Stories and Adventures with WenHH

WenHH

Let me introduce myself, again. My name is Patrick and I live in Poland.For those who want to check my "hello" post, please do so, where I posted my first touch with heels. I'm currently living in a house 5 kilometers out of the city center with my fiance, her daughter which I have rights to take care of her instead of her biological father. Unfortunately there is my mother in law in the same house as well. My fiance knows about my heels and she's encouraging me, at least sometimes, to wear them around house when we are alone. 

Few words about Poland for those who don't know this country. Very religious, intolerant, conservative. I know it's not nice to hate own country but I do. I hate it since I met a wonderful couple and together with fiance we spoke to them about their future plans here. Black male (I'm sorry if that word is offensive for someone) who spoke polish more fluently than half of population here and his lovely wife. She was from Poland. He had grandfather who was polish too. As we spoke for almost two hours about theirs "adventures" here I felt embarrassed how people can be rude, intolerant and racist in my country. I apologized for everything bad happened to them in Poland.

That's how I started to hate my own country. How can You expect to wear heels as a Male here if we are still 100 years behind civilization ? I hope people will change in few years when more tolerant youngsters will grow up and old people (those are worst) will die. I'm not young anymore and not to old either. I'm 29 actually. People at my age are still old fashioned and not many of them are tolerant as much as I am. 

So back to myself I love heels and everything what's comes with them. I do like stockings and tights, matching skirt is good too. I usually pair my heels with pair of trousers either jeans or leggings. I'm just a man who likes wearing heels.

I started to work as a security guard so no heels at work tho ;). In free time I like to take my heels to quiet places in public to enjoy walking in them. I like to push boundaries and have to set a challenges everytime I'm in heels. Either it's a new place to wear them or for longer period of time. Unfortunately I'm not wearing heels to public crowded places...YET :).

Later I will post some of my adventures and stories I want to share with You. Also I will post some pictures of myself or heels as well. 

Have a nice day and feel free to check here for updates sometimes.

Cheers,

WenHH.

20190401_174554-480x987.jpg

Ps. One of pic I took when I was enjoying heels couple days ago :)

Edited by WenHH
  • Like 4

Hi Patrick,

I love the classic pumps you are wearing in the pic! My favourite style! I wear heels all the time and perhaps I am lucky and live in a more tolerant country/space but I honestly believe a large part of it is your own confidence. It is early days for you on a high heel journey and if you nibble away at boundaries in baby steps you may well surprise yourself over time.

In hindsight I never thought I would enjoy wearing skirts and heels openly within 3 or 4 years after I first dared wear heels outside in quiet places with nobody around. I wouldn't consider leaving the house in flats nowadays.

I have some close friends who are Polish, their parents came to NZ after the war and their family can be 'stubborn' as I like to call it - and a little impatient to slackers and people who don't pull their weight or contribute. But my buddy Stefan - he's fine with me wearing high heels and a dress - and his sister  - she is also a good friend to me - and she too loves her high heels and wears a lot of very high shoes as well. They are good people and we often joke about stuff - at the core I think we are all the same.

I wish you well and take your time and I hope you will be able to do what you want - as I have been able to thus far.

Best wishes

Craig aka nzfreestyler

• Like 2

Thanks for kind words @nzfreestyler Craig.

As You said few months back I didn't left my house in heels. Apart from New Years Eve 2017/2018 (Story is in a progress) where I took my boots outside to pick my female friend. Now I'm taking a field trips to get use to wear heels outside. Next baby step would be I think to go to a LGBT club with my fiance but I didn't spoke to her about it. Or I had in mind few days back that I should go plane spotting at night with her in pointy otk black leather boots. Either place I would go I will wear those beauties in the end of post. 

At the core we are all the same - that's true but I would say community, mass media will change our point of view. I'm glad that people are getting more open minded but it will take some time. 

Say Hi to Your polish friends from me :)

20190401_174227-490x1008.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Patrick  - welcome, again.

Great reading about your background, I look forward reading your entries here. I too, live in quite a conservative community, though I don't hate it like you sound like you hate yours ;-)
But yes - certainly very limiting. Once again - great that you have the backing of your GF! Definitely make use of that! 

Both the heels and boots (yours or hers?) look amazing, love the classic look too.

Cheers!

Jeremy 

21 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

Hi Patrick  - welcome, again.

Great reading about your background, I look forward reading your entries here. I too, live in quite a conservative community, though I don't hate it like you sound like you hate yours ;-)
But yes - certainly very limiting. Once again - great that you have the backing of your GF! Definitely make use of that! 

Both the heels and boots (yours or hers?) look amazing, love the classic look too.

Cheers!

Jeremy 

Thanks for coming by ! Both of them are mine ;). Only my heels and my legs will be posted here, or photos like that in my greetings topic ;). Thanks again and I'm sure I will be posting more stories and adventures ! 

Cheers ! 

Patrick

Edited by WenHH

I am lucky to live a more accepting location. Although I'm not into dresses or skirts, I do have painted nails as well wear heels all the time. But I do make modifications when I travel. When I went to South America, I didn't have colored nails and I took only 1.5 inch heels and runner. When I went to Aussieland, I took my nail color off, and took my runners and 1.5 heels. But ended up wearing my 4 inch boots most of the time. 

The thing is you have to be careful in some places. Poland is most likely one of those places. Good luck Patrick. 

Thank You Cali. Definitely I have to be careful in most of places here, but since few days ago I started to have strange feeling. Inside I feel a need to take heels and go somewhere, go for a walk but to have some destination. Day after day I feel more that walking in quiet places without reason(apart from enjoying heels) is not enough. Strange. I never felt like this before. Need to think about it.

Edited by WenHH
  • Like 1

On 4/10/2019 at 9:48 PM, WenHH said:

Day after day I feel more that walking in quiet places without reason(apart from enjoying heels) is not enough. Strange. I never felt like this before. Need to think about it.

I have the same feelings.

In my case, I'd like to wear heels as my day to day shoes. It's me. So wearing in the house or in quiet streets, at night or at LGBT friendly places or among fetish/goth/BDSM/whathever people will never be enough.

It's our life. We want to feel alive. You're not alone.

Before France I lived in Brazil. It's a country a lot like yours - religious people and macho culture is everywhere. It's the country that has killed more LGBT* people in the world, and yes, a guy in heels will be immediately categorized in one of the LGBT* letters and beaten off in plain public space if he doesn't take care. Heels on the street was never an option for me when I was there. Even going 10 meters from the car to a closed safe space scared the s* out of me. The new president is super conservative and has publicly displayed his thoughts about non-normal people, anything that is against the "good manners" is wrong.

I moved to France in the end of 2013. It is a more developed society and locals use to don't care about other peoples life (at least openly) and I feel safer. Last week a transgender girl was beaten in plain city centre at daylight because she traversed by mistake a group of Muslim men that were claiming for democracy in Algeria. Crossdressers are followed and scared till they're caught and beaten by gangs in the Pigalle district (you'll find both cases on an easy search on youtube). At least here, the local government and the major part of population demonstrated support to the victims and not the aggressors. So, I take some risks and I've been on the streets of Paris in heels, even with other attire from the "girls" wardrobe. I felt fear but at the same time I was being myself and that warmed my heart. Yeas, I heard bad comments and laughs while doing my errands but that remained as that. Most people just don't care.

A lot of guys here live in the US and they feel safe there, but you'll find a lot of news and videos about how conservative they can be in some counties and cities in the US.

I don't know the situation in UK. Some guys here live there.

I've heard that Netherlands, specially Amsterdam, it's a very welcoming place for diversity. last year, in their love parade (I will still find a way to go there), there were interviews with people about how they feel to be open in a day to day basis. Do you wanna know the answers? 90% of them are *afraid* to be who they are.

Well, all this just to say - there's no place 100% safe in the world. We have to be who we are and fight for what we want.

Thanks to this forum tu exist and exchange with you guys (and girls and non binary).

Flavio

• Like 1

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

@flavioThanks for coming by. I agree there's no such a place for us to be 100% safe. We must have hope that someday that will change and our community will change. Thanks also for stories about Your countries. It was pleasure to read. 

I'm currently kinda busy at work and I don't have much time to go heeling but I managed to go one day in previous weekend. Only photos with no story behind. 

20190401_174042-490x1008.thumb.jpg.1a782c8cc192f4f96e2596cdd3feecfd.jpg20190320_182735-490x1008.thumb.jpg.259739863c666c96e2bcdbc8621f4426.jpg

Apologies for those baggy pants but I only had time to grab shoes on my way to field trip. Next I will post my story about New Year's Eve 17/18

Edited by WenHH
  • Like 2

Well done, WenHH! The first steps into a larger world are always the hardest. More often than not, things get easier from there. Keep on keeping on!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!