Advice on Pleaser dominas

Pinupheels

Hi all, 

I came across this site while trying to do abit of research and what a site! I’ve long had a heel fetish and it’s nice to see people with similar interests. 

I like heels in all shapes and sizes, the higher the better! Especially single soled, high arched six inch heels. 

So my research, I’m looking to introduce my gf into this world of super high heels. She likes heels and has many 4 inch pairs. 

I’m planning to start off with a pair of pleaser domina 420 or 431 as they’re abit more subtle than the peter chu (6ihf) heels which is my end goal. 

So my questions to everyone.

Any advise/personal experiences on how to approach the topic?

and 

How do pleaser domina 420/431 heels fit? She’s UK 3 or 4 depending on brands

Pinupheels.

Whilst you are in the right place if you are looking for people, men and women, who like high heels and talking about them this is NOT a fetish site which could attract the wrong kind of audience. It is a fashion website where the high heels are the foundation of our discussions. What brands, style of shoe or boot, whether purchased at a store or online, our interaction wit the sales staff and perhaps our interaction with others if we wore heels whilst shopping, and what type of outfit we wore the heels with. This is the theme of this website. HinH

• Like 1

I'd get her true leather heels, pleaser are great structurally and as such great for us heavier guys. Buy her non fetish brands, better for her to wear and you to play with, wink wink.

Edited by Jkrenzer

Welcome to the site Pinupheels.  Just to be clear, you are interested in information about high heels for your gf, not for yourself. I agree with Jkrenzer, get her some real leather heels from a quality brand. Pleaser tends to be more of a fetish brand that caters to larger feet.

6 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

I'd get her true leather heels, pleaser are great structurally and as such great for us heavier guys. Buy her non fetish brands, better for her to wear and you to play with, wink wink.

It’s the high arch look that I’m after which is hard to come buy in non fetish brands unless it’s very high end brands like jimmy choo and louboutins which are slightly out of my budget. Unless you have any particular brands in mind?

4 hours ago, Cali said:

Welcome to the site Pinupheels.  Just to be clear, you are interested in information about high heels for your gf, not for yourself. I agree with Jkrenzer, get her some real leather heels from a quality brand. Pleaser tends to be more of a fetish brand that caters to larger feet.

Hi Cali, info for my gf. My feet and legs are far to ugly and hairy to look good in heels ahah

What's with the Pleaser hate? There's absolutely nothing wrong with them and I reckon for shoes with that kind of height they are probably the best bang for your buck. Relatively cheap yet very comfortable. I've tried many brands over the years, very few come close to how comfortable the Pleaser Domina range. I'd pick them over Peter Chu, Italian Heels, and that guy in Spain. Skyscrapers in the UK is also a good alternative if comfort is a factor. Better quality then Pleaser, that's for sure. Although the Italian brands and Peter Chu have them beaten in the looks department. I've also ordered a few things from 1969 Italiaboutique on eBay and have had only good experiences with them. Superfast shipping and no hassle with returns, although you have to pay the return shipping yourself. A word of experience here with Italian brands, always order bigger then you normally would, because Italians either very small or simply seem to refuse to acknowledge that people with larger feet exist. Let alone wider feet. Everything is always narrow with them.

My advise to start out with, just go for the Domina's. Not just for comfort, but also because you have to find out what size fits first. Which means that with online ordering you have try a few sizes at first, so no hassle returns are a plus. Which with Peter Chu is kinda hard, as they are made to order. Plus he's kinda like the Seinfeld Soup Nazi, for high heels. And once you found your right Pleaser size do keep in mind that no brand shares similar sizing. You might fit comfortably in a Pleaser size US12, but the same official size might be too big or crush your feet with another brand. It really is hit and miss in that regard. So if you find a brand you like and a size match, milk it for what its worth.

https://www.sky-scrapers.co.uk/

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/1969italiaboutique