First post introduction

Hello all, 

I am Luckyhubby and i joined this board awhile ago but finally have the time to introduce myself. 

I am a 37 year old married man whom has a severe boot, leather and glove fetish.  I have been well aware of my fetish since my early teen years and have embraced it along the way.  I am married to a beautiful and kinky woman whom has supported and joined me in the fetish lifestyle. She encourages me to wear leather and recently boots with no judgement or hesitation.  I only wear above the knee or thigh boots, always in leather and often concealed under leather pants or chaps accept at home or special occasions, then i will wear them unconcealed.  I prefer 3 inch heels but do have a pair of 5 inch platform thigh highs that my wife loves me in.  

I have enjoyed reading all the posts on this board and hope to contribute as possible.

thanks, 

Lucky hubby

• Like 2

Well, you are truly lucky to have a wonderful wife who enjoys and encourages your love of hot boots and leather.  I too have had a thing for women's boots since I was a kid.  I enjoy wearing 4.5" stiletto boots now, but usually under my levis....

• Like 1

luckyhubby,

Welcome to our forum. You're in the right place for discussing a love of high heels. Remember though this is a fashion site and not a fetish site. We don't want the kind of traffic a fetish site may attract which would affect ad revenue. Otherwise if you like talking how you wore them and where you wore them then this is the right place for a guy in heels to be. Thanks for joining. HinH