Hello and "short" story

Hi there. My name is Patrick, I'm from Poland and I'm 29. What is my story ? 

PS. I'm sorry for this wall of text, but I wanted to share with You.

Nothing fancy really. When I was teenager, I think i was like 12-13 years I noticed that part of women was wearing "strange"
type of shoes which was different from what men was wearing.
I was curious why. My mom was always wearing flats during all year and it was nothing too special. One day she was back from work and was carrying big box.
Box contained a pair of brown leather mid calf boots.
I think they were like 2 inch block heels on them, and pointy toes. Another Day mom left them in a closet and both of my parents went to work.
I Had to try them on but they were tight.
As a brilliant kid I searched for something that would help to Put them on. Socks where too thick. In the closet I found pair of 15 den stockings,
material was smooth so I took them.
I knew how to put them on, saw mother putting them on many times before. So I did it without destroying them. Now boots came so easy on my feet.
Feeling of it was amazing. I was walking in them for another 2-3 hours.
I was in love with feeling of that combo. Unfortunately my parents Splits 2 months later, so was those amazing stockings and boots.
I stayed with father. That was my first touch with heels to be honest and I felt in love with it. 
Few years later around my 22 birthday I lost a bet with good friend, so I had to walk in heels for a few kilometres from his house to mine(Result of that bet was on purpose of course).
I needed to buy a pair.
I've choosed a overknee latex-ish boots from Polish company called Fashion Style. I wear EU 43 so they were the only manufacturer who made such a large sizes.
I bought also a pair of nude stockings.
Combination of best feelings from my early years. It was wonderfull. I practiced walking in them for about 3 hours total before I had to finish my bet.
They had 13 cm heel with 2 cm platform.
So the DAY had to come and I went to my friend with a stockings under my jeans and boots in my bag. We went for a few drinks to a local pub.
After "party" we went to pick my boots from his car.
I put them on. I was still sober but few drinks gave me a courage to wear them in public. So with boots under my jeans and sound of heels
bouncing from flats all around we went for a walk to my flat.
He walked with me to a bench couple meters from my flat. He said "I didnt think You could do it, You have "balls"".
I changed those boots to my normal shoes just to enter flat and went for a sleep.
It was best experience I've Ever felt.
Unfortunately a year later I met my girlfriend who is with me to this day, so I had to throw away those boots. 

Well it is my real story how I started to love heels. If You like my story feel free to comment and I will add my current "heels status".
Again I apologise for a wall of text and for my english. 

Cheers,
Patrick
Edited by WenHH
  • Like 1

Patrick, welcome to HHP. Your English is very good, better than some native speakers I've seen. Though something has gone very strange with the line breaks, resulting in very long lines that don't fit on the screen properly. I would have expected the forum software to format the text sensibly but somehow it's gone wrong.

What you never discovered was if your girlfriend liked you in those boots. She might have wanted a pair for herself!

• Like 1

Welcome Patrick, and thankyou for sharing your experiences with us....Sounds very familiar, I remember discovering my sister's red go go boots when I was a kid....I have had a love for women's boots ever since....

I am sorry that you felt you had to throw away you beloved boots.....Did you approach the subject with your girl friend?  Or did you just assume she would have a negative reaction?

Your love of boots will never "go away" buddy, but women will come and go.   I'm hoping you will approach the subject with your girl friend, she might react positively and like the way you look in cool boots...You will never know unless you try to discuss it with her.  Many of us (myself especially) have made the mistake of concealing our love of heels from a potential love interest.  It is best to reveal your love of boots early in the relationship....Having your girl friend "discover" your boots years later just causes a lack of trust.  I know you have tossed your boots out, but you will surely replace them sooner or later....

I know this is tough to do, but you must. 

@at9 I think it was my fault because. I wrote this story on my phone and pasted it over with dropbox. Thats why its looking odd. After 6 years of relationship I wish I didn't throw them away. 

@pebblesfYeah I assumed she would have negative reactions. Poland is very conservative country, so its hard to for example when man want to wear heels. My girlfriend was wearing and still wears heels with hosiery for me. After 2 years in that relationship(now we are 6 years together) I spoke with her about heels that I wish I could try to walk in them, how it would feel etc. So We both went to buy heels for me. Since then my collection is slowly growing. Her attitude is great having in mind conservative way to looks at certain things in our country, but at home I can freely walk in heels, at least when her daughter and mom aren't at home. She accept me in heels so I could live with it :). To be honest I have great stories about my heels adventures ;)

Thank You both for warm welcome.

Cheers,

Patrick

Edited by WenHH
  • Like 1

Welcome @WenHH to the forum. 

Great reading your "getting started" stories... not so different to many folks here too (my first try-ons were my mother's high block-heeled knee high leather boots!).

Glad to read that you can wear the heels freely around the home and that your GF is so accepting. Like you, I;m in a conservative community, so can only heel at home.

Looking forward to seeing you here more often sharing stories and pics!

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum mate, your story is also very similar to mine, nowadays i do wear heels and knee high boots out in public and I’m sure one day you will too, you’ll be surprised how you can integrate heels into male fashion and provide a masculine outfit, take a look at my Costa in boots thread in the guys section and you’ll see some of my styles, I’m looking forward to sharing more stories, pictures and experiences with you in the future.

Happy heeling mate 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, maninboots said:

Welcome to the forum mate, your story is also very similar to mine, nowadays i do wear heels and knee high boots out in public and I’m sure one day you will too, you’ll be surprised how you can integrate heels into male fashion and provide a masculine outfit, take a look at my Costa in boots thread in the guys section and you’ll see some of my styles, I’m looking forward to sharing more stories, pictures and experiences with you in the future.

Happy heeling mate 

Thanks for saying Hi :)

I saw Your topic when I was browsing forum as a guest couple weeks back and even have photo of Your knee boots somewhere on my mobile. I like Your styling too, and I hope one day I will wear heels in public too, but I like more stiletto type of heel :). One day I will open new topic with my adventures in heels. I have few stories to tell. ;)

Thanks and cheers mate.

Edited by WenHH
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, WenHH said:

@at9 I think it was my fault because. I wrote this story on my phone and pasted it over with dropbox. Thats why its looking odd. After 6 years of relationship I wish I didn't throw them away. 

@pebblesfYeah I assumed she would have negative reactions. Poland is very conservative country, so its hard to for example when man want to wear heels. My girlfriend was wearing and still wears heels with hosiery for me. After 2 years in that relationship(now we are 6 years together) I spoke with her about heels that I wish I could try to walk in them, how it would feel etc. So We both went to buy heels for me. Since then my collection is slowly growing. Her attitude is great having in mind conservative way to looks at certain things in our country, but at home I can freely walk in heels, at least when her daughter and mom aren't at home. She accept me in heels so I could live with it :). To be honest I have great stories about my heels adventures ;)

Thank You both for warm welcome.

Cheers,

Patrick

I am so happy for you buddy, I am glad you revealed your heels to the girl friend!  And how about that, she is accepting and likes the way you look in heels as well...  She sounds like a confident woman who cares about you a great deal.....

2 hours ago, WenHH said:

Thanks for saying Hi :)

I saw Your topic when I was browsing forum as a guest couple weeks back and even have photo of Your knee boots somewhere on my mobile. I like Your styling too, and I hope one day I will wear heels in public too, but I like more stiletto type of heel :). One day I will open new topic with my adventures in heels. I have few stories to tell. ;)

Thanks and cheers mate.

Thanks and I’m pleased you like them, i do like stiletto boots too but find a block heel a little more comfortable now I’m getting a bit older, don’t know if you saw my snake skin ankle boots with stilettos, as i said before I’m looking forward to liaising more with you in the future 

• Like 2

@pebblesfYes she does allowing me more than I would imagine. Check photo below ;)

@maninboots Sure I saw yours snake skin ankle boots ;) I have python skin otk 15 cm heel 3 cm platform boots with full side zipper ;). Will post them later or when I create my own topic someday ;).

Sorry about that mess in the background and dog :D

20190316_145701-1209x1612.jpg

Edited by WenHH
  • Like 3

That's an awesome pic!   That's awesome you can wear heels together,  I am one of the fortunate ones that has a GF that does all of that with me.   She has no issues at all and we are out all the time with heels, sometimes matching ones!!!  take a look at my pics too

CAT

29 minutes ago, CAT said:

That's an awesome pic!   That's awesome you can wear heels together,  I am one of the fortunate ones that has a GF that does all of that with me.   She has no issues at all and we are out all the time with heels, sometimes matching ones!!!  take a look at my pics too

CAT

Thank You very much. She's accepting my hobby but she's not a big fan of heels, and prefer more comfortable shoes to wear. Maybe because We have been with so many hard time together and she's stressed pretty much every day. Maybe her attitude will change when we finally move to new place. Currently we're living with her mother and everyone knows how life looks like if you're living with mother in law or parents in one house. I did took a look on Your pics before creating account here and we have similar taste for heels and clothings ;). Just a "small" difference that You are wearing them in public. Thanks for compliment ;).

Wen

• Like 1

On 3/19/2019 at 7:43 PM, WenHH said:

Currently we're living with her mother and everyone knows how life looks like if you're living with mother in law or parents in one house. 

:-D 

On 3/19/2019 at 6:40 PM, WenHH said:

Looking great you two!

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

5 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

:-D 

Looking great you two!

Thank You ! Need to take more pictures like this one but in better place :D. Currently I'm thinking what to do next here. Would love to create new topic with my adventures and stories from the past, but I'm still new here and I feel kinda strange about it. On the other side I will love to be a active member here. Need to sleep with it. Today I went to a quiet place with 3 different pairs of heels and I took photos in them. My GF went to work so I took opportunity to go out alone and enjoy my heels. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, WenHH said:

Thank You ! Need to take more pictures like this one but in better place :D. Currently I'm thinking what to do next here. Would love to create new topic with my adventures and stories from the past, but I'm still new here and I feel kinda strange about it. On the other side I will love to be a active member here. Need to sleep with it. Today I went to a quiet place with 3 different pairs of heels and I took photos in them. My GF went to work so I took opportunity to go out alone and enjoy my heels. 

No reason you can't open your own thread here. Many folks do that. I waited over a year till I did so to share stories pictures and thoughts and it's a great way to share the experiences you have and to generate discussion and feedback.

Great that you managed to get out and enjoy yourself today. Looking forward to seeing the pics!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Welcome to hhplace!  I love stiletto heels, as is evidenced by all the pictures I’ve taken and posted on here the last couple years.  I was glad to find this site too.  My wife is “ok” with me having heels around but I wouldn’t say “super-supportive”, necessarily.  I kept my love of heels hidden and she “discovered” them later, and I just started buying again the last couple years.  I purged quite a few but my current collection is somewhere around 30 pairs.  I wear a 9 to 9 1/2 US in open-toed heels and a 10 closed-toe.  Strangely enough, in men’s shoes I wear about a 10 1/2, but if I bought women’s shoes that big, my feet would be swimming in them.  I also have a relatively narrow foot.

Edited by TKHeels
  • Like 2