Finally got out in the world

Krystof

12 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Congrats @Krystof. You certainly shouldn't have any issues with these as to can't even see the heel. How high is the heel?

Am sure the leggings will go well with them. As you say, do show us the look and tell us how it went. 

BTW. When you say you can show more, you mean because of the attachment limit?

Hi @jeremy1986 I though the same about not being visible. They are 8,5 cm high with a 3 cm high platform.

Planning on getting some photos of me in them so that will come on the post on that day.

And yes attachment limit kind of screwed me. I think I may be able to get more shown soon.

Good heeling everyone.

Pokus 1.jpg

Pokus 2.jpg

Edited by Krystof
correcting numbers and adding pictures
  • Like 1

On 3/29/2019 at 2:11 PM, Krystof said:

Hi @jeremy1986 I though the same about not being visible. They are 8,5 cm high with a 3 cm high platform.

Planning on getting some photos of me in them so that will come on the post on that day.

And yes attachment limit kind of screwed me. I think I may be able to get more shown soon.

Good heeling everyone.

Great looking boots, what brand are they?

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

Hi @bandit40 they are not a brand. I think they are just nonames that is probably why they didnt cost insane amounts of money as I was unable to find this type of a shoe somewhat cheaper then the brand ones which cost way too much for the start and my financial situation

So as promissed i said that i will give you what happened during my time out.

To be honest with you guys nothing interesting. Sadly i was trying to get home soon. So no venturing to shops or so. Will do some in like 2-3 weeks probably as i need to find a few things to wear for summer.

Again nobody cared at all which is really nice to know and I am happy with it.

I have to say that the more i go outside the happier of a person I am. This is really big for me as I do suffer from deppression even tho I am not really into trying to get rid of it. (my bad)
So this picture is just from my home. After arriving and almost sending this :-)

Sneakers outfit.jpg

Sneakers outfit 2.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Looking good there, @Krystof.

So sorry to hear of your depression  - but so happy to ma have found a method of easing it - not easy, I know. 

I understand a bit too well what you are dealing with.  You really look great, and are making amazing progress.  So, I am hoping nicer spring weather and more outings in your heels will help fight the depression....D

• Like 1

On 3/29/2019 at 2:11 PM, Krystof said:

Good heeling everyone.

I forgot to thank you for the pictures! (I think I asked for them initially) 

They look great!

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Haha 1

Hi everyone to another journey that i took.

I did go to work again in the outfit showcased last time (black outfit with sneakers) and I had quite a busy 3 hour work session.
Gotta say that I do not comprehand why do all woman keep complaing about heels. I see no problem with them at all.

I think quite a few people noticed but none decided to say anything or show anything. I genuinly believe they really do not care a bit.
I think they do need to start creating more heeled shoes for men and I would say that it could become a thing.

I never enjoyed myself and got such a good mood from nothing as from heels. Well tbh I never had the opputurnity with s.o. but that will come with time.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Krystof said:

Gotta say that I do not comprehand why do all woman keep complaing about heels. I see no problem with them at all.

I think quite a few people noticed but none decided to say anything or show anything. I genuinly believe they really do not care a bit.
I think they do need to start creating more heeled shoes for men and I would say that it could become a thing.

I never enjoyed myself and got such a good mood from nothing as from heels. Well tbh I never had the opputurnity with s.o. but that will come with time.

Why do women complain about heels? An interesting question indeed. I believe that it's a number of factors, but I must point out that wearing wedge sneakers vs. wearing stiletto pumps/courts is like comparing apples to oranges. First, I believe that most women do not approach heel wearing as an athletic challenge, and therefore do not take the necessary steps (literally, haha) to be successful and comfortable heel wearers. Second, I have come to believe that there are people out there who just will never be comfortable in heels, practice or not, because of physiological reasons. I have truly come to believe that some of us are freaks of nature who, with proper practice and training, can finish a day in heels with a smile and un-mangled feet.

I think one has to be careful not to generalise too much. When saying women complain about heels - not all women do, some do, and what shoes are we talking about - the term 'heels' is not specific.

I wear heels all the time, I understand why women would complain - many wear heels because they feel they should - and womens fashion requires heels if you want to be trendy or go-ahead etc.

Try wearing a pump - 4 inch heel in a stiletto - or even a narrowish heel for a week and see how you find it. Doing shopping, carrying stuff, hanging out the washing, running erands at lunchtime, climbing stairs at work rather than using the lift. Then you've got the hazards of wet floors, slipper lino in dept stores, uneven footpatchs, downhill gradients, rough pavements that are a pian to fine stilettos, slippery marble floors, stairs and escalators in heels. Getting on buses, balancing standing in trains etc - commuting in crowds in heels And then when you wear heels everyone looks - so you have to put up with that too.

In winter in pumps even with hosiery you can get cold toes because the shoe is much finer than mens shoes or sneakers are. Then you've got the pointy toe to contend with and you do get used to them - but it takes a bit of wearing of pointy toes...

While heels are fun - they are hard work. You have to want them more than the inconience. If you're into heels of course you choose to wear them. But what if you can't be bothered - women still feel pressured to wear them because its what is expected. Men don't have this issue because their shoes are all boring and flat.

We can't really compare on any general basis.

• Like 5

I see what you mean guys. I didnt look at it that way.

I guess being forced into heels and wearing them by choice can be a big difference just in mentality.
It would make sense that people that do not want to wear them would complain about being forced in them and feeling awful in them.

Although i have to say that stuff like wet floor and so on are just small things that the type of the shoe has something but little not that much to do with feeling of shoes. That comes to balance and there are dancers on high heels therefore you can definetly keep your balance.

What is a good way how to say it. It is a skill you need to practice and practice on to be good at it. I mean people will look at you no matter what you do in life. Wearing bright clothes also brings attention to you. So I think that is nothing one has to worry about.
I see the point of in winter pumps are not the most idea thing to have but that is why there are boots.

I guess from my perspective it can be a lot different then from others point of view. Well fault on my side with that.

Have fun heeling friends

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nzfreestyler said:

Try wearing a pump - 4 inch heel in a stiletto - or even a narrowish heel for a week and see how you find it. Doing shopping, carrying stuff, hanging out the washing, running erands at lunchtime, climbing stairs at work rather than using the lift. Then you've got the hazards of wet floors, slipper lino in dept stores, uneven footpatchs, downhill gradients, rough pavements that are a pian to fine stilettos, slippery marble floors, stairs and escalators in heels. Getting on buses, balancing standing in trains etc - commuting in crowds in heels And then when you wear heels everyone looks - so you have to put up with that too.

While heels are fun - they are hard work.

We can't really compare on any general basis.

Wow, this is so true. Even though I don't generally wear pumps/courts, I can't just casually walk into my favorite supermarket in brand new, untested shoes. The polished tile floors in there are actually dangerous with certain stock plastic heel tips. It's amazing how close I've come a couple of times to winding up on my backside. Believe me, I know the slickest spots in that store, and one of those spots is right in front of the delicatessen where I buy cold cuts for my son's sandwiches for school. After heel replacement with hard rubber tips, I can walk through any part of the store with confidence. The difference is dramatic. It's something you just don't experience with wedges.

• Like 2

I think there is another component as well. When I was young, girls didn't play as many sports so they don't develop a good sense of balance. I find that women that wore heels at a younger age learn how to handle the balance and can even run in stilettos, but those that put them on only for special occasions don't know how to walk in them and hold their balance.  When a person complains that heels hurt their knees, that usually means they are leaning forward too much.

• Like 1

The other thing I try to have sympathy for is just the physics of women’s smaller feet.  A woman in size 7 wearing 4” heels is going to have her feet at a much steeper angle than my size 11, and I imagine will be going through a more intense heel experience than I am.  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, p1ng74 said:

The other thing I try to have sympathy for is just the physics of women’s smaller feet.  A woman in size 7 wearing 4” heels is going to have her feet at a much steeper angle than my size 11, and I imagine will be going through a more intense heel experience than I am.  

I agree, generally men have larger/longer feet, which decreases the angle of a particular heel, making it easier to walk in....

Great job Krystof!  Your progress is amazing.  Have fun buddy, you deserve it....

• Like 1

Most of the time, at least with better shoes, they scale the heel height according to shoe size so the proportions, lines and angles remain the same. So the woman with the size 5 feet will feel the same angles as you with your size 11.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, p1ng74 said:

I can vouch for that only being a uk 5 or euro 38

2 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Most of the time, at least with better shoes, they scale the heel height according to shoe size so the proportions, lines and angles remain the same. So the woman with the size 5 feet will feel the same angles as you with your size 11.

OK, well let's look at a possible example....Let's just make up a boot manufacturer, say "Heels", and a particular style of their boots, say "Classics", and are advertised to have 4" heels.  Are you saying that size 7 "Classics" probably have lower heels than size 11 "Classics"?

38 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

OK, well let's look at a possible example....Let's just make up a boot manufacturer, say "Heels", and a particular style of their boots, say "Classics", and are advertised to have 4" heels.  Are you saying that size 7 "Classics" probably have lower heels than size 11 "Classics"?

I believe that there is some variation, though possibly not completely proportional.  All the heels I own that are advertised with 4” heels measure significantly over 4 in my size, and I wondered if it is due to this scaling.  

33 minutes ago, p1ng74 said:

I believe that there is some variation, though possibly not completely proportional.  All the heels I own that are advertised with 4” heels measure significantly over 4 in my size, and I wondered if it is due to this scaling.  

very interesting indeed...

• Like 1

I find that the heels are often quarter an inch higher in a 4 inch heel - and I am EU 40/41 depending on the toe/height.

I find a 5 inch pump quite enough for all day - 4 is my favourite I think - but a lot of you folk here wear 6's a lot and for me they are really really high for wearing for any long period of time.

I have some ballet heels and they are 6.5 inches for me when I measure the heel - so for me I physically can't wear a heel as tall as 6-7 inches without it being a ballet style - and those aren't really made for normal wear obviously!

Edited by nzfreestyler

while 5 inch heels were normal for me and 6 inch heels were often worn out and about by me,(remind me to tell about my adventures wearing 6” heels at  Belmont Park racetrack in New York one of these days.) My appetite for really tall heels began to diminish as I “aged.” Now, at 63, I am content to go about business in booties, wedge, block and stilettos heeled pumps and sandals with 3” to 4” inch heels.  The overriding desire for comfortable shoes is paramount.  And, while I do occasionally wear my taller heels at home, I no longer feel the compelling need to do normal things while wearing them.    

Girls shoes are still my footwear of choice.  If men really knew how comfortable and easy on the feet they are, you would see a lot more men wearing them.

Edited by Bubba136
  • Like 2

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I really like the 4” heel height too.  3” was relatively easy to get to and wear around for 16 hours straight.  4” was a little different at first but I’m pretty comfortable with it now and can wear them day after day 16 hours straight.  I have done a bit of shoe shopping and still have not come across anything taller than 4” but that is probably for the better as being 6’4” with heels is plenty tall.

Most men will never try “girls shoes”.  Many won’t even try the 2-2.5” heels that can be found in some men’s shoes, but I agree that if men were more open minded they would discover how comfortable heels are.  

Edited by p1ng74