Facebook Marketplace page

heellover00

Does New York State ever get tired of being one of the nation's worst tax hells?? I guess the answer is no. No wonder the center of U.S population keeps shifting westward. Good to hear you have your share of self-serve vegetable/fruit stands though. HinH

No pre-pay here, though I think most places up in Des Moines require you to pre-pay. Also, we do still have roadside self-service vegetable stands. On a sadder note, we have to keep the church locked up tight, we have had trouble with burglary and vandalism in the past.

However, let's not over glamorize the past. It wasn't all that bad, but it wasn't all that great, either. I don't think I could have worn what I love to wear 30, 40, 50 years ago. Not without daily/hourly ridicule and derision.

The tax hell in CA ain’t much better....  Lots ‘o folks leaving CA too!!   But yea we do have lots of fruit stands in the rural areas, and the highest gas (uh petrol) prices in the country....  But the weather is nice, and this spring the wildflowers are putting on an amazing show in the low and high desers and Carrizo Plain.....

Ahhh...  the “Golden State”......    sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"