Las Vegas

Spareheels

• 2 weeks later...

Las Vegas is a fun place to wear heels.  I have been heeling in Las Vegas many times and had no problems.  It’s Vegas baby! No one cares....  Have fun.....   sf

• Like 2

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Spareheels :  Some times I think timing really sucks. When I saw you were going to be in Las Vegas , I thought what are the chances. But NO. I am going to be there the third week in May.

Also, As it turns out, I will also be there in Las Vegas again in/on June 21, 2019 for about a week. Convention. Will be wearing stilettos every day all day long. spikesmike5a6b65b57ed43_DSCF5249(1).thumb.JPG.0f7091290156f6b6f104ac71505b4e0e.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Will be in Vegas tomorrow, Saturday, 6/15.   Will be staying at the SLS and have a few pairs of high heel boots with me, size 10.   Would be so cool to meet up with another boot guy and hit the strip....Don

I just flew through McCarren Apt en route San Diego and was amazed at the high prices of the food choices. Some concessions are notably cheaper than others but overall prices were quite high. Otherwise it is Las Vegas and you can wear as high a heel as you handle, woman or man. 

• Like 1

HiH.....  Vegas is a fun place to wear heels. I get there at least 4 times a year and wear heels most all the time. Maybe some day we can meet there, would be fun.....   sf

PS. Ain’t nuttin cheap in Vegas!!  Ha ha

Edited by SF
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, SF said:

SLS?....

Yeah, this place is kind of at the top of the strip, right before you enter the real town of Vegas....You have the strip on one side of the hotel, and the tram is on the other side.  I like to ride the tram up and down, then pick a spot to get out and walk around a bit...Might have a burger at Wahlburgers, but even that is over priced.   Why do I seem to recall the days when cheap hotel buffets were plentiful....Oh well, don't like buffets anyway....   Kinda hot today, maybe will go through that fashion mall, who knows, maybe my dream boots are waiting for me at a reduced price....Oh well, I can dream anyway...D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Yeah, this place is kind of at the top of the strip, right before you enter the real town of Vegas....You have the strip on one side of the hotel, and the tram is on the other side.  I like to ride the tram up and down, then pick a spot to get out and walk around a bit...Might have a burger at Wahlburgers, but even that is over priced.   Why do I seem to recall the days when cheap hotel buffets were plentiful....Oh well, don't like buffets anyway....   Kinda hot today, maybe will go through that fashion mall, who knows, maybe my dream boots are waiting for me at a reduced price....Oh well, I can dream anyway...D

Because I like dreaming, I am curious - if you could build a pair of dream boots, what would it look like?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/16/2019 at 1:41 AM, p1ng74 said:

Because I like dreaming, I am curious - if you could build a pair of dream boots, what would it look like?

Hard to say, I love many different styles of boots.  But, I do love Paul Bond cowboy boots with tall shafts and high heels (4-5").  There was a company in Toronto that made the coolest high heel cowboy boots, "Western Ranch".  I keep kicking myself for never buying a pair while they were still in business...

On the other hand, I really love these Sam Edelman boots also, classic heel and toe design, nice soft leather, super easy to walk in also.  But, the stiletto heels aren't the greatest for rugged city terrain, the heel tips have already been replaced twice.  I would love a pair of these boots that were actually crotch high, but I know they would have to be custom made to fit my chicken legs properly....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The wife and I are gonna be in Vegas this weekend, (Thurs - Sun)...   Bring'n the heels...   Anyone else gonna be in town, I (we) may have some free time to get together....  sf

• Like 1

SF,

I last stayed at Harrahs, right at the bend of the Strip, because they are one of a few hotels which has free parking. Attended a drag next door at the Linq completely dressed up. Walked over there in 6"/15cm heels with no fanfare at all. Great show and time. HinH

Edited by HappyinHeels
omission
  • Like 1

Happy...   We gonna be saying at Caesars...   Wife has a slot tournament.  You gonna be there this weekend??  ha ha...  I assume no, would be fun to meet.  

Vegas is a great place to wear heels, we visit about 4-5 times a year, wear heels there all the time...    Have fun...   sf

• 1 month later...

Well it ain’t Vegas, but the wife and I are in Laughlin, NV today and tomorrow if anyone happens to be in the area.  The weather is nice, been in my VanEli kitten heeled sandals all afternoon and evening.  Has been fun. Leave tomorrow afternoon, back to SoCal...

Hasta....   sf

• 1 year later...

Greetings Heelers : Dam, Look at that time spread. Nothing for two (2) years. I am posting this as a fallow-up from yesterdays post.  For the Guys (5-3-2021) about getting together, under, My Outings . Wanted to lay it out there for those of you who are interested in the big meeting in Las Vegas in November . The dates are Oct. 26, 2021 to Nov, 1, 2021 .Yes it is a week of good times in your highest heels and other attire.  You are not required to stay any longer than you like . The entire event is called Diva Las Vegas . at div@divalas.vegas .  Forgan  conclusion, I will be attending , Would love to see ALL of you there . If you have seen it be for - this photo is from the Haufbrauhaus in Las Vegas.DSCF5379.thumb.JPG.beb7144fb024715d8cf26ff569b65507.JPG    spikesmike .

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2021 at 2:22 PM, spikesmike said:

Greetings Heelers : Dam, Look at that time spread. Nothing for two (2) years. I am posting this as a fallow-up from yesterdays post.  For the Guys (5-3-2021) about getting together, under, My Outings . Wanted to lay it out there for those of you who are interested in the big meeting in Las Vegas in November . The dates are Oct. 26, 2021 to Nov, 1, 2021 .Yes it is a week of good times in your highest heels and other attire.  You are not required to stay any longer than you like . The entire event is called Diva Las Vegas . at div@divalas.vegas .  Forgan  conclusion, I will be attending , Would love to see ALL of you there . If you have seen it be for - this photo is from the Haufbrauhaus in Las Vegas.DSCF5379.thumb.JPG.beb7144fb024715d8cf26ff569b65507.JPG    spikesmike .

This event is simply awesome!

I would sure hope to attend, along with my significant other, both wearing beautiful heels, of course...

Any other canadians in here?

Frankly, is there a possibility of any of us traveling world-wide without any of these so-called vaccines?

Things seem quite out of hand in here, in Québec...!

• Like 2

SophiaHeels : What are you referring to when you ask about "world wide" travel  ? I have been looking into traveling to Germany and surrounding countries for the past year or so . Please keep in touch .  mike IMG_0009.thumb.JPG.8ba778b989fccf983546ccb83a13f839.JPG

• Like 2

7 hours ago, spikesmike said:

SophiaHeels : What are you referring to when you ask about "world wide" travel  ? I have been looking into traveling to Germany and surrounding countries for the past year or so . Please keep in touch .  mike IMG_0009.thumb.JPG.8ba778b989fccf983546ccb83a13f839.JPG

Well, here in Québec we have a curfew... and the "good folks" at the helm of governement are speaking about a vaccine-passport or whatnot : it seems it may get hard to get out of the country. I dont know.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SophiaHeels said:

Well, here in Québec we have a curfew... and the "good folks" at the helm of governement are speaking about a vaccine-passport or whatnot : it seems it may get hard to get out of the country. I dont know.

Will do my best to remember, last week in October, correct?

• 3 months later...

It's a bit after the fact, but the wife and I were in Vegas for 3 days last week, stayed at Caesar's Palace.  Aside from the airplane ride, I wore heels the entire time.  Had fun, Vegas is a good place to wear heels.  sf

• Like 1

SF : How far in advance do you plan your trips ? The Diva Las Vegas Vacation event starts Oct. 26, 2021 . Information is more detailed on line . I will be attending that party. Would love to meet you and other HHplace members there . Also, The Fetish & Fantasy Ball will be going on at ( Area 15 ). If anyone would like to meet during that week, drop me a PM . I have shown this photo be for - Its the Hofbrauhaus on Paradise & Harmon, Las Vegas . See you there . Keep your heels and standards high . MikeDSCF5379.thumb.JPG.beb7144fb024715d8cf26ff569b65507.JPG

• Like 3

Planning depends of the wife's mood (she's the gambler), since we only live 3 1/2 hours away.  Some tips are planned, some are spontaneous.  The Diva Vegas thing sounds interesting but won't make it this year, have other plans that weekend.  But thanks for the idea...

I been to that Hofbrauhaus, nice place, good German food.....

Have fun....   sf

• 5 months later...

The wife and I just got back from a quick 3 day trip to Vegas.  We stayed at Caesars and while there got "the works," haircuts and pedicures.  I took three pairs of shoes, all heeled sandals which I wore the entire time.  It was a nice time, in heels for three days, and the two of us looking pulled together with our pedicures and haircuts.  Have fun in your heels.  Smile....   sf

Edited by SF
minor typos
  • Like 1

SF :  I consider Las Vegas my second home. I own property out there and years ago considered building another home in Pahrump . I have a question. This is " Real Life Meeting " page . Who amoung us did you and your wife meet in Las Vegas ? If no one, then why didn't you post this on The general chit chat page ? Just asking.5908bc0377d2d_DSCF5189(1).thumb.JPG.8e8fb1a7a22c20862b6f37017b1e9fbf.JPG

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

The wife and I will be in Vegas (in heels of course) this weekend to see Chris Rock.  Any other heelers gonna be out there?  Should be fun...  Happy Mother's Day!!  sf