Masculine look for women in heels

Pierre1961

Here is a pic I found in a French magazine. 

She is a former justice minister when Sarkozy was President 

She now wants to be mayor of Paris. 

She seems more powerful than many men I know. Why is she allowed to dress that way and not us???IMG_0638.thumb.JPG.d92e65e64de7d579dec0c6cf392fb740.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pierre1961 said:

Here is a pic I found in a French magazine. 

She is a former justice minister when Sarkozy was President 

She now wants to be mayor of Paris. 

She seems more powerful than many men I know. Why is she allowed to dress that way and not us???IMG_0638.thumb.JPG.d92e65e64de7d579dec0c6cf392fb740.JPG

Why can’t we dress like her, there’s nothing stopping us, I often do, does look good though doesn’t it 

She looks perfect. And so perfect that she often gets severe criticisms about her too sexy look for a politician. 

I am not a great fan of her as a polician. I just like how she is bold enough and show her " i don't give a shit" to what people could think. 

Variation of the same topic I believe. Women want both sides of the clothing aisle and get away with it. Several of the members here dress more masculine or feminine depending on their mood or prevailing weather conditions. If you want to do it then show the testicular fortitude and do it.

As for sexy-looking politicians there have been a few lately. For ladies there were governors in Alaska and Michigan who were quite the lookers and the Attorney General of Florida is quite a nice looking lady. As for men I think the most recent Mexican President, Pena-Nieto, was a veritable GQ-looking guy and the current Prime Minister of Canada and his wife appear very good-looking. Pena-Nieto turned out to be extremely unpopular in his last three years and the Canadian PM, though OK in popularity, is having his first real scandal. Ultimately it's up to les Parisiens. If she can manage the city's public resources wisely and tackle the usual list of urban issues well then the residents there will not care if she wear 6"/15 cm heels into work each day with jeans or a dress. Charisma can help quite a bit but one also has to be a deft negotiator as well. Look at Bill Clinton. He was a marital dog but had charisma and an ability to work with many to get things done and the economy flourished. Bad marital morals but history has pretty well judged him to have been an effective president. It also didn't hurt he came in after one recession ended and another began. HappyinHeels

Edited by HappyinHeels
spelling
  • Thanks 1

On 3/14/2019 at 10:32 AM, Pierre1961 said:

Right! 

For me this woman is dressed exactly as I wished to be. Without that blue,white,red thing! 

I totally agree.  This is an extremely polished look for anyone.