50s lingere'

I was in a mood Thursday. I got up & decided that today I was going to wear my favorite lingere' from the 50s. Included were: Longline Bra, longline boned girdle w/garters (6), off-white lacey slip & seamed off-white stockings with cuban heels. I chose a perriwinkle suit with off-white blouse and perriwinkle 5.5" slingback stilettos with lowcut vamps & bows on the toes. I chose a pearl necklace with matching earrings & bracelets and to complete the ensemble I wore off-white leather gloves. :D I enjoy the feeling of wearing vintage lingere'. It is restrictive & erotic. :D You move differently in this garp. :lol: I arrived at the office at 8:30 & set about updating our schedules. I then started checking what subpoenas had to go out & sat back to enjoy my Frapaccino & bagel. As lunch approached we had completed the days' chores. The Partners decided we would close at 2:00 (YEAH!). As I left the office I decided to hit a few of my favorite shoe stores. First I went to Stiletto. I tried on 8 pairs and left with 2 - a navy pair of 5.25" pumps and a pair of black slingback 5.5" Stilettos with open toes. Then I went by Panache' & explored the world of 6"ers. I bought a pair of red patents with open toes & bows on the heel straps. I got home at about 5:30 reflecting on the afternoon and feeling the slip rubbing against my stockings and girdle. The tug of the stockings against the girdles garters and the pleasure of my toes being in those amazingly pointed toes. The longline bras constant support and the feeling of the overlap where the girdle & bra meet. The feeling of the leather gloves against my fingers and the heaviness of the earrings swaying with every movement of my head. I stepped out on the balcony to have a cigarette and watch the sun set. I almost hated to take it all off . . . :D Ciao! Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Wow sounds like a great outfit, my imagination is running riot :D And a shoe shop trip thrown in for good measure, you spoil us Anita C.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Hi Anita Your posting sort of brings us back to corsetry. Do you intend taking up the challenge of full time corset training again. If so, does that include your ballet boot training too? Just curious. Jeff

I got home at about 5:30 reflecting on the afternoon and feeling the slip rubbing against my stockings and girdle. The tug of the stockings against the girdles garters and the pleasure of my toes being in those amazingly pointed toes. The longline bras constant support and the feeling of the overlap where the girdle & bra meet. The feeling of the leather gloves against my fingers and the heaviness of the earrings swaying with every movement of my head. I stepped out on the balcony to have a cigarette and watch the sun set.

Wow!!! What a woman! :D

Love, Paul.

To Shyguy, Jeff M. & Paul: You all are too sweet! Specifically to Mr. Jeff: No, I won't be doing any corset/ballets training in the near future. The reasons I'll PM you. :D Anita C.

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Anita

You said

Specifically to Mr. Jeff: No, I won't be doing any corset/ballets training in the near future.

The reasons I'll PM you.

I havent heard from you yet as to the reasons why.

Have I missed something?

Jeff

• 5 months later...

GAD! It has been so hectic of late! I did purchase a rather interesting piece of lingere' recently. It is a all-in-one that has laces ala' corset! You pull it on & then lace it up! It has 6 garters and is HEAVEN to wear! When worn with 5.5" Stilettos it DOES make you sashay..can't help it! Delightfully tight & very much fun to wear. Makes you feel soooo pretty! Namaste', Anita C.

• 3 weeks later...