My collection of heels

Max

Hi all,

I just wanted to share my collection of heels with you (you click the images to enlarge them). Among them are many pairs from Pleaser, but I also own many handmade pairs that are based on an exact model of my foot. Pricey but very comfortable! I spend about 12 hours a day in heels, including in the office, where I have more pairs, and where I work behind a standing desk.

Although heels are fully comfortable to me I want to further enhance my training. A few weeks ago I ordered a pair of ballet splints, I can't wait to get them!

Love to hear your thoughts. If you want to see a close up of a certain pair let me know!

Regards, Max

IMG_7481.JPG

IMG_7482.JPG

IMG_7484.JPG

IMG_7485.JPG

IMG_7486.JPG

Edited by Tech
Fetish link removed!
  • Like 3

I too wear heels over 12 hours a day, at work, everywhere.

Looking over your heels above @Max I made two observation.

(1) I don't have any red heels.

(2) You don't have any brown/tan/chestnut/cognac heels.

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

Hi @Cali, thanks for your reply. Nice to meet a fellow aficionado of the more extreme high heel lifestyle here. Regarding the colors, I think I have a very basic tacky taste. :-)

1 hour ago, jeremy1986 said:

Thanks! 

Next step - see them on ;-) 

Haha, sure. Any particular pairs you would like to see on?

By the way, my current favorite pair are these wedges from FSJShoes (you can can see them in my pic next to the boots). They are super comfortable to wear in the house. The quality is very good and they are very affordable. The heel is 18.5 cm (13,5 cm minus the 5 cm platform). I have size US women's 14/EU 45.

black_cork_platform_sandals_peep_toe_wedge_heel_mules_us_size_3-15.jpg

Edited by Max
  • Like 3

On 3/18/2019 at 10:52 AM, Max said:

By the way, my current favorite pair are these wedges from FSJShoes (you can can see them in my pic next to the boots). They are super comfortable to wear in the house. The quality is very good and they are very affordable. The heel is 18.5 cm (13,5 cm minus the 5 cm platform). I have size US women's 14/EU 45.

These are great looking wedges (despite being mules ;-) ), am sure you need great balance to walk in them naturally and comfortably.

On 3/18/2019 at 10:52 AM, Max said:

Haha, sure. Any particular pairs you would like to see on?

hmm...  Maybe lets start with those red cork wedges I mentioned maybe??

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

These are great looking wedges (despite being mules ;-) ), am sure you need great balance to walk in them naturally and comfortably.

hmm...  Maybe lets start with those red cork wedges I mentioned maybe??

Happy to. I'm travelling. Give me a few days. :-)

• Thanks 1

On 3/17/2019 at 3:38 PM, Max said:

Hi all,

I just wanted to share my collection of heels with you (you click the images to enlarge them). Among them are many pairs from Pleaser, but I also own many handmade pairs that are based on an exact model of my foot. Pricey but very comfortable! I spend about 12 hours a day in heels, including in the office, where I have more pairs, and where I work behind a standing desk.

Although heels are fully comfortable to me I want to further enhance my training. A few weeks ago I ordered a pair of ballet splints, I can't wait to get them!

Love to hear your thoughts. If you want to see a close up of a certain pair let me know!

Regards, Max

Awesome collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Love the red!!!!    That's great you can wear them at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Tech
  • Like 1

That's an amzing collection.

Standing 12 hours in those shoes, incredible.

Normaly I don't like wedges, but those cork wedges with the handbag look great.

I saw those abllett trainers already, and somewhere I saw a DIY to save money :)

• Like 1

I'm committed to the cause, but 12 hours a day in stilettos is a bit too much. The wedges are very comfortable for the early morning and late evening at home. Btw, I will receive the pair below in a few days. I'm getting them in pink though. :-)

shoes-wedges-fk2-mariela-63taupepu.jpg

• Like 1

Hi, that's a good question. I found this image on the net. I can't remember from which brand they were but they were not sold anymore. So I sent the pic to https://www.fsjshoes.com/ together with my foot measurements and they are making them for me (for around USD 70). I've ordered several tailor made pairs from them and it's always top quality stuff. And no, I do not work for them nor am I affiliated with them in any way. :-) Just a happy client.

It's easy to make any kind of adjustment you want, so I changed the color, but they can change anything you want.

Edited by Max

On 3/20/2019 at 12:16 PM, Max said:

I'm committed to the cause, but 12 hours a day in stilettos is a bit too much. The wedges are very comfortable for the early morning and late evening at home. Btw, I will receive the pair below in a few days. I'm getting them in pink though. :-)

Great look - enjoy, when you get them!

On 3/19/2019 at 12:52 PM, Max said:

Happy to. I'm travelling. Give me a few days. :-)

Safe travels! 

take any heels with? ;-) 

Edited by Tech
  • Like 1

Max. Can you reduce your image sizes because your first post is over 2.5mb... Also please be careful what you post, this is not a fetish website.

600kb per image is far too big for images of that resolution/size.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!