Toe cleavage

I'll bet you're not. That's not a look I strive for but I have a few pair of pumps and sandals where toe cleavage does happen. I suppose if you take care of your feet then it's not a self-conscious issue. Sooner or later you're bound to find a pair of heels you really like but there will be some toe cleavage. I just don't really think about that. If you opt for a standard boot then you're guaranteed zero toe cleavage :fine: HinH

I can't wear pumps so I don't look for or consider toe cleavage in my heels. But I do wear open toe sandals so I do show toe cleavage all the time. I understand my toes are on full display during the summer and so I get a regular pedicure with color to keep my toes looking great.

Edited by Cali
  • Thanks 1

I suppose it's just like any other cleavage. Some people look great showing it, and some do not! Having said that, I'm not a huge fan. Not that I don't like toes, it's just that seeing the wrong end of them in closed-toed shoes just looks a little funny to me most of the time. Like it interrupts some sort of clean line.

• Like 1

Not a lover of toe cleavage, could not touch somebodies toes either, ears is another problem cannot touch peoples ears as well, girlfriend has said in the past can you put my earrings in, no way, cannot go near them.

• Haha 2

life is not a rehearsal

6 hours ago, dww said:

Not a lover of toe cleavage, could not touch somebodies toes either, ears is another problem cannot touch peoples ears as well, girlfriend has said in the past can you put my earrings in, no way, cannot go near them.

Then how can you whisper those sweat nothings to her?  Ears are fine, ear hair is another thing altogether.

21 hours ago, JeffB said:

I'm no fan of toe cleavage. Just doesn't appeal to me.

On 2/13/2019 at 3:35 AM, luvmaryjanes said:

Am I the only person that doesn't like toe cleavage?

No not at all, as I’m a man in boots, toe cleavage doesn’t really apply to me and it’s not something i get excited about 

• Haha 1

As a pump wearer most days I am used to it now. Different style show my toes.

A little toe cleavage is more comfortable than high across the toes - but then too much cleavage and the shoe doesn't fit so well.

I think it depends on the shape of the toe - short pointy toe is ok for showing some toes - especially if the shoe is open instep or very low cut on the sides. Long pointy toes might look weird with a little toe cleavage?

I don't mind it - if the shoe fits....and I like the overall silhouette ... I'll wear it.