Favorite type of heel.

heellover00

Favorite heel  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite heel type?

Flawed question. Heel type is independent of boots, sandles, pumps, etc.

I voted stilettos, easiest of all types to balance on as I have said before. A single point of contact no matter what. 

That is pumps, boots, slingbacks, Mary Jane's, T-Straps, mules. All stiletto heels with no platforms. 

Edited by Jkrenzer
  • Like 3

Yes, there are too many choices which are not mutually exclusive. I chose "mules," which is not a heel type at all, but rather a whole shoe type. It just so happens that more than half my shoe collection is mules, both closed- and open-toed, with a variety of heel types including stiletto, block, and wedge. Theoretically, my favorite type of shoe would be open-toed stiletto mules, but what I wind up wearing most of the time are mules with a thicker heel, as it is often more practical for several reasons. 

12 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Flawed question. Heel type is independent of boots, sandles, pumps, etc.

I voted stilettos, easiest of all types to balance on as I have said before. A single point of contact no matter what. 

That is pumps, boots, slingbacks, Mary Jane's, T-Straps, mules. All stiletto heels with no platforms. 

True indeed

As I’m a man in boots, I’ve gone for boots although this is my favourite shoe type, i actually like boots with a variety of different heel types though, as they say, variety is the spice of life 

9 hours ago, maninboots said:

As I’m a man in boots, I’ve gone for boots although this is my favourite shoe type, i actually like boots with a variety of different heel types though, as they say, variety is the spice of life 

I'm with you buddy...

6 hours ago, LthrRam said:

Boots with stiletto heels.

wearing mine right now, just went out for a walk, feels nice...

Whilst I had to vote for just one I'd point out these results are not really indicative of anything revelatory. The fact most of us really like just about all heels or we wouldn't have joined this forum. I therefore conclude, whilst all of the heels are not pleasing to all of the forum members it is a certainty that some of the heels are pleasing to all of the forum members. It is the different approach that makes this journey (the forum) the interesting place it is. HinH:fine:

Hello,

My favorite type of heels are wedge, platform. This is the type I am most comfortable wearing but that's me.

I try to wear heels everyday whenever I go out of the house

Yesterday I walked the dog about 2 miles in my 4.5 inch Christian Shirano

Ankle boots that I bought at Payless a couple of years ago.

I will certainly miss Payless they Did have some nice styles at times and those I bought years ago are still in good shape and a pleasure to Wear from time to time.

I love all types of heels and have many different ones and styles

Some way more expensive than I should have spent, but all a joy to wear.

Happy heel wearing whatever type you like best.

Heels are great to see and wear

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ems38c said:

Hello,

Heels are great to see and wear

I was going to welcome you to the site, but you've been here much longer than me.:giggle:

So welcome ems38c to the posting side of the site.

• Like 1

My Favourite Shoe:

Pumps

• heel:   4 inches, skinny heel - no thicker than 8mm at ground. (a high heel without being impractical)
  • toe:     pointy closed toe (suits all occasions & dresses or pants)
  • color: patent nude, or black kidskin. (you can't get by without these two in your wardrobe)

While I like ornamentation (bows etc) on my shoes it isn't essential, any ankle straps etc I avoid because they put a line across the leg which has the visual effect of shortening your legs.

Cheers