Bobandangie saying hello.

Angie here, was trying to find info on collectability of some of my collection and came across this forum. I think Robert and I were members here before but I couldn't recall our log on info.

Anyway....hello from a blast from the past of amazing high heel boots and shoes.

• Like 1

OMG.  THIS IS A BLAST FROM THE PAST!!!!     I had bought  a ton of heels from you guys on eBay years ago!!!   Glad you signed up and hope you become a regular!!! 

It's nice to be remembered. We had such fun sharing our love of heels. I'd like to think our early success helped bring thigh high boots back into fashion. I love being able to find amazing boots with sexy but wearable heels now that knee surgery limits my high heel walking. That's part of the reason I'm going to part with a lot of my collection. They need to go to someone who can wear and love them instead of gathering dust in a closet. My heels need a loving home lol. Although Robert still tells me....if that heel is too high to walk in....I can always lay down! 

• Like 4

We were/are bobandangie. We are starting to part out my personal collection. Most are UK 6 or US size 8 to 8.5. We just put up my purple leather thigh boots from Little Shoe Box. Breaking my heart to let them go but after knee surgery I simply can fit in them anymore. They wont zip. Lol. It's like letting our children go, we chose the color and the leather just for me and only made two pair in my size....so many great memories....

• Like 1

On 4/5/2019 at 7:55 PM, BobsAngie said:

We were/are bobandangie. We are starting to part out my personal collection. Most are UK 6 or US size 8 to 8.5. We just put up my purple leather thigh boots from Little Shoe Box. Breaking my heart to let them go but after knee surgery I simply can fit in them anymore. They wont zip. Lol. It's like letting our children go, we chose the color and the leather just for me and only made two pair in my size....so many great memories....

I totally hear you. You enjoyed good times in them and still have the memories to enjoy!   

Unless you had knee replacement don't get rid of them. I've had four left knee operations and need one on each knee (maybe August - floating cartilage in each knee) and still wear heels. Give yourself time to heel before saying no more heels.

On 3/31/2019 at 8:01 PM, BobsAngie said:

Angie here, was trying to find info on collectability of some of my collection and came across this forum. I think Robert and I were members here before but I couldn't recall our log on info.

Anyway....hello from a blast from the past of amazing high heel boots and shoes.

Welcome back. I found your old posts and merged them into your new account..

• Like 2

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Thank you for merging the accounts. As for the knee surgery ..the heels aren't the problem so much as the circumference of my legs. Arthritis has added just enough that the boots will never zip....

It's okay though....Robert bought new boots for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome back.  Unlike a lot of people on here, I only came across my love of wearing heels within the last couple years and joined right about 2 years ago now.  I usually buy shoes, as boots a lot of times are a bit out of my price range, but you never know.

Welcome back and enjoy.