Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
joshure

travelling light

Recommended Posts

I'm traveling with work and have packed light... a leather mini dress, long coat, leather gloves and 

My fantastic new heels bu Sam Edelsman.

They are superb !

sam edelman 1 copy.jpg

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Will you be wearing this out to company functions?   I think it looks awesome! 

Edited by CAT
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, joshure said:

I'm traveling with work and have packed light... a leather mini dress, long coat, leather gloves and 

My fantastic new heels bu Sam Edelsman.

They are superb !

Looks amazing 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad you packed "just the essentials...wish I was there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely ditch those gloves. They give an air of "Seedy / Serial killer" that you may not want... The rest seems ok although you obviously cant sit down in that outfit without things getting VERY inappropriate instantly..

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tech said:

 The rest seems ok although you obviously cant sit down in that outfit without things getting VERY inappropriate instantly..

I have been out shopping, coffee at Starbucks, dinner, and drinks in skirts that short and never had an issue being appropriate at any time.  Just have to know how to work it !! LOL

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess you can sit facing a wall?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Tech said:

I guess you can sit facing a wall?

LOL, yes a wall of glass,,,,, like at Starbucks in the window!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CAT said:

LOL, yes a wall of glass,,,,, like at Starbucks in the window!!!!

Cat has "got it going on for sure"!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great looking outfit you have there

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all and thanks for your thoughts.

You are right about the gloves....but I can get away with this if I hide my hairy man hands !

As far as modesty, I think the Starbucks option facing the wall should be ok.

All anyone will see is my matching leather knickers; Keep them guessing until they come and say Hi !

js

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, joshure said:

All anyone will see is my matching leather knickers

There is such a thing as "Too much information" Ergh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2019 at 12:32 PM, joshure said:

You are right about the gloves....but I can get away with this if I hide my hairy man hands ! 

I invested in a shaver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are correct about 'too much information' however I felt a need to show I had any question of modesty covered.

As for walking by Starbucks from now on... I never thought about that !

Thanks for your thoughts and laughs.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2019 at 11:38 PM, joshure said:

I'm traveling with work and have packed light... a leather mini dress, long coat, leather gloves and 

My fantastic new heels bu Sam Edelsman.

They are superb !

sam edelman 1 copy.jpg

I love the dress and heels but I am not sure about the gloves?

From experience  your hemline should be just ok for general wear,  better keep those legs crossed and/or a hand on the top of your hem when sitting - and you're wearing hosiery so you'll be fine anyway.

About your dress - is fully lined I presume? - and sleeveless or cap sleeve? I have seen some neat capped sleeve leather dresses (boatneck style) lately.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nzfreestyler said:

I love the dress and heels but I am not sure about the gloves?

From experience  your hemline should be just ok for general wear,  better keep those legs crossed and/or a hand on the top of your hem when sitting - and you're wearing hosiery so you'll be fine anyway.

About your dress - is fully lined I presume? - and sleeveless or cap sleeve? I have seen some neat capped sleeve leather dresses (boatneck style) lately.

 

Hi.

It is a fully lined and sleeveless dress.

You are all right about the gloves. I just get a bit carried away sometimes.

thanks.

js

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice.

I am looking for a leather dress - mid thigh but with capped sleeves - or perhaps 1/2 sleeves to my elbows, simple lines - high boatneck style with the back high or v, possible scooped out a little  - but I hopefully will find a nice dress.

Where may I ask - did you procure that little no ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2019 at 6:38 AM, joshure said:

I'm traveling with work and have packed light... a leather mini dress, long coat, leather gloves and 

My fantastic new heels bu Sam Edelsman.

They are superb !

sam edelman 1 copy.jpg

Impressive to say the least!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apologies to nzfreestyler, I didn't reply to your question from last April

The leather Dress I got some years ago, about 2011 on e bay.

It is a dress by a label Feathers. They have stores in Melbourne but I dont know about any other place.

Each time I get there I pop in and ask if they have any new items in Leather, but none so far.

Thanks for your message.

js

 

 

On 4/9/2019 at 5:55 PM, nzfreestyler said:

Nice.

I am looking for a leather dress - mid thigh but with capped sleeves - or perhaps 1/2 sleeves to my elbows, simple lines - high boatneck style with the back high or v, possible scooped out a little  - but I hopefully will find a nice dress.

Where may I ask - did you procure that little no ?

Apologies to nzfreestyler, I didn't reply to your question from last April

The leather Dress I got some years ago, about 2011 on e bay.

It is a dress by a label Feathers. They have stores in Melbourne but I dont know about any other place.

Each time I get there I pop in and ask if they have any new items in Leather, but none so far.

Thanks for your message.

js

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.