Finally new Aldo Cassedy

I'm not a really big pump/court guy, but those are really very nice. High enough to be high, but not so extreme as to be totally impractical for everyday ordinary wear. A couple of things--first, how close are they to your usual size? I've found that Aldo, especially older models, can tend to run quite small. I've heard that at some point, they readjusted their size numbers to be more in line with everybody else. Second, may I gently suggest that you consider shaving the tops of your feet. I did this for several years before I decided I had the confidence to shave the entirety of my legs. Of course, I know nothing about your particular situation and/or desires, so feel free to disagree with my advice.

• Thanks 1

I wish i could,  she basically told me she would leave me if she ever saw me in heels. Not a real good conversation sadly.  I was hoping for something like that for sure but i will have to dind someone else that likes to play

17 minutes ago, AJ777 said:

I wish i could,  she basically told me she would leave me if she ever saw me in heels. Not a real good conversation sadly.  I was hoping for something like that for sure but i will have to dind someone else that likes to play

oh... so sorry! :( 

• Sad 1

@mlroseplant I appreciate that, I do need to shave my feet, I am going to do that today. I think they run pretty true to size. I wear an 11 in heels and have found them to fit really great. I have found cheaper off brand shoes that are too bid but these are amazing and feel great. 

Sadly my high heel wearing wife does not understand my want to feel what she feels in heels. She has not idea that I have any heels. 

Some day I hope to feel the joy of wearing a pair of "so Kates" if I can find them for a reasonable price.

1.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Nice shoes aj, a shame about the wife though. I'm surprised she isn't more open to your desires, at least in private anyway. 

You know how much I like your style as to your heels.

Take care,

Joe.