My wife's New Boots

kromozome u gone an done it again, another great set of boots, u making me jealous, lol. tho u did not tel us how high the heel is or how much they cost or where u got them from. so come on spill the beans. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Very sexy looking boots; thanks for sharing those pics with us Kromozome! Hey, 11cm heel is almost extreme for a size 35. Your wife must be very experienced in wearing heels. Congratulations!

High Heels - a true feelgood-factor for everyone

Kromozome, I've just bought the same kind of heel on a slightly different boot. Haven't tried them becuse they need a bit of stretching on the shaft. Heel seems great. Mine are 11cm on a size 40. I don't have a photo to post...yet What's her experience? Majo

• 1 month later...

WoooooooooooooooooooooooooW! I'm normally not into platforms, but I will make an exception(?) here! They are indeed very sexy especially the color, and so are your wifes legs and dress! Keep it up! JayZee :roll:

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Kromozome:-) The purple shoes really look great on your wife's feet and she also has a great pair of legs to go with everything. They look to be very comfortable with a pretty good padded foot bed. My wife, Mickey68, also uses a size 5M shoe. You didn't say how high the heels were, but in a size 5M she is standing pretty tall on her toes and does it well. Tell her to enjoy her new shoes to the fullest. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

Sure it wasn't your fathers day present ??? Very nice too, thanks for all your great picture posts and keep em coming

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Kromozome:-) That new pair of sandals helps your wife to show off her good looking pair of legs and pretty feet. That is about the thinnest heel strap that I have ever seen on a pair of shoes. The angles and the composition of your pics is very well done. Thanks so much for your efforts and labor of taking the pictures and posting them for us all to see. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Hey Kromozome! They are very sexy! Just the kind of strappy sandals that I like - and your wife has very sexy legs and feet to match the shoes! JayZee :roll:

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

• 2 weeks later...

Kromozome:-) What a great Father's Day present for you. I hope you enjoy wearing them and do wear them in good health. Any possibility that you could post some pics of you in them for us? Cheers--- Dawn HH

Kromozome:-) Thanks ever-so-much for the great pics of your new shoes. IMHO they look really great with your jeans and you wear them well. Happy belated Father's Day. Cheers--- Dawn HH