Krystof

Finally got out in the world

Hey everyone!

I got interested in heels quite a while ago and i never had a chance to take them out. I only wore them inside when nobody was there to see me.
Last year I have travelled to England to study there but after a year I have returned to take a break from studying. Back on topic tho. I did wear heels there but I never had the confidence to take them to school or anything along those lines.

This year I finally forced myself to change that. I went out on saturday to work in heels (seen below) and stayed in them the entire day. To be honest it was only for 3 hours and I was alone there (working at a shoe shop) so it wasn't that scary but I was so excited that I walked in them all the way to work and back.
I have to say that I always said to myself that people do not care but you never actually believe it untill you go out.  Nobody noticed who cared enough to say something and people that did notice did not say anything.

I am so happy that through this I gained the courage to go out in them. I will keep you updated at what is happening but it will not be too often. (have only 1 from 3 saturdays in a row).

IMG_20190209_083751.jpg

IMG_20190209_083809.jpg

IMG_20190209_083825.jpg

IMG_20190209_083856.jpg

IMG_20190209_083955.jpg

IMG_20190209_084018.jpg

• Like 6

Looking good!  Even better that you work in a shoe store!  If I came to your store I would be inspired to buy some heels from you!  Or maybe a pair of those nice tall boots on the bottom shelf... 

In all seriousness, men sales associates wearing heels in the shoe store will progress the fashion trend more than others.  It happened to me, I did not even think about buying high heels until I saw a male sales associate walking around in some tall block heels at Nordstrom.  

• Like 1

Krystof,

Thanks so much for posting your wedge boots! Those are quite nice indeed and look warm for winter. As you have just experienced you went out in the footwear of your choice and the sky did not fall. I'll bet you wonder why you didn't do it sooner. Many members here have posted of their outings and adventures in heels and reported they just didn't have reason to believe anyone noticed. I say they did notice but it simply didn't register so it was a non-event.  The important thing here is you finally got out and did what you always wanted which took courage fueled by CONFIDENCE. Keep wearing your boots doing what you're doing and that confidence will only grow. Yes, the fact you're working in a shoe store , you could do a lot of positive things for putting more men in heels. I have always recommended many of our members to enter a shoe store wearing some type of heel to get the best service possible. It works amazingly well. HappyinHeels

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HappyinHeels said:

Krystof,

Thanks so much for posting your wedge boots! Those are quite nice indeed and look warm for winter. As you have just experienced you went out in the footwear of your choice and the sky did not fall. I'll bet you wonder why you didn't do it sooner. Many members here have posted of their outings and adventures in heels and reported they just didn't have reason to believe anyone noticed. I say they did notice but it simply didn't register so it was a non-event.  The important thing here is you finally got out and did what you always wanted which took courage fueled by CONFIDENCE. Keep wearing your boots doing what you're doing and that confidence will only grow. Yes, the fact you're working in a shoe store , you could do a lot of positive things for putting more men in heels. I have always recommended many of our members to enter a shoe store wearing some type of heel to get the best service possible. It works amazingly well. HappyinHeels

I totally agree with everything you’ve just said happyinheels, i always go into shoe shops in heels and you’ve only got to ask for something in your size and the assistant will bring them to you, unpack them and hand them to you to try on, no questions asked, and now that you’ve taken that first step it’ll be onwards and upwards from here on, you may even progress onto higher heels and working in a shoe shop, wow, the perfect excuse to wear heels to work, is your shop in the uk? Would love to come and shop there, keep up the good work and keep us informed as how things are going 

• Like 2

thanks maninboots,

I believe Krystof said he was studying in the U.K. but returned home for a break. Since he is based in the Czech Republic I am assuming he is working in a shoe store in his home country while taking a break from studying.

When you wear heels into a store it clears any doubt why you are there and makes the retail world meet you on your terms. HinH

• Like 1

Thank you everyone,

Although I did wear heels into the store I only did it cause I was there alone with no other workmates. (I do not think their reaction would be the best but if I ever get a chance to change that I will try it.) Otherwise I just wear normal shoes.
I do plan from October when my university should start only going out in heels. Need to find some that are not so warm for the autumm but it is a plan of mine that I am sticking to.

However I do love working in a shop likes this as I was able to find my correct size, try on some stuff and so on. (all done when I was alone) and I did find a few that I wanted but we did not have the right size :-(.

I would love to inspire people to wear more heels.

And to the question why have I not done it sooner? Well did not have anything to walk in back here in czech republic. It is hard to find eu 42 size and even harder to find 43. I need 43 closed and I can have 42 but only sandals. If I would be able to get some more I will do so real fast :-).

And yes I am currently in Czech Republic. I may move to england I may not. Depends mostly on my potentional S.O.

As I am writing this I am wearing the wedges at home.
Keep up the good heeling lads.

• Like 2

I bet your workmates will be relatively opened minded to wearing heels.  At least they will be when you start to get more sales than they do, to men who come in buying heels from you!

• Like 1

Krystof,

Good work, mate! You should be very proud of yourself. That first step out in public is the most difficult. It gets easier each time after that.

If I were in your country, I would make a special trip to your store to buy shoes from you. You're doing the right thing, and you will be successful! Good luck!

Steve

• Like 1

well done @Krystof - good for you, I know how much courage you must have needed for this!  These boots look really great on you... I really like the style, they look so cosy. am wearing them with tights am sure just makes them even more pleasurable to wear, right?

Where did you get these wedge boots from?

and wow - working in a shoe shop - wow, that's probably a dream of most folks here!! Maybe you can make a special order for larger sizes? As others have said, I assume your fellow associates at the store would not be off-put by you wearing heels... especially if they are as tasteful as these. 

Keep going and enjoying! 

• Like 2

Great work Krystof!  Doesn't it feel great to wear the boots you love publicly, it is so liberating for sure....

You are off to a great start for sure, just remember to proceed slowly,  your confidence will build with every step.  Trying to overdo it with heels that are too high, or in a tricky situation, can be a big set back to your confidence.  

That's right. Think of it as an equation for life. EXPERIENCE becomes KNOWLEDGE, KNOWLEDGE builds CONFIDENCE, CONFIDENCE leads to SUCCESS. Use this simple approach for tackling all of life's learning opportunities. Think about that. If you sit on your ass and watch the world go by you have no experience so you have gleaned no new knowledge and can muster no new confidence and can claim no new success. HinH

• Like 2

Congratulations, Krystof! The very first time in public wearing heels is always the hardest, I can guarantee you it will only become easier with time. Enjoy your experiences!

• Like 2

On 2/13/2019 at 1:53 PM, jeremy1986 said:

well done @Krystof - good for you, I know how much courage you must have needed for this!  These boots look really great on you... I really like the style, they look so cosy. am wearing them with tights am sure just makes them even more pleasurable to wear, right?

Where did you get these wedge boots from?

and wow - working in a shoe shop - wow, that's probably a dream of most folks here!! Maybe you can make a special order for larger sizes? As others have said, I assume your fellow associates at the store would not be off-put by you wearing heels... especially if they are as tasteful as these. 

Keep going and enjoying! 

Thank you.

I wear tights as it looks better and goes well with heels. Also I use it as a cover too.

I got these wedged shoes from czech e-shop called "pošta zdarma".

Sadly enough I doubt I will ever make us get bigger then eu 42 sizes.

Also I am slightly scared saying or showing anything to my workmates as they are conservative and unless I get to somehow get to it by random activity I will not be wearing heels with me not being alone here.

1 hour ago, Krystof said:

Thank you.

I wear tights as it looks better and goes well with heels. Also I use it as a cover too.

I got these wedged shoes from czech e-shop called "pošta zdarma".

Sadly enough I doubt I will ever make us get bigger then eu 42 sizes.

Also I am slightly scared saying or showing anything to my workmates as they are conservative and unless I get to somehow get to it by random activity I will not be wearing heels with me not being alone here.

Thanks for the info.  
And yes - I understand your worries. I am in a similar place too. So for now, enjoy it when you can, and wait to see if a relevant time/place comes by where you think it might work. 

• Like 1