Others defending your style

MackyHeels

Has anyone come to your defence  knowingly, when your unaware others are talking negatively about your style or appearance?

Had two such incidents one very recent. Didn't know at the time couple euro males were discussing me in their native language.  Was oblivious to their comments or discussion not a clue they were bad mouthing me to no end. What these men didn't know, having a friendly female i known for over 15 years beside them understanding clearly what there saying about me. She kept her cool but when they jumped to  ridiculous, insane assumptions of me, she lost all control keeping quiet. 

She let the men have it telling them so, never talk about others negatively when you don't know the person basically was her comments. Then she began to compare there physiques to mine and criticize their bodies shaming them. Both males left not wanting to make a scene, but she agreed with them better for them to get lost, mocking them even  further for everyone to hear. She later told me what just happened i was speechless and not knowing how to react, she couldn't believe how she confronted them. Even people around her agreed, yet stood in her defence in case things got out of hand with these burly males. Found the negative comments made of me amusing but a first how ridiculous it sounded. Although use to hear all types of mocking negative descriptions labels so often it roles off my back. Like the old saying goes, Eating S#&T get use to it, how people treat you. So i was touched by my married females defence didn't know if i should cry with joy give her body hug seeing she is married and misconstrue my intentions. Always find my female friend very flirtatious caught off guard on many of her comments to me.  

Suffice to say the comments made of me were not to pleasant by the euro males.  Found it amusing that married woman who i casually seen over the years comes to my defence regardless of the consequences that she may incur by these ruthless males. She later explained the the root cause coming to my defence stems from a ex-boyfriend she dated long time ago. Telling me he liked to wear g-strings lounging at the pool.  She often defended his style found it really odd someone would label it gay or strange because what he liked to wear sunbathing. 

Wanted to share some experiences of mine to her about getting ridiculous comments made of me by shoe SA which i shared hear on the forum before. Just find explaining what pair of shoes i was looking to buy, would maybe startled her senses a little bit, many of you know exactly what i'm talking about. 

My female defending married friend is old school but gave me ample opportunity to learn more about me which i stood silent.  My female friend when explaining about her ex-boyfriend g-string proclivity. She seen me before wearing tiny speedo brief swimwear to the gym pool often, years ago, asking if i still did. While hesitating staying silent in large group of people easily overhearing our conversation not giving clue that i also thong wear g-strings at the beach and pool from time to time. While she was trying to explain motivation and examples what you wear doesn't equal a stereotype of sexual preference or deviant behaviour.

After the fact a male friend of hers, told me in front of her don't listen to those jerks after i was informed by my defending female friend. Found it very nice thing to do on her behalf.

Wondering how many more  insults of other people stand by listening in, minding their business, or smirking agreeing standing silent with negative commentary being said openly about someone that looks different? At my workplace they have rule ones who stand by staying  silent hearing negative comments is just as guilty as those making comments and treated with the same punishment.

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MackyHeels said:

Has anyone come to your defence  knowingly, when your unaware others are talking negatively about your style or appearance?

Yep, 

A little shorter than your post, but get tired reading after a while.

• Haha 1

MackyHeels ,  Why do you care what others are saying behind your back ?  Pops told me a general rule to live by : "I have been accuse by a lot greater" .  In other words who cares what THEY say . The worst thing you can do is to let them know they are getting under your skin , they will only continue . From what I read in your short novel they seem to be getting under your skin and you seem to need female reassurance . True or False ? 

Respectively , MIP

To simply answer the question, but to ignore all the baggage that has come along with the question, yes, it has happened on several occasions. 

I have been defended by both male and female companions, but every time I can recall, it has been in a bar, and the "aggressors" have been Under the Influence. 

• Like 2

If someone has ever come to my defense of wearing heels, they’ve certainly never informed me. The only thing I’ve had happen is people have asked other people about my shoe choices when they realized I was wearing women’s shoes, but I politely talked to them later and informed them that I don’t mind if they ask me directly.

How did I know they were asking someone else about my heeling? I was standing not 15 feet from them and they did not do a good job of subtly pointing at my shoes and asking another woman “Is he wearing heels?”

• Like 1

A couple times, some friends came to my 'defense', although the people who asked about it were not friends, so I really couldn't care either way. 

How awesome are high heels tho, am I right guys??

• Like 3

16 hours ago, maninpumps said:

MackyHeels ,  Why do you care what others are saying behind your back ?  Pops told me a general rule to live by : "I have been accuse by a lot greater" .  In other words who cares what THEY say . The worst thing you can do is to let them know they are getting under your skin , they will only continue . From what I read in your short novel they seem to be getting under your skin and you seem to need female reassurance . True or False ? 

Respectively , MIP

Like i said in my initial post or as some wrote "novel", i could care less of what stupid males say to one another about me or being intrigued what they are saying, totally oblivious. Only because i heard almost everything someone would negatively say tiresome and boring. If it was a female saying negative stuff about me that's different story i'm more mindful what they think of me. Feel like it maybe constructive criticism so my ears are perked what they are thinking or find funny or odd. Does my colour choices i'm wearing work today; opera mauve or lavender mist  leggings complimented with  aqua mint SS tech shirt. 

What peeves me is that certain things stick when people talk truth or falsehoods about someone spreading rumours etc....  Amused at certain woman i see but never talk to comment about me being a dancer (what kind of dancer not sure) which is untrue and total fabrication in their minds. Yet many people label me as that which doesn't matter to me at all, so what. When others try to label me as someone that does harm to children, belongs in prison, people's ears perk up, true or not, they tend to take a total falsehood seriously and judge me without ever knowing me.  It's reputation you need to defend if men bad mouth a woman being a tramp or slut people sometimes believe in it even though it's untrue. 

So when i noticed my female married friend look serious not talking to me, unknown she was fighting on my behalf among two gorillas, wasting calories trying to set a standard which everyone should be treated with respect no matter how different they appear.  She told them if you have criticism about someone don't talk about it in public do it privately. 

While i do enjoy great feedback what i wear from females, be it a glare of jealousy or indictment snub of envy. Nothing more encouraging then hearing from surprising new woman i wear clothes better than them, or have nice taste in style and love enjoying looking upon my beautiful body. Is this a bad thing?  While at heart i know when i wear something feminine i wear it well and rare encouraging comment is breath of fresh air. Many here have happen to them at some point even posting a small remark about there outfit from strangers.

So my fear is if females do the fighting for my behalf because i tune out the negativity trying to protect my reputation when will this battle stop? 

Many of you find my so called  post negative and unbecoming but i find it reality in life that needs answered. 

When will woman stop defending me from idiots becoming tired of there negativity.  My fear is woman who defend me will become to realize others must have a point and become like them.

Had older married acquaintance believe i was gay but i shamed her from that wasn't true she apologized in embarrassment. She began to set a torch for me trying to persuade other female friends that indeed  i wasn't gay. Suffice it to say her efforts went wasted and she became tired and frustrated convincing like minded female friends i was straight comparing other males in magazines etc... While her efforts went on deaf ears she began with  innuendos i may want to try befriending the gay community meeting visiting gay friends. Found her subtle polite manner all to obvious what she began to turn on me believing her friends i'm gay. Suffice to say i avoided her knowing she changed her mindset upon me yet hides her true feelings in public giving lip service but narrow minded woman. 

23 hours ago, maninpumps said:

Respectively , MIP

Like i said in my initial post or as some wrote "novel", i could care less of what stupid males say to one another about me or being intrigued what they are saying, totally oblivious. Only because i heard almost everything someone would negatively say tiresome and boring.

The defense , asks the jury to strike the word "novel" be stricken from the records and "original post" be added .

The Judge replies , so stricken .:wink:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

MIP et al,  ?

Reading his posts is akin to trying to listen to a radio station through "snow" or static. Maybe, in this case, I intentionally bumped the radio dial :cheeky: HinH

not sure what this means , I can only assume you think what I said was meant to be mean . Not so , just trying to make light of the situation . I interpreted the original post macky was having problems with what others feel about his heels and outfits . I just was saying what should he care what others are saying , he is his own person . 

BTW , they will sell you a new radio on Amazon ! :smile:

Later , MIP

MIP.....    I don't think the comment was referring to you...   At least that's the way I read it....   Smile.....   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"