I am able to wear a pair of sandalette heels, without pantyhose

.heike.thumb.jpg.79a3dc0dd24e6198bce5e8aa6929d942.jpg

• Like 4

I've never been a shoe person, let alone sandals, no matter what the weather - women's versions are too girly for my tastes, while men's shoes are boring. It's always been boots for me. I've pretty well lived in hiking boots most of my life (in my line of work that is no issue) and so I tend to regard ankle boots with 3" to 4"  chunky heels as sportier, more daring versions of my traditional fare.   

• Like 1

Must admit I get in the morning and I wear a pair of thonge sandals, then after my other half has gone to work I put on my ankle boots, and I wear them all day 3-4 inch heels, local shops etc no problems so far.

life is not a rehearsal

Variety is the spice of life. I have many different types of heels with a few notable exceptions: no pumps.

Weather and activity many times dictate what I wear. Mostly boots and booties in the winter, except my errand mules. And sandal, open toe heels other times.  When I want to have fun, I will wear my knee high Suede Nine West boots with short shorts, maybe with a Hawaiian shirt as well. :giggle:

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed wearing some of my wedges while Out West in the sunshine and warmer weather. It has been very wet and cool in Pennsylvania so no sandal weather here. I have started to get a tan since mid-April. Keeping my toes polished for warmer weather to come. HinH