Ricky Rebel in heels at Grammys

p1ng74

Well I suppose the story was support for someone other than a liberal since the Grammy set are normally drenched in their liberal ideology. These award shows (Grammys, Golden Globes, Oscars) are lower rated than ever before as they are less and less relevant. Largely pompous and nauseating affairs replete with people applauding each other while accepting participation trophies. If only some of that creative energy were channeled in the spirit of the late Danny Thomas (father of actress Marlo Thomas) who founded the St. Judes Children's Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee. Just imagine instead of cranking out another outfit they cracked out their checkbook. That may be too much to ask though. HinH

• Like 1

Rebel, surely added to the Trump controversy. But the thing that pushed our agenda out in front was his high heel, stiletto,  white boots.

Apparently, there were other male entertainers there also wearing heels, according to my grand-daughter. She told me this morning, "Grampa you would of fit right in" LOL

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 1

In the Fox News story the heeled boots were mentioned, but quite matter of factly. Which is in itself interesting.

Those weren’t stiletto boots, by the way. Block heels of some sort - at least in the photo above

Edited by Shyheels
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, p1ng74 said:

People are talking about the jacket Ricky Rebel wore to the Grammys, but I also noticed that he was wearing white knee high boots with heels...

gettyimages-1097440360.jpg?itok=eZlF8Ftz

https://www.etonline.com/ricky-rebel-wears-pro-trump-jacket-at-2019-grammys-119297

They look very much like a white version of my black next western slouch boots although mine doesn’t have the little diamantes round the top 

• Like 1

Heelers : Some good and accurate comments above about Ricky Rebel's attire. I like the fact that he is putting it out there with more attention

than any of us can in one night. More power to him.  QUESTION : Who the hell is Ricky Rebel ?  Never heard of him. Maybe its because

I am so old.  Answers ?            spikesmike

• Like 1

I'm younger than alot of people here and I hadn't heard of him either.  I researched and found that he tends to dress "flamboyant".  He wears alot of wierd hair colours and makeup and such.  So unfotunately, seeing heels on him does nothing for us.  We need more regular and manly men wearing them.  And I don't see that happening anytime soon!

• Like 1

Anyone (guy) who wears heels to the Grammys is going to be one of the flamboyant ones. Although he was certainly flamboyant, with the exception of the glasses he didn’t look ridiculous unlike the men one sees wearing heels in fashion shows and the fact that the heels and boots themselves seemed to pass without much comment is certainly encouraging. 

• Like 2

I do have a pair of white heeled booties and a pair of white knee boots, and I do wear them out and about! I do get some compliments from my lady friends, even though I'm wearing white during the winter months. White shoes and boots are now in season all year long. They're definitely attention getters!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 1