Welcome and Suggestions

p1ng74

Howdy!  Feel free to post suggestions on what you would like to see here in the Texas club.  We can post content into topics, but a blog, calendar, and/or image gallery can be set up as well.  Also, I am taking suggestions for a Texas-themed background image for our club.  

• 5 weeks later...

Hey guys, I have a few IAH and AUS layovers next month, would be really cool to meet up for coffee/meal, and get out publicly in our boots....Don

Just got rerouted to DFW....Staying at the Fairfield Inn in Ft. Worth, will be here until Saturday afternoon, 5/25....Don

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, p1ng74 said:

I’ll be around IAH June 5-6.  Might be able to do an AUS meet depending on the day, just let me know.  

Cool!  I will be in Houston on 6/5, arriving about noon...Staying at the Club Quarters downtown....Stayed there last night also, didn't see a whole lot going on in that area though....Returning to IAH on 6/13 to the same hotel and arrival time....We will talk more as the 5th approaches, hope my trip is convenient for your work schedule....Don

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jay kindly met me in downtown Austin after a long day on the road...We had a great time walking around downtown in our boots and had a nice dinner while discussing cars and boots....Good times, thanks Jay!

• Like 2

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.