Toe cleavage

doesn't it depend on the shoe style?

It can't be helped with a lot of pumps these days?

I've just become used to it I guess - but I prefer the silhouette of a classic pump - and nowadays for a lot of them that does mean some toe cleavage may happen.

I have to say I'm not a fan either. This is just me, but I've never thought toe cleavage looks in any way appealing.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Not a fan.  I know a girl who has a collection of Louboutin Pigalles, So Kates, and YSL's.  The cleavage on each to me looks unattractive.  The pinky toe almost looks like it will pop out from under the vamp on many shoes.  

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I like it, but the way it was done in the 80's and 90's, which was not as extreme as what Louboutin does.  If anyone is familiar with the Classic Pumps web store, what is sold there is the type of cleavage I enjoy.  I don't like those, as stated, where the little toe is almost hanging out.  Just a classic cut, but a little lower vamp is what I prefer.  My avatar is an example, as those are from Classic Pumps (Rossi style).

• Like 1

I have a lot of pumps with varying toe cleavage as its called and it can make the shoes less easy to wear in the sense that my foot moves too easily n the toe area - which is not what I like in a higher heeled shoe.

Classic pumps web store - I have heard of their shoes and must have a look - I have never tried their high heels and I love pumps ! I might be missing out!