Finally got out in the world

Krystof

Everything nz said about wearing 4 inch spike heels is spot on, it IS hard work. Even for a veteran like myself, my limit in shoes like those is no better than five hours, which is why I rarely wear them these days and find pleasure and comfort in lower heel heights.

• Like 2

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I wear 3 1/2" to 4" heeled cowboy boots on a daily basis and they are very comfortable for me and my clients and friends love by boots and the higher heels that they have.  As a matter of fact, they usually give me crap when I am not wearing my boots.  I am trying very hard every day to get the people around me to be comfortable with me wearing boots with heels and make it more normal for them.  I am trying to do my part to make it more normal in this world for all of us.  I have a massive boot fetish and I am done feeling that I can't wear them on a daily basis. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, CrotchHigh said:

I have a massive boot fetish and I am done feeling that I can't wear them on a daily basis. 

Good for you @CrotchHigh. Enjoy them while you can. I'm in heels every day doing my part as well.

• Like 1

All of us together we will make a difference.  BTW, I wore a pair of flat thigh high boots to a Trader Joe's the other day and had a great experience with them and they also are amazing to wear.  I have a few pair's of flat heeled boots to get ready for when I can't wear the heels....   :-)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 5:31 PM, CrotchHigh said:

All of us together we will make a difference.  BTW, I wore a pair of flat thigh high boots to a Trader Joe's the other day and had a great experience with them and they also are amazing to wear.  I have a few pair's of flat heeled boots to get ready for when I can't wear the heels....   :-)

Thanks for "furthering our cause" buddy!

On 4/9/2019 at 12:31 AM, CrotchHigh said:

Sounds good. Would love to see the styles 

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone,
I am back after a while as nothing really interesting happened in my life for now. But I did get accepted to uni which is amazing news indeed. But more importantly I did venture out in actually heels that are not wedges. (don't have photo yet).

I went to my ussual saturday shift but i decided to take the heels and from the entire journey nobody said a beep. Which in some ways suprised me as I was sure that everyone heard me walking in them. Not even in the shop nobody really cared.

I did decide to get some more heels and I can't wait for school to start. Looking forward to it.

Happy heeling everyone!

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone,

So again for a while I did not say a word and some of you might be wondering how I am doing.
Well Uni is going decently well and my heeling is going great!

I have been in heels most of the time (time i couldn't due to small injury on my leg - which is fine now).

But these heels is something i am wearing quite often and I am loving them so much.
I don't actually get that many comments or anything about my footwear which i find odd but I actually am not bothered by it in the slighest.

Black Double lenght - High heels.jpg

• Like 7

Well done @Krystof thanks for keeping us posted. Great you are doing so well in these two areas!

I'm also interested why you haven't received any comments, but I assume that's a good thing!

How do you wear these lovely boots? Covered by your pants, or do you tuck them into the boots?

Do you still have time to work at the shoe shop?

• Like 1

Thank you Lads,

Well I no longer work in shoe shop full time. (I am there for part-time... its more of when they need me they call me otherwise i am not there sort of deal).
Last time I had them I had trousers over as I do not have any trousers that can fit in well and not cause problems.
But also these boots have the top part separable which allows you to wear them as ankle boots. And I do that slighty more often.

I am personally not sure about the no comments. Maybe people just do not care. I know for a fact they do notice. I mean you cannot miss me walking in these on wooden or tile floor.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Krystof said:

Thank you Lads,

Well I no longer work in shoe shop full time. (I am there for part-time... its more of when they need me they call me otherwise i am not there sort of deal).
Last time I had them I had trousers over as I do not have any trousers that can fit in well and not cause problems.
But also these boots have the top part separable which allows you to wear them as ankle boots. And I do that slighty more often.

I am personally not sure about the no comments. Maybe people just do not care. I know for a fact they do notice. I mean you cannot miss me walking in these on wooden or tile floor.

so true - you will not be able to miss that lovely click-clock of the heels... 

I have seen this kind of boot, where the shaft is removable. I think on Ali Express and other Chinese sites. Does it work well, or just a gimmick? 

It does work quite well. The only downside is that the locking mechanism which are 2 pins on the inside of the shoe. One of them sometimes when you crouch or so just unlocks so you have to put it back together.

But mostly it seems to be fine.

Edited by Krystof
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Krystof said:

It does work quite well. The only downside is that the locking mechanics which are 2 pins on the inside of the shoe. One of them sometimes when you crouch or so just unlocks so you have to put it back together.

But mostly it seems to be fine.

Those boots look great buddy, very interesting concept, would love to see them close up to see how the shaft thing works....  People surely do notice, like you say, but most are just being polite by not calling attention to you by complimenting.   Guys surely notice also, but are much too timid to compliment....

• 2 weeks later...

I have some amazing news for some of you heel lovers out there.

I have managed to find out a place for High heel dancing lessons and not only that it is taught by man but also they do accept guys in there as well.
So I will be going there starting next year.

I have to say I am so excited about it.

For those who are interested it is being led by dancer and choreographer Filip Jankovič.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Krystof said:

I have some amazing news for some of you heel lovers out there.

I have managed to find out a place for High heel dancing lessons and not only that it is taught by man but also they do accept guys in there as well.
So I will be going there starting next year.

I have to say I am so excited about it.

For those who are interested it is being led by dancer and choreographer Filip Jankovič.

What a great way to creatively socialize!  Are you going to work there or will you be a student?

My guess is you'll probably be one of the few guys in the class too.  Lots of girls.  

Edited by kneehighs

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I am going to be a student there. I imagine I will be the only guy there but ppl do not seem to mind around there so I am happy with that. I hope he can help me get more out and find someplace where to shop and stuff.

Its hard to get around in Czech Republic with high heeling as a man. People here are not the most change friendly and take a while but also the biggest size of woman shoes is 1-2 smaller then me. Sadly the 1 is only in sandals and my feet do not look nice at all.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Hello everyone, 

It's been a while. I just kind of went with my life and got little carried away by real life things that I kind of forgot about this place.

But I did remember a little earlier in the month and here I am again with some more heeling I am doing.

I did get myself 2 new pair of shoes both with 7+ cm stilleto heels. One pair is sandals and second one pumps. I am incredibly pumped to keep taking them out but need to always find a reason for it which may be the hard bit as I am outgoing personality. 

But today I am wearing the sandals to Prague as I need to sort out some administrative paperwork and be on my way. Might even visit some shops on the way back. 

Will give you a pic when I get back home. 

Also I now finally got myself the courage to fulfill something I was eager to do before. Going to dance lessons for high heels. I believe I wrote about little earlier but can give a recap if needed. 

And now I even have nice stockings that I can wear to fix the entire issue with leggings and shaving due to my current home being with parents. 

And I will wear the pumps or sandals to go there and back and have dancing shoes for the lessons themselves. 

Sadly my current work makes it unable for me to wear heels there due to huge amount of physical work that is not really wise doing in heels.

Have a lovely day all of ya and keep on heeling! 

IMG_20200619_140715.jpg

Edited by Krystof
Little preview peek for you.
  • Like 6

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2020 at 3:01 PM, Krystof said:

Hello everyone, 

It's been a while. I just kind of went with my life and got little carried away by real life things that I kind of forgot about this place.

But I did remember a little earlier in the month and here I am again with some more heeling I am doing.

I did get myself 2 new pair of shoes both with 7+ cm stilleto heels. One pair is sandals and second one pumps. I am incredibly pumped to keep taking them out but need to always find a reason for it which may be the hard bit as I am outgoing personality. 

But today I am wearing the sandals to Prague as I need to sort out some administrative paperwork and be on my way. Might even visit some shops on the way back. 

Will give you a pic when I get back home. 

Also I now finally got myself the courage to fulfill something I was eager to do before. Going to dance lessons for high heels. I believe I wrote about little earlier but can give a recap if needed. 

And now I even have nice stockings that I can wear to fix the entire issue with leggings and shaving due to my current home being with parents. 

And I will wear the pumps or sandals to go there and back and have dancing shoes for the lessons themselves. 

Sadly my current work makes it unable for me to wear heels there due to huge amount of physical work that is not really wise doing in heels.

Have a lovely day all of ya and keep on heeling! 

IMG_20200619_140715.jpg

These look great.  Keep up the great work ;-)