A shared moment

TallanSexy

Hello 

We all get stuck in the everyday routine. We get up early to fight the congested traffic just to get to work on time. We get through the hectic work day and race the door to either have a after work drink with coworkers or spend time with the one's we love. As time moves forward so do relationships. You meet someone that makes you feel good and share common interests with. That all happened to me when I was in my late 20's. I was introduced to a hard working woman one night at a chain restaurant. We all had a good time laughing, talking and getting to know each other. After a few dates I began to take notice in my new girlfriend's footwear. There was a variety of shoes she would wear with her summer dresses or just the casual tops with jeans. As time moved on we were spending afternoons and weekends together. She introduced me to her family, friends and coworkers. I did the same when she wasn't working long hours. There was always plenty of conversation and lots of good food when we got together. Then one day she handed me a set of house keys and ask me if I wanted to move in. So after thinking the opportunity over I took the offer and we continued building a good relationship together. Once I was settled in I began to notice the assortment of her clothes and shoe's. I knew that I would have to open up to her about my interests in High heels. I had a pair of size 12 black pumps ( My 1st pair of Heels ) packed away in a storage box in the spare room with my seasonal clothes. As we were adjusting to each other's habits and quirks one night at dinner she ask me what other things excite me in private ? Was I being tested, did she discover a large pair of black heels ? So I slowly shared some ideas of what else I would like to share together in private. She was very curious about my suggestions. So I asked her the same question and she began to open up the me. That's when I knew It was time to purchase her a personal birthday to go with some of her dress up outfits. I ordered here a pair of black pleaser d'orsay pumps size 8. I got out of work before her in time to cook dinner for us and enjoy a big bottle of wine. I left her gift on the table with a assortment of flowers and a card. She was surprised at what she saw on the kitchen table. So she took a shower and dressed into something comfortable to enjoy a peaceful dinner together. Then I passed her the gift and I could not believe her reaction. She tried on the new heels and walked around the house for me. There's something about seeing a tight fitting sweater, jean's and heels. We finished dinner and began enjoying the wine that's when she ask me upstairs for the night and what a fun night it was. Then following morning I woke to the smell of breakfast cooking so I joined her. After breakfast she ask me if I would like to share something personal with her. She leaned into me and whispered I know you have an interest in heels all I could do was smile. She ask me to join her upstairs. As I began to walk in the room she stopped me and said it's ok I not going to judge you please show me what you have. So I went into the spare room and unpacked my heels. I put them on and nervously walked into the bedroom. She noticed a new difference in my overall height. She ask me to walk around the room and was surprised at how stable I was. She pulled me closer to her and we continued to enjoy the moment. After I ask her how she felt about my personal interests about wearing heels in private and she was very accepting. I couldn't believe it I found a woman that I love and she was comfortable with my private kink. So I continued to share my interest with wearing heels with her when we are just hanging out watching a movie or just relaxing together on the couch 

• Like 8

I had a similar experience, 38+ years ago....  The gal is still my wife....   Good luck, have fun....  sf

• Like 2

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

3 hours ago, TallanSexy said:

Hello 

We all get stuck in the everyday routine. We get up early to fight the congested traffic just to get to work on time. We get through the hectic work day and race the door to either have a after work drink with coworkers or spend time with the one's we love. As time moves forward so do relationships. You meet someone that makes you feel good and share common interests with. That all happened to me when I was in my late 20's. I was introduced to a hard working woman one night at a chain restaurant. We all had a good time laughing, talking and getting to know each other. After a few dates I began to take notice in my new girlfriend's footwear. There was a variety of shoes she would wear with her summer dresses or just the casual tops with jeans. As time moved on we were spending afternoons and weekends together. She introduced me to her family, friends and coworkers. I did the same when she wasn't working long hours. There was always plenty of conversation and lots of good food when we got together. Then one day she handed me a set of house keys and ask me if I wanted to move in. So after thinking the opportunity over I took the offer and we continued building a good relationship together. Once I was settled in I began to notice the assortment of her clothes and shoe's. I knew that I would have to open up to her about my interests in High heels. I had a pair of size 12 black pumps ( My 1st pair of Heels ) packed away in a storage box in the spare room with my seasonal clothes. As we were adjusting to each other's habits and quirks one night at dinner she ask me what other things excite me in private ? Was I being tested, did she discover a large pair of black heels ? So I slowly shared some ideas of what else I would like to share together in private. She was very curious about my suggestions. So I asked her the same question and she began to open up the me. That's when I knew It was time to purchase her a personal birthday to go with some of her dress up outfits. I ordered here a pair of black pleaser d'orsay pumps size 8. I got out of work before her in time to cook dinner for us and enjoy a big bottle of wine. I left her gift on the table with a assortment of flowers and a card. She was surprised at what she saw on the kitchen table. So she took a shower and dressed into something comfortable to enjoy a peaceful dinner together. Then I passed her the gift and I could not believe her reaction. She tried on the new heels and walked around the house for me. There's something about seeing a tight fitting sweater, jean's and heels. We finished dinner and began enjoying the wine that's when she ask me upstairs for the night and what a fun night it was. Then following morning I woke to the smell of breakfast cooking so I joined her. After breakfast she ask me if I would like to share something personal with her. She leaned into me and whispered I know you have an interest in heels all I could do was smile. She ask me to join her upstairs. As I began to walk in the room she stopped me and said it's ok I not going to judge you please show me what you have. So I went into the spare room and unpacked my heels. I put them on and nervously walked into the bedroom. She noticed a new difference in my overall height. She ask me to walk around the room and was surprised at how stable I was. She pulled me closer to her and we continued to enjoy the moment. After I ask her how she felt about my personal interests about wearing heels in private and she was very accepting. I couldn't believe it I found a woman that I love and she was comfortable with my private kink. So I continued to share my interest with wearing heels with her when we are just hanging out watching a movie or just relaxing together on the couch 

You are a lucky man indeed.  I would have suspected that she somehow knew about your love of heels also when questioned that way.  Did you ever ask, perhaps at a later date, how she knew about your interest in heels?  I don't mind admitting that I am very envious indeed, take good care of her....

TallanSexy,

Thanks for relating the experience to us. Seems like you two are on the right path. Only time will tell. I wonder if this acceptance of you will extend to a shared experience outside  the house? While wearing heels with a girlfriend around the house is satisfying there is really nothing quite like walking in heels outside with that same girlfriend or wife as you go different places. Perhaps a tad too soon but I'm sure you'll find out in the not too distant future. May your heels be high and your stride a happy one! :fine: HinH

• Like 1

@TallanSexyThat's a nice story You have there :). Was a pleasure to read. We should open a topic which will contain stories with our wife's, gf, fiances and shared passion to heels ! Would be great to share experiences, ideas what to do in ours homes wearing heels together :)

Cheers

Patrick

• Like 1

• 1 month later...