New

spotgrot

10 hours ago, Bubba136 said:

Way to fetish for me.  The style and color are bound to attract a lot of attention when worn out in public by a man.

Same here. but maybe he's just wearing them at home?

Either way - even if he's wearing out - hopefully he''ll get what he's looking for (an extra few inches height ;-) )

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

Either way - even if he's wearing out - hopefully he''ll get what he's looking for (an extra few inches height ;-) )

Same here, not my style at all I’m afraid, sorry 

spotgrot : Don't know what that word means, but OK.  Your new  style of boot - Huge platform - is not for me. However, If this is the only style of high heels available,

I would order them in every color they make. Let us know how it goes when you first wear them in public.     spikesmikeDSCF5256.thumb.JPG.f6d4273582385b56d570a5e4d2b1a872.JPG

Edited by spikesmike
  • Like 2

On 2/17/2019 at 9:45 AM, spikesmike said:

spotgrot : Don't know what that word means, but OK.  Your new  style of boot - Huge platform - is not for me. However, If this is the only style of high heels available,

I would order them in every color they make. Let us know how it goes when you first wear them in public.     spikesmikeDSCF5256.thumb.JPG.f6d4273582385b56d570a5e4d2b1a872.JPG

The platform is way to high   you seem to have the correct combo in blue very nice  great taste 

What make and model are those beauties

On 2/17/2019 at 3:47 AM, jeremy1986 said:

These are home boots